Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

I'm really liking how "read" has magically become "case" in Mafia vernacular.

really makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Meinberg could be scum. Also I am a rear row fighter.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
It sucks when players lurk through most of the game, and then only snipe in to criticize something stupid. (betrayer and 50)

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I need the following people's preferred positions on the battlefield: DGK, Betrayer, PM

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

anime gently caress pillow posted:

He isn't doing a ton of scum hunting here, either.

This, combined with his flattery and extreme deviation from his town personality are screaming at me the he is scum. Also, I'm a frontliner.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

"read" has magically become "opinion" actually, "case" is something else still.

The whole point is that a quick start-of-day read/opinion isn't necessarily supported by anything and is subject to change.

Yet there's a sizable population of the game treating the start-of-day opinions as actual legitimate cases.

Also, I am a rear echelon motherfucker. All ranged, all the time.

JakeP posted:

It sucks when players lurk through most of the game, and then only snipe in to criticize something stupid. (betrayer and 50)

Whoops. I have a job and a life.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

DGK2000 posted:

This, combined with his flattery and extreme deviation from his town personality are screaming at me the he is scum. Also, I'm a frontliner.

I don't get what you mean by flattery. That's made up and you're a poopy.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

A start of d2 post can be valid since it may well be based on the previous day's lynch. What you say is fair enough tho

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

So now I'm only waiting on PM's battle capabilities.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CCKeane posted:

I'm going to ignore all of Diqnol's suggestions because gently caress him I do what I want.

CCKeane posted:

I don't like punt so far.

##vote Punt

I also don't like anime gently caress pillow. That guy is a REAL JERK if you ask me.

CCKeane posted:

Also I will confirm that AFP is a man getting pooped on irl. That flag is accurate.

CCKeane posted:

Haha other thread, do you grow weary of life under the despotic fist of Capps? Perhaps try life under the despotic iron gut of anime gently caress pillow (he is very fat).

SUCH FLATTERY

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

DGK I am calling you out. TELL ME ABOUT THE FLATTERY, DGK.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Keane, I could quote the posts, but he's right.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Keane, I could quote the posts, but he's right.

OH DGK YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR TO LOOK LIKE AFP HELLO DGK.

I was talking to DGK.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

DGK make your case. PROCEED GOVERNOR.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

OH DGK YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR TO LOOK LIKE AFP HELLO DGK.

I was talking to DGK.

Greetings.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I know you're active DGK. I can see you as on the forums.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

CCKeane posted:

I know you're active DGK. I can see you as on the forums.

Because I'm building a case.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

YOU BETTER.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Oh, and heres how this should go. I will pick one person for us to lynch earlyish so people who are undecided can put their votes somewhere. The second person to be lynched will be decided by you folks unless I'm forced to pick.

CCKeane posted:

This is probably one of the better ways of doing it, however I will point out that if you are wrong I will make fun of you.

Deference, telling him it's the better way of doing it.

CCKeane posted:

Ahahaha, you're a cool dude Punt. I'm still going to vote you, but you're alright.

Seems like flattery to me.

CCKeane posted:

Eh, he's one that I always get a bad read on, so take that for what it's worth.

RE: Lumpen

CCKeane posted:

Yeah I agree with AFP on Somber, I've gotten THE WEIRD VIBES there as well.

I'd ALSO say the same thing about Meinberg as I do about lumpen: I continuously think he is scum regardless of alignment, so I get a bad read there.

Excusing yourself from giving opinions.

CCKeane posted:

I JUST realized that Punt's avatar is teeth and not a cloaked person.

White noise, who cares?

CCKeane posted:

That's a bloody couple of days, for both threads. Jesus.

Way to state the obvious, coach.

CCKeane posted:

Yes, capturing the spice fields is sure to power up you and probably any power roles.

Useless speculation.

The rest of your poo poo is super wishy-washy "me-too" on people that are getting looked at. Your posting has been mostly white noise and agreeance with a gently caress pillow.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

The "a" stands for Anime.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

There's literally one example of deference to AFP there, and that's because, SURPRISE, I agreed with him.

You have one example of flattery, and that's said after Punt made a funny and I kept voting him.

Where is the flattery, DGK.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

CCKeane posted:

Yeah, I think this is true. I didn't see the Dork case, myself, I wouldn't have even looked at him probably.

This feels like you're saying "you're so good" when I read it.

Look, more.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

DGK2000 posted:

This feels like you're saying "you're so good" when I read it.

Look, more.

That's a loving reach and you know it.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Also out of context, since JakeP was overstating his case.

Hey DGK I have an idea why don't you read the thread instead of just clicking the question mark by my name.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Whoops. I have a job and a life.

dont sign up if you not gonna play

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Why does DGK get a response but I don't, Keane?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

Also out of context, since JakeP was overstating his case.

Hey DGK I have an idea why don't you read the thread instead of just clicking the question mark by my name.

What am I overstating?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

The person who pushed Dorkanoid was me. I made the case on him and I more or less forced us to lynch him.

This is the post you quoted.

JakeP posted:

No, because now everyone who was ignoring me yesterday are all over PM. It feels wrong.

Is the post between your quote and AFP. JakeP didn't really seem to be overstating anything in my eyes even before that little exchange.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Because I don't think you're scum, Somber, so you have a real case that is wrong, and not a made up case that is also wrong.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I was wrong, JakeP was talking about PMom, disregard that.

It made sense at the time.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

Because I don't think you're scum, Somber, so you have a real case that is wrong, and not a made up case that is also wrong.

If you're not making a better argument for someone else or trying to convince me that I'm wrong, why would I not vote you?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

So you have two flattery posts, DGK, both of which are obviously bullshit. Anything else? Come on, you're saying I'm being a no good flatterer.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

If you're not making a better argument for someone else or trying to convince me that I'm wrong, why would I not vote you?

Because you're going to unvote me soon and I'm not worried, since I think you're town.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

If you want a counter to your case Somber, it is wrong and nobody benefits. I looked over the thread with a more critical eye and a few things came together and I don't think you're scum. That's why I changed my mind to thinking you are town.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
I like DGKs effort and his case. I agree that Keane is very Scummy.

I prefer to see DGK on the mission than Keane, if either of them goes.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm scummy irl because people are jealous of my handsome good looks and sparkling personality. This is a true fact.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

Because you're going to unvote me soon and I'm not worried, since I think you're town.

That doesn't seem very

##unvote

what? Keane how did you do th

##unvote

Keane seriously what is going on? Is this some kind of meta role or

##unvote

KEANE STOP PLEASE I CAN'T STOP KEAN##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote
##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote
##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote##unvote

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

My powers are infinite.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
pre:

U   T      O   #   OTE##U  OTE##UNVOTE   NVOTE##UNVO    UNVOT    NVOTE#   VOTE##UNVOTE #UNVOTE##UN    
      TE #U      #U VO   #UNVOT  #UNVO E##UN   E##UNVOTE##    TE##U   TE##UNVO  ##UNVOTE##UN OTE##UNVOTE#   
     #UN OT     VOT ##    TE#     TE#   VOTE#   VOTE   NVO     NV    #UNV  E##U VOT  #UN  TE #UNV    #UNV   
   NVOTE##UNV TE##UNVOTE   NV     UNV   ##UNVO  ##U    E##    TE#    OTE    VOT      OTE      TE#           
    ##U VOTE   NVO E##U    E#     TE#   VOTE##U VOT     VOT  #UN    ##UN    ##UN     #UN      UNVOTE        
    VO  ##     E#  NV      NV     UNV   ##UNVOT ##U     ##U  OTE    VOTE    VOTE     OT       TE##UNV       
   E##UNVOTE# UNVOTE##UN   E##    TE#   VOT ##UNVOT      OTE##U      #UN    ##U      #UN      UNVOTE#       
   NVOTE##UN  TE##UNVOT    NVO    UNV   ##U VOTE##U      #UNVO       OTE    VOT      OTE      TE#           
    #  NV      N  TE       E##UNVOTE    VOT  #UNVOT       TE##       #UNV  E##U      #UN      UNVO    UNV   
   NV  E#     TE  UN        VOTE##U    E##UN  TE##U       UNV         TE##UNVO     NVOTE##   OTE##UN OTE#   
                              UNVO     NVOTE   NVOT        E           NVOTE#      E##UNVO   #UNVOTE##UNV   

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

I'm melee, but shouldn't be put in the raiding party until later.

• Locked thread