Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Warming up to the RWC vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
We should have lunched rhymes d1 smfh

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Warming up to the RWC vote

Check out scrap dragon

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Still living players for that contributed to town executions:

Wologar - RWC, Yuming, Keats
Cloaca - RWC, Yuming, TPC, Shark, AFQM, Shwinn

There's scum in them there hills.

You don't need me to tell you RWC looks bad but I'd pay special attention Yuming too.

I'm phone posting rn but I also wanna take a look into that swerve on Cloaca with over 24 hours to go

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

What's the math look like if we kill Shwin and THEN fullclaim?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

##Vote Scrap just voting scum again....

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Scrap Dragon posted:

Still living players for that contributed to town executions:

Wologar - RWC, Yuming, Keats
Cloaca - RWC, Yuming, TPC, Shark, AFQM, Shwinn

Wow Scum might have voted? Now this is insight!!!

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

##vote scrap dragon

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Anyway TPC I am just in multiple games right now and in this one there's been like no room to argue my preferred votes. Everyone is too enthusiastic about other pushes. I have been sus on Scrap Dragon since I think day 1

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Consider my vote on scrap dragon. It would be cool if the bigfoot hunter would use their dayvig. Idk why they haven’t done it yet.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

lmao ok the post where scrap dragon just lists the people on each previous elimination (which conveniently leaves out himself (because he was ultima-lurking)) is pretty bad. still think rhymes is the pro pick though

hey rhymes you've never expressed an opinion on scrap dragon in this entire game. do you have any.... reads??

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

b-minus1 posted:

Consider my vote on scrap dragon. It would be cool if the bigfoot hunter would use their dayvig. Idk why they haven’t done it yet.

I'm fairly sure the bigfoot hunter is just shwinn. I don't see why the real one would leave it unchallenged for so long if that wasn't the case

And given that, shwinn has already said that he's not going to shoot until mylo/lylo. Looking at it from his perspective, I guess it makes sense; he's not under particular threat and the fewer people there are the more likely he is to get it right

Bigfoot is still probably tpc, although their behavior today has made me less sure of that than I was. But there's no point harping on it if neither the bfh nor the nature boy will act

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Ah i hadn’t considered tpc as Bigfoot. Either way it’s pointless to speculate too much. I jus want to kill scum

Scrap
Rhymes
Someone else probably tm

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

i'd say scrap and moritz are the scummiest other than rwc, yeah. the fact that scrap's list also omits moritz is convenient for moritz

basically rwc > scrap/moritz > yuming/keats/bminus > tpc> afqm/shwinn (i believe their claims)

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

sharkmafia posted:

i'd say scrap and moritz are the scummiest other than rwc, yeah. the fact that scrap's list also omits moritz is convenient for moritz

basically rwc > scrap/moritz > yuming/keats/bminus > tpc> afqm/shwinn (i believe their claims)

Nice list. Im town btw

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Why did scrap dragon omit my name?

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Tired Moritz posted:

Why did scrap dragon omit my name?

because you weren't on either of the previous eliminations. which is true, but it's also very convenient framing for both of you

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I don't vote all the time tbh

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

If Shwin was playing this game smart, he'd realize that he should be helping us scumhunt right now to ensure that there are as few players in the game as possible when mylo happens

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote scrap dragon

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

And as someone (presumed). Confirmed to be not scum, Shwin's scumhunting voice could be actually helpful

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

So Shwin, thoughts on Scrap?

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

hey keats can we actually trust that afqm is telling the truth about their claim

ive kind of been assuming that but because tpc pointed it out i read back again just now and you definitely seemed to be on about something nature boy related. that was never actually resolved

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Yes because a town nature boy keeping quiet to fake clear AFQM for no reason is only something I would do

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

sounds like you're explicitly not disputing it, then. ok thank you

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

keats not disputing afqm's claim makes it v. unlikely that afqm could possibly be faking it

afqm, what do you think of keats, specifically these posts where keats seemed to be gesturing in the direction of being nature boy himself

Johnny Keats posted:

Lol well one of us knows the other is lying

Johnny Keats posted:

But you're obviously town for that.

i'm still favoring rwc in any case, with scrap/moritz secondarily, but keats has been kind of flying under the radar here

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Hey, stop trying to remove ambiguity with regard to AFQM actually being bigfoot and that's why I'm protecting her. Hello? We want to stop scum from wanting to kill AFQM, and/or trick scum into murdering bigfoot

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Let’s just ignore th Bigfoot mechanic for now and lunch obvious scum scrap dragon

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

i don't think afqm is bigfoot. seems unlikely

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Well you know me. I won't say anything that can be milked for information unless I want it to be

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

that said im not really pushing this re: bigfoot, i'm pushing it because i think keats is possible scum

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I'd be interested in you casing me on the basis of being scum. Would help me engage the game more

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

Let’s just ignore th Bigfoot mechanic for now and lunch obvious scum scrap dragon

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Shark did you say when you think of Scrap?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Oh, I see he has mentioned Scrap a couple times but exclusively in the context of saying he would much prefer to vote RWC instead. If Scrap flips scum that looks very bad on Shark, just a note

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

im fine with scrap dragon, but yes i do prefer rhymes with clue. ive made my case already today so see previous posts re: that as well

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

frankly its kind of incredible that rhymes is still around after all this, and without making any kind of read

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

every day it just gets more and more likely that tpc is bigfoot

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

anyone who has expressed doubt that i am bigfoot hunter after like d2 is scum, btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

actually i would like to eliminate scum today because that whittles the pool down further by keeping the game going longer

so i'll help town