Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I saw the "scumclaim" but if you have a Cool Role you'd realize that all that poo poo is boring as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Asiina posted:

Is this a real question?

I think you need to take out capps imo

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

My role lets me have a good time with my homie Deadbeat Dad. It's pretty overpowered.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I think you need to take out capps imo

on a date or on an assassination

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

The Ninth Layer posted:

Hmm should we lynch the obvious jester??? How about no.

jesters are a step much beyond "worthwhile roles to have in your game" and i'd much rather think he's a lovely player than the setup is super lovely (versus being super overcomplicated)

plus it's like 50 votes to lynch

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
:siren:ERNIE:siren:

The Future

The King, the King. You're going to succeed. Even after this, after the cards tell us you are lying scum and are not to be trusted, you are going to have success in this game. Because you will convince people that this is fake, that I am fake. You are about to have a very good gamer, Ernie.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
I also volunteer for The Plan

that makes me, TNL, and JJ

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
mr capps is actually not in this game.

If he was I'd be policyvoting him until he died.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

flatluigi posted:

jesters are a step much beyond "worthwhile roles to have in your game" and i'd much rather think he's a lovely player than the setup is super lovely (versus being super overcomplicated)

plus it's like 50 votes to lynch

On the other hand I don't like finishing in second place and among 70 people we probably have other ways of killing people.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

well asiina and capps on a date would work out fine

asiina would ask capps what branch of academia he's in and he'd respond with 'i've been taking improv classes'

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

The Ninth Layer posted:

Hmm should we lynch the obvious jester??? How about no.

Maybe we should lynch someone on his list and see if they are scum. Was lumpen on his list because I'd be down for sacrificing him.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Byers2142 posted:

:siren:ERNIE:siren:

The Future

The King, the King. You're going to succeed. Even after this, after the cards tell us you are lying scum and are not to be trusted, you are going to have success in this game. Because you will convince people that this is fake, that I am fake. You are about to have a very good gamer, Ernie.

i am honestly disappointed that i wasn't a king as all three cards somehow, but this, this tells me that i have much to be proud of

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jose Valasquez posted:

Maybe we should lynch someone on his list and see if they are scum. Was lumpen on his list because I'd be down for sacrificing him.

i'm not going to try to remember, or go back and read, but i am one hundred percent sure lumpen was on the list

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Jose Valasquez posted:

Meh I don't like this idea on principle.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

jon joe posted:

I WISH TO ASSESS YOUR DIVINING SKILLS. DRAW ME A STANDARD 6 CARD TAROT, MORTAL.

There isn't a "standard" six card spread, once you get to six cards you need more focus. What would you like me to focus on in this? I'll use the spread that best fits.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

The Ninth Layer posted:

My role lets me have a good time with my homie Deadbeat Dad. It's pretty overpowered.

Me (and you)

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

GulagDolls posted:

both?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

##vote Ernie

The cards don't lie.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

The Ninth Layer posted:

On the other hand I don't like finishing in second place and among 70 people we probably have other ways of killing people.

if he is a jester i'm 100% fine with us just letting him go and everyone else just moving on and playing the game as normal v:shobon:v

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Me (and you)

Puttin the "own" in Brother Mouzone.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
btw The Plan is you take 4 volunteers into a CIRCLE OF DEATH. you RNG pick one of them and lynch. it is a very good plan.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Me (and you)

I didn't know you were both clowns from the circus

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Alasdair Crawfish posted:

btw The Plan is you take 4 volunteers into a CIRCLE OF DEATH. you RNG pick one of them and lynch. it is a very good plan.

lumpen volunteered four times

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

There isn't a "standard" six card spread, once you get to six cards you need more focus. What would you like me to focus on in this? I'll use the spread that best fits.

FOCUS ON THE PATH I MUST TAKE TO GAIN YET MORE POWER!

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

flatluigi posted:

if he is a jester i'm 100% fine with us just letting him go and everyone else just moving on and playing the game as normal v:shobon:v

The easiest (laziest) way to win as jester is to scumclaim and hope the town believes you. Pretty much what Krell did.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

racist

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Holy poo poo racist

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Wow racist

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

jon joe posted:

FOCUS ON THE PATH I MUST TAKE TO GAIN YET MORE POWER!

It will be done. Focus. Focus on power.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
##vote Guisseppe Pizzapie

Take out Darren Wilson

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

How is that racist? Wtf?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Thus confirming the other three as confirmed town.

DizzyCow
Jan 7, 2005

MASTER OF WIFOM

I volunteer.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote diqnol unbelievable. in this day and age.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

How is that racist? Wtf?

i can barely hold back my laughter

but i won't vote you for it, because one time lumpen actually said he would like to open a circus exclusively populated by black performers

##vote lumpen

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

LET THE PLAN PROCEED

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Oh man I'm in a circle of death with the master of WIFOM.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

Ernie. posted:

but i won't vote you for it, because one time lumpen actually said he would like to open a circus exclusively populated by black performers

##vote lumpen

ROFL

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Idgi and you've all spooked my white cismale alarm please help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Ernie. posted:

##vote lumpen

:gonk: ##vote lumpen

• Locked thread