Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted."

gyrobot posted:

I wonder if anyone have seen a Solaire Mod yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfMpyrYtPnw

Sadly it's hosted on Loverslab.

Loverslab has some tasteful companions and mods, so long as you stay out of the adult section.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Forgall posted:

And in related videos...

:cripes:

It continues to amaze me that Google is so adept at weeding out and punishing people who try and skew their search results, yet YouTube is a wasteland of bubble lettering, cleavage/butts, and people mugging at the camera in their thumbnails.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Forgall posted:

And in related videos...

:cripes:

Somebody call the police.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

armoredgorilla posted:

Somebody call the police.
Must be Granos's youtube account.

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Must be Granos's youtube account.

Can't be, Granos only creeped on IRL women.

as far as we know :tinfoil:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

as far as we know :tinfoil:

MODS KNEW

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Sometimes a mod is only notable for the description.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57687/

quote:

All are welcome to Dexter's Tap and Tack; theives, murderers, beasts, adventurers and rapists alive all enjoy fine music, wine, ale and grub at the very throat of the world. There is no greater place for some grub, as well as dexter's original shroom vodka, then DEXTER'S TAP AND TACK!

But in all seriousness, I feel skyrim lacked the same homey, friendly feeling oblivion gave me. So I took it upon myself to make a fabulous destination for wizards, warriors, drunks and the aforementioned serial rapists. More of a scenic retreat than a hamlet, or village.

It appears to be a random bar with no real features other than a random innkeeper, but the modder seems to feel obligated to make a bunch of references to rapists because he missed Oblivion?

Polaron
Oct 13, 2010

The Oncoming Storm
"You said rape twice."
"I like rape."

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Midnight Voyager posted:

Sometimes a mod is only notable for the description.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57687/

It appears to be a random bar with no real features other than a random innkeeper, but the modder seems to feel obligated to make a bunch of references to rapists because he missed Oblivion?

It would appear to have been edited so that rapists are no longer welcome. Either there were complaints or common sense prevailed for one brief shining moment?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Gnome de plume posted:

rapists are no longer welcome
:nexus: for President, 2k16.
"Rapists are no longer welcome."

Orv
May 4, 2011
Wait a second...

For reference.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

What, you want Black people in your game?!?

How about this outfit to get you going.
Oh yeah, baby.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I love how Nexus always has to think for like a minute before loading these mods. It's like it knows I don't really want to see it.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

:nws: Someone took modding to its logical conclusion. :nws:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Close the thread, I think we've reached the end.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Delete all the posts, replace them with that image.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Skyrim mods have become self aware. Downloaded it just to give the author an endorsement.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Modzart's Requiem in Double-D Minor

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Honestly I think this just about wraps it up for Skyrim. It's flawless. A masterpiece.

At least we've still got up-and-comers in other games!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhJisRrabQc

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Heh, boobplates.

Mr. Owl
Jan 24, 2008

Mr. Crow posted:

At least we've still got up-and-comers in other games!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhJisRrabQc

"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station!"

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
probably been posted before at some point but...

morrowind romance mod!

marry npcs and get them pregnant! see them pregnant! birth and raise your child! :thumbsup:

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/...review%3D&pUp=1

some images may be NSFW and some of the comments are what you would expect.

quote:

Although this mod is cool, everything takes TOO MUCH time; especially "growing baby issue". If babies don't grow in this mod, I believe I have to delete this mod...

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
pregnancy mod on the front page of the nexus

epic win

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Deaderinred posted:

probably been posted before at some point but...

morrowind romance mod!

marry npcs and get them pregnant! see them pregnant! birth and raise your child! :thumbsup:

http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/...review%3D&pUp=1

some images may be NSFW and some of the comments are what you would expect.

I hope you can wait and watch the comical time lapse belly expansion

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Kimmalah posted:

I hope you can wait and watch the comical time lapse belly expansion

Someone was complaining in the comments that the baby stage took far too long and they weren't going to continue playing with the pregnancy mod if there 'child?' didn't mature quickly.

Hmmmm...

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
I actually saw someone play the pregnancy mod before. The best part is when you are pregnant a fetus appears in your inventory as an equipped item, If you unequip the fetus you die instantly.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Lunimeow posted:

I actually saw someone play the pregnancy mod before. The best part is when you are pregnant a fetus appears in your inventory as an equipped item, If you unequip the fetus you die instantly.

Mod of the year.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Lunimeow posted:

Amazing/Awful Game Mods: If you unequip the fetus you die instantly

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Lunimeow posted:

Now I have to hunt down a Loss edit just to capture this image.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

Lunimeow posted:

But can you pickpocket the fetus off of an NPC? This is important for my custom class: Back-alley abortion doctor :suicide:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Preechr posted:

But can you pickpocket the fetus off of an NPC? This is important for my custom class: Back-alley abortion doctor :suicide:

Well there is that fallout mod that lets you steal and eat the uterus of killed women, if that helps.

Captain Matchbox
Sep 22, 2008

BOP THE STOATS
can you do that arrow dupe glitch with a hundred fetuses raining down on a town because that could warrant a reinstall

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Captain Matchbox posted:

can you do that arrow dupe glitch with a hundred fetuses raining down on a town because that could warrant a reinstall

Nah, that exploit isn't in Skyrim sadly.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Testekill posted:

Removing that bug from the Gamebryo engine is like putting a bandaid on a chainsaw wound.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I just want to be able to FUS RO DAH that baby right out of my vagina at the moment of birth. Like they add a new shout into your list when the arbitrary timer is up for the baby to be born, and you can equip it to fire the baby as a projectile that does ridiculous damage.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Lunimeow posted:

CitrusFrog posted:

Mod of the year.

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe

King Vidiot posted:

I just want to be able to FUS RO DAH that baby right out of my vagina at the moment of birth.

QUEEF RO DAH!

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Testekill posted:

There actually was an arrow dupe exploit in Skyrim involving archers in the Thieves Guild, but I'm pretty sure they patched it out.

And there is an enemy in the base game that you can kill instantly by pickpocketing its heart, so there would actually be a precedent for a fetus pickpocket mechanic (weirdest thing I've ever typed).

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I am now imagining an MMO with fetus-theft insta-death mechanics and a goon squad roaming the countryside causing abortion deaths and stockpiling fetuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Light Gun Man posted:

I am now imagining an MMO with fetus-theft insta-death mechanics and a goon squad roaming the countryside causing abortion deaths and stockpiling fetuses.

Only if you're able to load the fetuses onto catapults.

• Locked thread