Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I think it's hilarious that the leaky head picture of tooty Giuliani will be the enduring one through the next few decades. He was a skilled litigator and then through bizarre circumstance became 'americas mayor'
Now he's a total loving mess defending the crazy delusions of the biggest loser in the USA. Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1336022721050910725

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

About time

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Extra Large Marge posted:

Dude has rocks for brains.

His house as a kid was on a golf course in austin, he's a rich white person who's always been that way.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

:ironicat:

:irony:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

It really is about goddamn time

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

:(

Tarkus posted:

I think it's hilarious that the leaky head picture of tooty Giuliani will be the enduring one through the next few decades. He was a skilled litigator and then through bizarre circumstance became 'americas mayor'
Now he's a total loving mess defending the crazy delusions of the biggest loser in the USA. Lol

Rudy Giulani? The guy who did a press conference behind a dildo shop next to a dumpster?!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

He also can't act for poo poo.
:goonsay:

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Tarkus posted:

he was a lovely mayor and also shittily hosed up new york's emergency services pre 9/11 but he just happened to be mayor when 9/11 happened so he gets credit for some dumb reason.

if giuliani were a democrat they'd be saying, "he's not a good person! he let 9/11 happen on his watch!"

i'm glad he's ruined his reputation like this. he didn't deserve any of the praise he got.

but a big lol i got was that giuliani is either too broke-brained or lying when he said hillary clinton never visited ground zero and there's like photos of her right next to him.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Let's be clear. If a mob of armed people surrounds a politician's home because they are angry about their decisions and want to force them to change them...with guns, that isn't a protest. That is textbook terrorism.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Tarkus posted:

Lmao tooty giuliani

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Idk in True Detective I believed he wasn't a moron. Seems like good acting.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Lmao tooty pooliani

E:

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

But the armed protesters were white so...

Patriots, just like the Bundys or whatever their name is.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Catastrophe posted:

Let's be clear. If a mob of armed people surrounds a politician's home because they are angry about their decisions and want to force them to change them...with guns, that isn't a protest. That is textbook terrorism.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Flyinglemur posted:

You guys would probably label me as a war criminal if you didn't get to know me

This sounds suspiciously like something a war criminal might say.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Is Michigan a stand-your-ground state? Maybe we can get a good ole fashion shoot out like we're back in the wild west.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

A Fancy Hat posted:

This owns.

If anybody is good at photoshop and taking requests - can we get Don Jr "sitting" on that tree stump added here?

You people can do whatever you want with the picture. Had to take care of the stupid baby and I don't have time to make funny pictures for internet people.
I think Rudy should be buried with his dildo collection. :thumbsup:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Haha can you imagine what would happen if a bunch of heavily-armed PoC surrounded some chud politician’s house?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

If you read the (Fox) article, he's saying republicans yelling about election fraud now are just doing the same thing democrats were doing 4 years ago. Aside from that being like comparing a fart to a full-on adult diaper making GBS threads, I don't recall much contesting of Trump's election. I recall people being pretty shocked and almost immediate protest marches because of what a dick he is, but no one was calling for his election to be overturned.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

The Butcher posted:

I am completely innocent. Any news that I have done A Crime is a hoax. More "Innocent" than anyone has ever Seen "before"!!!

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Batterypowered7 posted:

E:

Patriots, just like the Bundys or whatever their name is.

Ammon Bundy is now also an enemy of the chuds because, as the one libertarian on this planet who is actually a libertarian, he is pro-BLM and pro-defunding the police.

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

davidspackage posted:

...I don't recall much contesting of Trump's election. I recall people being pretty shocked and almost immediate protest marches because of what a dick he is, but no one was calling for his election to be overturned.

Right, a lot of "gently caress Comey" and a lot of "gently caress Russia" with a dash of "gently caress Nate Silver", with him standing on the outside screaming "I WAS RIGHT!!!"

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Oh I've enjoyed a lot of his movies, but in interviews you can tell that there isn't a whole lot going on upstairs.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Frank Frank posted:

Haha can you imagine what would happen if a bunch of heavily-armed PoC surrounded some chud politician’s house?

I can definitely imagine it :(

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

goddamn it I can't believe someone beat me to my next cosplay

back to the drwaing board again

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

3D Megadoodoo posted:

how dare you besmirch the good name of the man who starred in the megahit hit EDtv

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Simone Magus posted:

I can definitely imagine it :(

Yeah not really “lol” funny but just imagining the two scenarios and the reactions they’d receive is jarring

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Idk in True Detective I believed he wasn't a moron. Seems like good acting.

He didn't even know he was in that show till 2 years after it came out.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

The Butcher posted:

I said I didn't have pineapple on my pizza because it is gross. I didn't say I haven't HAD pineapple on pizza and enjoyed it. I was young, it was a different time.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Lmao at everyone in this thread immediately canceling someone over a misleading Fox News headline

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lowen SoDium posted:

He didn't even know he was in that show till 2 years after it came out.

Just like me after my birth

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

poisonpill posted:

Lmao at everyone in this thread immediately canceling someone over a misleading Fox News headline

You're cancelled for saying people talking is "canceling".

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

davidspackage posted:

If you read the (Fox) article, he's saying republicans yelling about election fraud now are just doing the same thing democrats were doing 4 years ago. Aside from that being like comparing a fart to a full-on adult diaper making GBS threads, I don't recall much contesting of Trump's election. I recall people being pretty shocked and almost immediate protest marches because of what a dick he is, but no one was calling for his election to be overturned.

I mean, some people took the "Russia hacked the election!" stuff literally. It was mostly boomer democrats though which are basically just republicans who don't want to leave their current team. There was also a lot of "The Electoral College's job is to overturn dumb elections!" and people calling for electors to flip to Hillary or someone else.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

lmao jesus christ

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Oh god the brain poison. It’s in me. Beware ye who stare into Gun Girls abyss

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

davidspackage posted:

Exactly, people were concerned about the Russian government interfering in our election, but there was zero callouts of fraud or wanting to redo the entire election over again. Trump lost fairly, and in a landslide defeat, and the republican party has thrown a complete 1000% meltdown over it and now wants to destroy democracy and our election process. It's completely insane, some of these people are openly talking about carrying out domestic terrorism acts over this. All because their fat wet boy didn't win.

The thing is too is that this election overall was an overwhelming success for the Republican party. They gained a lot of new seats in the House, and will probably control the Senate again. Biden is going to be stonewalled hard and will not get anything done in his term as president, and he will probably lose re-election even harder than Trump just did. And despite Republicans being scared shitless of Biden making us into a communist country, the truth is Biden is a centrist that leans more heavily towards conservative.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

poisonpill posted:

I am only familiar with him in Interstellar anyways, and nothing is going to change my love of that movie.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm gonna need another three sources before I'll believe the alright alright arlight guy said some dumb poo poo

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Oh I've enjoyed a lot of his movies, but in interviews you can tell that there isn't a whole lot going on upstairs.

I knew the guy was bad news when I saw him on Russell Howard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

poisonpill posted:

yes matthew mcconaughey will never work in goon town again!

but seriously he says he's a centrist but the poo poo he says is pretty much just regular conservative values. he wants both sides to come together because he's the only reasonable one. the right, which wants to do a whole bunch of lovely stuff is the same as the left, which wants less lovely things to happen.

he's basically arguing "both sides"