Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

Please tell me this is real

It is 100% real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Ivanka is easily the sleaziest and most dangerous Trump and she's going to be around for decades to come

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

The Anime Liker posted:

Imagine wanting to cuddle the ziptie guy, who definitely had honest and noble intentions with AOC or Omar, instead of wanting to see him get domed.

Wouldn't be me. Ashley Babbit, a dude tasering he own balls until he died of a heart attack and some dumb fatshit with a Don't Tread On Me flag getting trampled to death are probably the three funniest things to ever happen.

LOL!!!!

I ❤ U

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Yeah it cost me $70 to fill up a subaru, lmao. Demorcrats are going to get destroyed. The reason democrats are going to get destroyed is because the republican base are the stupidest motherfuckers to ever walk the earth. Just absolutely useless human beings in every way that matters.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

:thunk:

I don’t see how you hold these two thoughts in your head.

Liberal democracy is under attack. We are not guaranteed that it will last I agree. I infer from that, that if liberal democracy falls, it is replaced by fascist authoritarianism. Therefore, when hundreds of fascist authoritarians descend on the Capitol with the intent to murder elected representatives and make a proto-fascist authoritarian president into a full-on fascist authoritarian dictator, it is right and proper to want them not just to fail, but to die so they can never try to do it again.

The source of them being “people I don’t like,” is they are violent thugs who want to dominate and murder people like me. Yeah, I don’t like that, and would like to see it rectified by removing them from this plane of existence. If they weren’t violent authoritarians looking to dispense with the rule of law so they can forcefully and arbitrarily brutalize people, I wouldn’t want them dead. :shrug:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Chief McHeath posted:

lol she got shot directly in the neck for being an insurrectionist

LOL!!!!

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Every time I see the videos inside I'm shocked there wasn't a 'kill line' or something where the cops/military open up on anyone who crosses it.

Its the Capitol of the United States of America and chuds just wandered around hunting for politicians.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
p sure ashley found that line

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

pro starcraft loser posted:

Every time I see the videos inside I'm shocked there wasn't a 'kill line' or something where the cops/military open up on anyone who crosses it.

Its the Capitol of the United States of America and chuds just wandered around hunting for politicians.

If Trump gets back in power you will ABSOLUTELY see something like this used on peaceful protesters

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD
Hell hath no fury like a daughter-lover scorned

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

haljordan posted:

If Trump gets back in power you will ABSOLUTELY see something like this used on peaceful protesters

I'm talking about people breaching a super secure/super important government installation.

Not protesting outside a church.

Trump already proved he lusts for that.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Seth Pecksniff posted:

lmfao I guess Ivanka is now poo poo in Trump's eyes?

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1535228226276151296

lol this rules, I hope the Trumps tear each other apart over this.

Ivanka and Jared trying to make a clean break and rehabilitate themselves in the eyes of the public, Donald not getting the memo and getting offended that his daughter/object of lust has betrayed him, Don Jr becoming the proto-divorced Dad... all of this is hilarious.

Now Trump needs to die on the toilet to really shake things up.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Wow I had no idea that gas prices were controlled solely by the government.

I did know that people are loving idiots and will do anything except buy smaller, fuel efficient vehicles and try to conserve gasoline.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

A Fancy Hat posted:

Ivanka and Jared trying to make a clean break and rehabilitate themselves in the eyes of the public, Donald not getting the memo and getting offended that his daughter/object of lust has betrayed him, Don Jr becoming the proto-divorced Dad... all of this is hilarious.

Game of (porcelain) Thrones

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

pro starcraft loser posted:

"sir, they're approaching the line."
"can you read their hat?"
"um...it says...'make america great again'"
"stand down! repeat stand down!!"
"my mistake, it says 'justice for-"
"FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

There is no way he write that

Too coherent and no trademark ALL CAPS or wierd out of place words

Scavino wrote that

Bigly Boi is probably destroying his room right now, trying to claw his way out and get his phone

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Nocheez posted:

Wow I had no idea that gas prices were controlled solely by the government.

I did know that people are loving idiots and will do anything except buy smaller, fuel efficient vehicles and try to conserve gasoline.

Sales of gas efficient vehicles do go up during times of high gas prices. Probably not this time given that nobody has any cars to sell, but generally speaking. Of course, people have really short memories.

I drive a small economy car and hardly ever drive so I fill up about once every month or so. I didn't get the slow boil on the increase; the previous time I filled up it was $2.50 and then the next it was $4.25...

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Maybe it's because I haven't had my morning Trump yet but doesn't that tweet scream "TOTALLY INNOCENT NO INVOLVEMENT" kind of trying to shield Ivanka??

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

haljordan posted:

Ivanka is easily the sleaziest and most dangerous Trump and she's going to be around for decades to come

Fingers crossed that she burns the whole family in an attempt to save herself and it back fires because she's a trump, after all.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

FilthyImp posted:

Maybe it's because I haven't had my morning Trump yet but doesn't that tweet scream "TOTALLY INNOCENT NO INVOLVEMENT" kind of trying to shield Ivanka??

For me it's more the "she was checked out" line that made me lol more than anything

Basically saying his daughter didn't give a poo poo

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

old beast lunatic posted:

Yeah it cost me $70 to fill up a subaru, lmao. Demorcrats are going to get destroyed. The reason democrats are going to get destroyed is because the republican base are the stupidest motherfuckers to ever walk the earth. Just absolutely useless human beings in every way that matters.
Also, things like Biden going on kimmell to say he'd like to give dems what they want, but the last guy abused power and :decorum:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Drumtp: "believe you me, I know that glassy eye disinterested look that broads get."

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

old beast lunatic posted:

$5/gallon is still super, super cheap compared to the rest of the industrialised world. It's over $10 where I am right now. I think we had over $5 when I learned to drive, and that was almost 20 years ago.

I don't think there's a single country in the EU, Aus/NZ, N. American where it's cheaper (Mexico excepted, of course).

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Someone that should never be in charge of anything, and thankfully we'll never have to worry about that again

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1535089671528558592
It's always comforting to know your legislators have a deep, intricate knowledge of laws and how they work and are always ready to cite them to make their point perfectly clear.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Why are gas prices so high? I've always thought it's because Gas and Oil companies want chuds in office so they always crank things up when a Dem is in office

I imagine it is largely because of Russia currently self immolating in Ukraine though

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Going to be real fun when the next wave hits (it already is in some states)

Coronachan?

Is this Boomers/ Gen Xers imitating 4chan or just 4chan posters being outed as Gen X failures?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

The moment she got shot in the neck DMT flooded her brain and she hallucinated a biblically accurate Donald Trump spiriting her soul to a Mar-A-Lago-themed afterlife.

I was there, in her brain, as it shut off (I am a sex phantom -- long story, don't ask), and this is what she saw as she went to SHEOL, LAND OF THE DEAD:

She was afraid. VERY AFRAID.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

The CoronaChan Retardation sounds like the name of a new Trapt album

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Shanghaied posted:

$5/gallon is still super, super cheap compared to the rest of the industrialised world. It's over $10 where I am right now. I think we had over $5 when I learned to drive, and that was almost 20 years ago.

I don't think there's a single country in the EU, Aus/NZ, N. American where it's cheaper (Mexico excepted, of course).
telling an american that is used to getting special treatment that he's not going to get special treatment anymore is exactly the cause of this entire mess in the first place

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

morningdrew posted:

The CoronaChan Retardation sounds like the name of a new Trapt album

The Retardation of the American Right by the coward Donald Trump

InsertPotPun posted:

telling an american that is used to getting special treatment that he's not going to get special treatment anymore is exactly the cause of this entire mess in the first place

The fact gas is cheaper in a country that is a major oil producer isn't 'special treatment'.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Edit: damnit

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/HayesBrown/status/1535084044287111168?s=20&t=DnFVGs67OJh5raQV4IH-7Q
lol Jason Miller, the roundest boy, is sliding into DMs now to argue his case. His argument seems to rest entirely on the fact that the left can't meme. I feel this is not a super convinving argument but I'm not as round as him so maybe I just can't think on his level

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
So it seems like the consensus is that gas companies can increase prices and directly cause a complete government overturn during the next election cycle?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

TulliusCicero posted:

Why are gas prices so high? I've always thought it's because Gas and Oil companies want chuds in office so they always crank things up when a Dem is in office

I imagine it is largely because of Russia currently self immolating in Ukraine though

As far as I understand it the gas companies are using the russia situation to price gouge and the republicans have voted unanimously (except for the 5 who didn't vote) to do jack poo poo about it

edited for clarification with the help of a friendly fellow poster

explosivo fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Jun 10, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

https://twitter.com/FFRF/status/1535078234970157056?s=20&t=Ssenisu1KiZkCPMFpIooPQ

At my elementary to jr high school we had to pledge allegiance every day in homeroom to american AND christian flag

Pledge

I got in trouble at Joytime* Pre-school in St. Charles, Illinois for making up funny lyrics to the Pledge of Allegiance when we were forced to recite it, and got put in solitary confinement when the other kids got to do a fun Jell-o experiment involving Hot Wheels cars. I still remember the feeling of isolation and righteous indignation, which I often felt growing up in a stifling, stodgy pseudo-civilization. I've been feeling it for 40 years, no matter which part of the U.S. I live in or travel to.

LOL!!!!

* Joytime was a Jewish pre-school, not Christian, not that it really matters. I was raised Catholic, but my mom knew the owners, so they let me in. My mom wanted me to understand other cultures, although they are all the same in many ways.

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jun 10, 2022

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

fishing with the fam posted:

So it seems like the consensus is that gas companies can increase prices and directly cause a complete government overturn during the next election cycle?

oh for sure

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Shanghaied posted:

lol, when I first started driving ~25 years ago I could get more gallons than dollars spent. Before that, I remember gas as low at 68 cents per gallon in a different state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I got in trouble at Joytime Pre-school in St. Charles, Illinois for making up funny lyrics to the Pledge of Allegiance when we were forced to recite it, and got put in solitary confinement when the other kids got to do a fun Jell-o experiment involving Hot Wheels cars. I still remember the feeling of isolation and righteous indignation, which I often felt growing up in a stifling, stodgy pseudo-civilization. I've been feeling it for 40 years, no matter which part of the U.S. I live in or travel to.

LOL!!!!

Is this you?