Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah I'm like wow, Bakersfield! that's cali. that's west coast, bay-bee. tha OC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i say swears online posted:

yeah I'm like wow, Bakersfield! that's cali. that's west coast, bay-bee. tha OC

Real talk there are a ton of worse places than Redding and if you want that small town close to mountains and not more than half a day from the ocean feel then I could suggest worse. It’s also very much a west coast punchline for whatever reason

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Yeh no Redding deserves the poo poo it gets. Hot weather full of nazis

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Texas is a great place to live if you like food and don’t need an abortion.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bald Stalin posted:

Yeh no Redding deserves the poo poo it gets. Hot weather full of nazis

Eh if your picking inland west coast state places to live I think Redding has a leg up on Medford, Klamath falls, Bakersfield, Fresno, any of the tri-cities (but absolutely especially Richland!), the Dallas, Spokane

And that’s even after correcting for average high temps and nazis and mega churches

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
debt trap lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

https://twitter.com/Saeko_Cut/status/1749233490124497371

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lmao

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Eh if your picking inland west coast state places to live I think Redding has a leg up on Medford, Klamath falls, Bakersfield, Fresno, any of the tri-cities (but absolutely especially Richland!), the Dallas, Spokane

And that’s even after correcting for average high temps and nazis and mega churches

so weird that the i5 corridor is replacing the pacific coast as the trunk of orefornia.

eureka also has a c-tier state university, is depressing, has no industry or employment and has the advantages of being right on the coast and being where mr. bungle is from

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

missing "han supremacism"

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Voice of Labor posted:

so weird that the i5 corridor is replacing the pacific coast as the trunk of orefornia.

eureka also has a c-tier state university, is depressing, has no industry or employment and has the advantages of being right on the coast and being where mr. bungle is from

Eureka is a neat spot to spend a few days in the summer because it’s got some real pretty poo poo around it and the old houses really stand out for how much money used to be there and isn’t anymore

Couldn’t imagine trying to live there tho

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The Voice of Labor posted:

I went through Eureka during the summer and you're wrong about no employment, they have pop up churches galore. You can easily find employment grifting the rubes and superstitious.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Oscar Wild posted:

I went through Eureka during the summer and you're wrong about no employment, they have pop up churches galore. You can easily find employment grifting the rubes and superstitious.

Yeah but how much money could they have?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the weed is basically free too. a friend just stopped by this weekend on his way from norcal to mexico and he just tossed me a qp. I don't know what to do with it all

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i say swears online posted:

the weed is basically free too. a friend just stopped by this weekend on his way from norcal to mexico and he just tossed me a qp. I don't know what to do with it all

smoke it op

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
The future liberals want.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

please gas this thread I'm begging you

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

aw frig aw dang it posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

send it to pyf

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

pounded in the rear end by the antiwoke killer

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

People, look, if we can’t have a chat thread themed around tweets and infographics and pictures then idk what the hell this world is coming

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

HashtagGirlboss posted:

People, look, if we can’t have a chat thread themed around tweets and infographics and pictures then idk what the hell this world is coming

all threads converge into one

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

sneaky, but commercial ads cost 30 dollars. reported.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
This was the pictures thread before all of cspam became the pictures thread

Get rid of it and cspam will disappear

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I can't, sorry.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tokin opposition posted:

This was the pictures thread before all of cspam became the pictures thread

Get rid of it and cspam will disappear

sounds good gas the thread

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

sounds good gas the thread

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
if you want a thread gassed, do the work. spend 6+ months making hundreds of posts that make pages completely unreadable.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Quotey posted:

if you want a thread gassed, do the work. spend 6+ months making hundreds of posts that make pages completely unreadable.

didn't I try

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

liberal professor who admits he must be killed but will only accept a gay bipoc murderer