Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol at how they're repeating Trump's weird lie where he claims he got 80 million votes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I feel bad that a man who was once friends with Steve Jobs and helped jungle children has come to this (these are from 2016 and 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2Ai6PMZYag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9KCrXgrR94

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Trump sucked my dick once and didn't even swallow he actually spit my jizz back at me! One bad hombre imo

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
thank you for the serious replies, sincerely. I honestly couldn't think of ONE single thing he's done for these people and was just making sure I wasn't crazy.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

What are some things Trump done for the average American that deserves their undying loyalty? Serious question. This poo poo is so cult-like and I can't think of a single thing he's done for his rabid lower/middle class fans.

He made your annoying liberal niece feel bad

That's it

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

We have a speaker list for Jan 6th

The Strangest Finch
Nov 23, 2007

I mean, obviously. But this is a serious question - can we point to anything he's actually done that's benefitted the poor/middle-class people to vote for him? I know it's a cult of personality, but I'm genuinely curious if I've missed something because I can't think of a single thing he's done to make their lives better. Non-irony answers appreciated.

I do remember hearing (maybe in '17 or '18) about federally backed retraining / education initiatives for rural workers trying to shift from coal-era dead industries to tech jobs or more lucrative trades. But honestly I heard about it once, I think it was something that Ivanka was getting credit for, and I haven't heard about it since. Frankly it sounds like a good call. That said I have no idea if it actually originated from Trump or was the product of a political think tank or was the brainchild of some some non-shithead rural representative trying to improve the lives of people in their district . (Or if it even really existed outside of a news blurb I happen to recall)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

In serious danger of outnumbering the rest of the crew, if they all actually show.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMdfArHDc_o

This video is a must-watch. He's worth 400 million. It's unbelievable how out of touch these people are. I'm seriously grossed out hearing this poo poo - these people are inhuman.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

What are some things Trump done for the average American that deserves their undying loyalty? Serious question. This poo poo is so cult-like and I can't think of a single thing he's done for his rabid lower/middle class fans.

He owns the libs, you see.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Someone change all the names to lorem ipsum nonsense like the teen fest flyer and you'd never be able to tell.

Lol "invited" guests

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I’m John Schafly, the guy whose photo includes his dead mother, to remind everyone why he’s “famous.”

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Who is Shemeka Michelle

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

And on the second stage

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/445926596143095809?s=09

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Trump supporters I know are big time NRA guys. They like him because he didn't take away their guns or do much with gun control other than banning bump stocks.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

The Strangest Finch posted:

I do remember hearing (maybe in '17 or '18) about federally backed retraining / education initiatives for rural workers trying to shift from coal-era dead industries to tech jobs or more lucrative trades. But honestly I heard about it once, I think it was something that Ivanka was getting credit for, and I haven't heard about it since. Frankly it sounds like a good call. That said I have no idea if it actually originated from Trump or was the product of a political think tank or was the brainchild of some some non-shithead rural representative trying to improve the lives of people in their district . (Or if it even really existed outside of a news blurb I happen to recall)

Pretty sure Hilary ran on that plan

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Im Matt Couch

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Hm, several possible fortnite skins in that crew

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

The Strangest Finch posted:

or maybe they can just get other mining jobs

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

wowee a bunch of state representatives and state senators? how does trsajnp have this kind of clout?!?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

free hubcaps posted:

wowee a bunch of state representatives and state senators? how does trsajnp have this kind of clout?!?

lol'ing that Loomer couldn't even get a pass to this one

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Heath posted:

Who is Shemeka Michelle

Who are any of those people?!

Extra Large Marge posted:

The Trump supporters I know are big time NRA guys. They like him because he didn't take away their guns or do much with gun control other than banning bump stocks.

Which is more than Obama ever did!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Give him a break, it's easy to confuse the two. They both have dead eyes and have slept with a president.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

M' aga

The Strangest Finch
Nov 23, 2007

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Yeah, so that means its entirely possible I'm just misremembering the date. It sounds like a completely reasonable thing for government to do... So... Probably not a GOP initiative as it sort of screws their general plan to cripple the US govt.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

or maybe they can just get other mining jobs

:lol:

e. after a bit of googling it seems like this and a few other programs like it have kind of happened. Mostly due to govt/big-tech cooperation. That said, theres an article from 2017 talking about how Coal miners weren't biting as they were sure Trump would bring back coal jobs...

The Strangest Finch fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Dec 29, 2020

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Heath posted:

Who is Shemeka Michelle

quote:

Shemeka Michelle is an author, speaker and personal empowerment advocate. She's also a dedicated daughter, friend and mother of three. Compiled life experiences led her to create Naked Girlz; a group of women who live transparent lives and speak about real topics

Are you tired of going through life feeling like a miserable sack of poo poo? Are you ready to strip, bare your soul and live life authentically? If so, this book is for you! Shemeka Michelle has encouraged thousands worldwide to break free of shackles and live transparently. She continues to bend all the rules in this remarkable book. Keep it Naked is an aggressive self-help book based on Shemeka Michelle’s real life experiences. This book honestly discusses topics from relationships & parenting to religion & divorce. With over 15 years of empowerment experience, Shemeka’s honest and direct approach makes her advice simple and easy to follow.Drop your armor at the cover! Come on in and rest your tired disguise. Freely sip from Shemeka Michelle’s cup of honesty as she strongly compels you to Keep it Naked!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Politically he's what's known as a "moron" because you loving can't support Trump and LGBTQ rights.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Ricky Rebel is like the Ali G to Pee-Wee Herman's Borat

(not to suggest Paul Ruebens is likely right-wing)

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Normy posted:

Im Matt Couch

I'm Matthew Davenport.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
He's certainly pitched himself to a unique demographic, I'll give him that

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Thedonald.win loses a hotel

Hotel found out it was being filled with Jan 6th protesters so the hotel shut down rather than house these patriotic pedes

quote:

by denying the room theyre denying your first amendment right
-
Can a black pede (sorry it has to come to racial discrimination) post on twatter that the hotel cancelled/refused to take their reservation to go to DC celebrate Boden & Za Ho's "victory" on Jan. 6 for RAYCISSSM ? That would get the cancel culture Maoists doing our work for us.
-
what options do we have? i just tried getting a room in some other hotels and they're booked full....which i super happy to know- but this leaves me screwed lol.
i'm still going. NOTHING WILL STOP ME.
-
Bedbugs may have already happened.
Antifa threatened it.
Could be why the Hotel doesn't want to talk about why they are closed.
In Minecraft: Need the business line, not the reservation line. Block caller id. Tell them you are the exterminator and you're going to be a day late. See if they freak.
(Note, if someone is actually going to do this, post a reply here. If 100 "exterminators" call, I think they'll figure it out.)
-
call the health department. report mice infestation
-
military style camps need to be set up in the mall and ellipse, thousands of patriots can stay the night there, need to organise generators, heating food etc, gently caress the hotels.
-
WE TOLD YOU TO DRIVE TO SLEEP IN CAR OR MAKE CAMP! THE WORLD IS AGAINST US.
-
Expect this PEDEs, use your imagination.
This is Economic and Civil Warfare.
Everyone should expect that Deep State Hotels would do this,
Press On PEDEs !
-
don't understand why people bother booking hotels at all. I mean if you are going to protest, don't expect lodgings, bring tents.
Get into war mode people!
-
We're gonna need tents, food, heat and shovels. Bring more than you need of everything you can. Think impromptu battle camp.
Even if you think you've got enough rope, bring more.
-
That’s why I’m getting a room maybe 20-30 miles outside of DC. Not risking it. Not sure what I’ll be able to do about parking though.
-
If you don't have to pay for the room, keep booking them and have them constantly go through cancellations.
Make them busy over tedious poo poo, if that's what they wanna play. Then we play.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i'm really interested in what those q nuts are going to actually so besides weekly grandstanding and immovable "no" votes. both sides of the aisle know they're immovable so what is their bargaining chip for literally anything? what sort of deal could they make and who's going to want to be on their side?

what's the difference between a green bean and a chickpea?
trump's never had a green bean on his face.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

quote:

by denying the room theyre denying your first amendment right
Yes, they are, and the rights of private businesses > any other rights of anyone or anything in America, until it makes a right-winger angry

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I am all for shutting down coal on an accelerated pace (with paying for people relocations and all that, and dismantling all the mining towns)

Taotipper
Nov 8, 2020

I mean, obviously. But this is a serious question - can we point to anything he's actually done that's benefitted the poor/middle-class people to vote for him? I know it's a cult of personality, but I'm genuinely curious if I've missed something because I can't think of a single thing he's done to make their lives better. Non-irony answers appreciated.

He's a white male president with an R next to his name. That's all they really want

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Huh they want to occupy the national mall. Surely they'll be treated the same as BLM protesters were. I hear they really don't mess around.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

muscles like this! posted:

Politically he's what's known as a "moron" because you loving can't support Trump and LGBTQ rights.

Can if you're loving rich and don't care about any other LGBTQ's other than yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
guys I'm in canada where do I sign up for my free ccp soldiers? i hope they like poutine and left over turkey