Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rydiafan

I've never had a tag before. Will you be gentle?

Edit: I can't stop doing trash snipes today. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
please make me an official trashed crew member with this glorious tag

I hope it doesn't get me pulled over by the posting police :frogbon:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

beer pal

saw another cool bird today

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Manifisto

beer pal posted:

I saw a woodpecker just a few minutes ago but it flew away :(

what was your birb?

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

I saw a woodpecker just a few minutes ago but it flew away :(

what was your birb?

bird info please

also please tag me

beer pal

idk maybe you can identify it for me. ok so picture a bird, but then its cool. if it helps, its habitat seems to be outside my apartment building

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

beer pal posted:

idk maybe you can identify it for me. ok so picture a bird, but then its cool. if it helps, its habitat seems to be outside my apartment building

ok i've eliminated about half of the species

next clue

Stoner Sloth

can i get a trashed crew tag with my other tags with this marquee mode or something? that seems a really good solution!!

also thanks nut for being such an awesome IK, this thread has been very fun!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

beer pal

hmm well it was doing the very cool thing of hanging on the side of the wall with just its feet. thats part of the reason i thought that it was cool. it was on the corner of a window frame almost like it was peeping on the ppl in there. is that a bird, a ppeeping bird. a brown western peeping bird.

nut

Stoner Sloth posted:

can i get a trashed crew tag with my other tags with this marquee mode or something? that seems a really good solution!!

also thanks nut for being such an awesome IK, this thread has been very fun!

I believe and pray that i did this right

Manifisto

beer pal posted:

hmm well it was doing the very cool thing of hanging on the side of the wall with just its feet. thats part of the reason i thought that it was cool. it was on the corner of a window frame almost like it was peeping on the ppl in there. is that a bird, a ppeeping bird. a brown western peeping bird.

I have one of these in new york, it is very rude

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

beer pal posted:

Luvcow posted:

bird info please

beer pal posted:

Luvcow posted:

ok i've eliminated about half of the species

From this as I understand it that about half of all birds are:

1. Not cool.

2. Living in beer pal's apartment?

3. Maybe both?

Stoner Sloth

nut posted:

I believe and pray that i did this right

thank you friend!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I would also like to have a the gang tag please :kiddo:

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
oh my god i need that tag please!!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
you guys can even look at Pesto the budgie

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jul 26, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I love him

Plant MONSTER.

look at the post again i fixed it and he dances now

nut

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

And now he sings!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I love him

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Plant MONSTER. posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Ass-penny

I like the new tag and also the tags I already have. If one of you authority figures wanted to marquee them for me I would be much obliged.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

That bird is my spirit animal

Stooge

could I become one with the trashed crew please

nut

July 26

I've caught up with all the tag requesters and, please, if you're late to the party, don't worry and :justpost: and I'll still add the tag for as long as the extra buttons are still with me.

The countdown to the end is on! Our final Sunday of July. Our final lord's day, a day filled with faith and hope and vidoe games during work hours. Let us pry open the most holy of calendar days

Oooh, this looks fancy and expensive don't scuff it we might be able to resell this one

We got the Replica Eye of Horus Canopic Jar (Kraft Dinner Dynasty)!

Rarity: ★★★★★★★★★★
Pro-tip: Oh god drat, we finally hit it big! I've read that king tut used to fill his with spaghetti-os

For today, please feast from the communal chalice of love life and kraft dinner. Thanks to Kraft Dinner for sponsoring today's prize and reminding us to walk, and eat, like an Egyptian.

Empty Sandwich

goatse mugs

Canopic Jar posted:

Boil noodles
Stir with spoon [as you]
Empty packet
Watch cartoons [as you]
Smile [because]
No knife

nut

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow posted:

also please tag me

lmao, see you all in the fall

:cripes: :suicide:

nut

Luvcow posted:

lmao, see you all in the fall

:cripes: :suicide:

Oh god, I put u through the queue yesterday but forgot to change the tag lmao

Queuing u up proper this time :hai:

Twenty Four

Kraft side dish, let's be real here

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

When I was researching how Canadians pronounce ‘bagel’ last weekend I also learned that Canadians call EZ Mac ‘Kraft dinner’ so I feel well prepared for this portion of the advent calendar

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

nut

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

When I was researching how Canadians pronounce ‘bagel’ last weekend I also learned that Canadians call EZ Mac ‘Kraft dinner’ so I feel well prepared for this portion of the advent calendar

real canadians call it KD :canada:

Prof. Crocodile

real americans don't call it anything, because there is no time to talk when you are shoveling refined carbohydrates and processed cheese food product into your mouth by the fistful. :911:

Plant MONSTER.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

The Voice of Labor

do the preserved organs add season and savor to the mac and cheese ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

brother do they ever :kiss: