Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
There are no toeny RWC posts in the entire game. The case on RWC is that they are usually a very solid player that engages with games and builds cases. There's literally none of that here.

##vote Rhymes With Clue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Scum are close to winning so anybody speaking in certain terms about where to vote seem mighty suspicious to me

I am speaking in certain terms and am telling you to vote RWC.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

I am speaking in certain terms and am telling you to vote RWC.

Do you also have only three posts to substantiate this on

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Nope... This poo poo's weird. I don't trust it!!

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Additionally, when I tried to ask RWC about any of this, they just refused to acknowledge me or any other callout posts ITT, it's unthinkable behavior for town and frankly is verging on policy vote territory.

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Do you also have only three posts to substantiate this on

Show me asingle serious scumhunting post by RWC

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I swear to God RWC if this, the first time I ever go to bat for you, is the first time I see you as scum I'm going to lose my mind

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Show me asingle serious scumhunting post by RWC

You're right in this respect, going through their posts it's real lean on any substantial scum hunting. But this can apply to scrap dragon, yuming, Shwinn, Keats, lots of posters. The stronger signal to me right now is sharks behavior I have to say

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

So then for me it becomes, why RWC specifically? A couple of bad posts? It could be a case, or it could be what I love when I'm scum, which is when someone makes bad posts and I think "oh yes time to make this a big deal!"

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

So then for me it becomes, why RWC specifically? A couple of bad posts? It could be a case, or it could be what I love when I'm scum, which is when someone makes bad posts and I think "oh yes time to make this a big deal!"

Example: I kept poking shark in baseball mafia for this exact reason

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

I would much rather go scrap dragon or yuming

also fwiw i would suspect that at least one of these people is scum as well and would be okay with eliminating either

but rwc seems like the clear choice here to me

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

You're right in this respect, going through their posts it's real lean on any substantial scum hunting. But this can apply to scrap dragon, yuming, Shwinn, Keats, lots of posters. The stronger signal to me right now is sharks behavior I have to say

RWC is acting very conspicuously anti town

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

it's not merely 'bad posts,' it's scummy posts. rwc has basically not scumhunted this entire game, or done anything of note. and yet they've made a bunch of posts that seem long but don't actually accomplish anything. such as those posts i quoted

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

You know, I can't help but notice that both of you are very sure about RWC being scum, yet we have both a tracker and a action cop remaining and neither of you are supporting your vote with any mechanical evidence

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
You already know I am not either of those things

Also, blatant role fishing

If they had useful info to share, they would have done this already

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
Actually it IS kind of early in the day, so maybe people haven't had a chance to check in yet

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Actually it IS kind of early in the day, so maybe people haven't had a chance to check in yet

Yeah almost as if you're being hasty to execute somebody without any mechanical evidence.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Today I will only be voting either fancy or Keats, Who counterclaimed nature boy. One of you is lying, which means one of you is scum. Will not be voting RWC today without something very persuasive

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

##vote Keats

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

##vote Shark

Has not done anything this game but try to get me voted out and looking for Bigfoot.

Scum is close to winning this. All they have to do is get one more mizzle, and it looks like me.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Rhymes With Clue posted:

##vote Shark

Has not done anything this game but try to get me voted out and looking for Bigfoot.

Scum is close to winning this. All they have to do is get one more mizzle, and it looks like me.

Hmm

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

RWC what are you, point blank. If you refuse to answer I'm going to think your shark vote is pure omgus

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Hi !

I’m going to reread later today but right now I wanna look at oh hmmm idk like everyone :psyduck:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I really dg TPC wanting to look at the nature boy claims I thought Keats seemed obviously fake and Fancy sounded like the real deal

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

yuming posted:

I really dg TPC wanting to look at the nature boy claims I thought Keats seemed obviously fake and Fancy sounded like the real deal

That's probably why I voted Keats huh

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Keats counterclaimed a town role and then has proceeded to lurk around as multiple town have died. Does that not seem off to anyone else?

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
seems like typical Keats tbh

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Hi again

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I told you guys wologar was town

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
That clo lunch was just awful

Fancy is nature boy
Keats is probably 3p
Feel better about yuming.
No idea about shwinn

Tea party shark and fancy are the only ones really trying to solve the game

Scrap, tired, rhymes. We are only lunching in this group

Did I miss anyone?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Awful

Scrap Dragon posted:

Between RWC's pet names post, Yuming's OMGUS vote, and Cloaca's general caginess I'm feeling these three as a scum team and am willing to vote for any of them.

I'll ##vote Yuming for now just to tie it up at 4-4

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Horrendous

Scrap Dragon posted:

RWC feels like they’re flailing so far. Could vote for them. They, Clo, and Tmor kind of make up a trio of lurkers from D1. Also me, I guess, but I have it on pretty good authority (mine) that I’m town.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Pocketing a townie

Scrap Dragon posted:

Feeling pretty good about Shark right now. Feels like they're one of the few people really trying to scumhunt, even if they're doing it by proxy via Bigfoot hunting.

I think I agree with this logic.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Shwinn if you are the Bigfoot hunter, capture Keats. That would be cool

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
I still think shwinn being picked for hunter is way too convenient after that pre-game post, no way this stuff actually happens, it has to be a gambit.

but I would much rather vote elsewhere today, that's something to explore after we get some scum I think

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

shwinnebego posted:

big foot hunter should just claim immediately and see if they can sniff out big foot right?

like if they claim, town would never vote them and scum would never kill them i would think

this post

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Idk to me that reads like shwinn had a plan of trying to catch someone in a lie before saying gently caress it and deciding to claim.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
He’s also not wrong. It’s the best role in the game. He doesn’t have to do any work because scum don’t care about him and town won’t waste an execution on him

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

RWC what are you, point blank. If you refuse to answer I'm going to think your shark vote is pure omgus

Let me think about this. I have about 30 minutes at actual screen here and then will be mobile for awhile and I read the game so differently on mobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Let me think about this. I have about 30 minutes at actual screen here and then will be mobile for awhile and I read the game so differently on mobile.

Dude just fake claim vt it’s not that hard