Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
Well personally I'm used to getting an above-cost-of-living raise every year, so if most people in a company weren't getting raises, personally I'd expect lots of people to bolt.

I mean, if you're not even getting a cost of living pay increase, you're actually losing income by staying where you are.

edit: to be 100% clear, I like my job (mostly) and my company (mostly) and if they didn't give me a raise even one time I would be out the door within weeks.

Nail Rat fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Apr 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

MickeyFinn posted:

Holy poo poo, you know that a normal work year is about 2000 hours, right? You are getting totally hosed.

Yes.

No time is doublecounted (I'm either 100% client applied or 0% depending on their gimmick), but not applied in multiple places. That number does, however, include my 5 weeks of PTO and 10 days of holiday at 8hours/day. It's what our accounting system spits out looking at my last year. I had a 2 month span where I was over 100 hours per week.

And yes, I'm getting hosed. The underpayment I'm referencing is if I worked a reasonable number of hours. This year has been better there. I will admit I got a number of spot bonuses at 5-10k apiece, but it's still ridiculous.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

C-Euro posted:

Oh what the gently caress, another person quit today. That's now seven in the last month and 15 so far in 2015 (if my cross-referencing of our 2015 or chart was accurate). What the hell is going on? I get that there's always turnover at any company but we're 200ish people so this is a noticeable chunk to lose in a quarter & change. Why do you think this is? I know a couple were for budget cuts, but one guy got a higher pay rate elsewhere, and another was pissed he didn't get a raise so he was probably shopping around, and I know not a whole lot of raises got handed out this year. Could everyone be jetting for that reason? Most of these notifications have been in the vein of "So-and-so has resigned, their last day is today", do people not do two weeks notice anymore? Even if they're leaving to take another offer?

The economy is improving, (official) unemployment is down, lots of companies are hiring and people are starting to feel like they have begun to recover somewhat from the recession.

I remember hearing a report recently that "worker liquidity" was at its highest since before the crash and lots of people are starting to feel like there's something better out there, as well evidenced by this thread.

The "no two weeks" thing is a bit odd as it's basically SOP for anyone in a full-time position with a company, unless all of those people really don't care about burning bridges (which is also certainly a possibility).

Hufflepuff or bust!
Jan 28, 2005

I should have known better.
I have a signed offer submitted now and I'm just waiting on a positive background check to come through before they countersign. Fighting very hard to maintain my motivation, I'm supposed to turn in a one-page essay today describing how I personally fit in to our organizational goals for the upcoming year. Mandatory for all staff.

ObsidianBeast
Jan 17, 2008

SKA SUCKS

C-Euro posted:

Oh what the gently caress, another person quit today. That's now seven in the last month and 15 so far in 2015 (if my cross-referencing of our 2015 or chart was accurate). What the hell is going on? I get that there's always turnover at any company but we're 200ish people so this is a noticeable chunk to lose in a quarter & change. Why do you think this is? I know a couple were for budget cuts, but one guy got a higher pay rate elsewhere, and another was pissed he didn't get a raise so he was probably shopping around, and I know not a whole lot of raises got handed out this year. Could everyone be jetting for that reason? Most of these notifications have been in the vein of "So-and-so has resigned, their last day is today", do people not do two weeks notice anymore? Even if they're leaving to take another offer?

I don't know how often this happens, but when I put in my 2-weeks notice at my last company, they told me not to tell anyone as they would handle it. After a week and a half, they had developed a counteroffer to keep me there, which I declined. They still didn't tell anyone I was leaving. On my last day I sent out a "nice working with everyone" email and a ton of people wrote back saying they didn't know I was leaving.

So, basically, the fact that they are just sending an email on the person's last day doesn't mean the employee didn't give 2 weeks.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

They also might be marching people out the door the second they give notice.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

a shameful boehner posted:

The "no two weeks" thing is a bit odd as it's basically SOP for anyone in a full-time position with a company, unless all of those people really don't care about burning bridges (which is also certainly a possibility).

I'm real happy my company's employee handbook explicitly states that I'm not required to give any prior notice before leaving. I'm not actually going to do it since that'll probably burn the bridge anyway, but it's nice to know I have that option.

kaishek posted:

I have a signed offer submitted now and I'm just waiting on a positive background check to come through before they countersign. Fighting very hard to maintain my motivation, I'm supposed to turn in a one-page essay today describing how I personally fit in to our organizational goals for the upcoming year. Mandatory for all staff.

You know what you must do, once you get that counter signature.

"I don't"

SubjectVerbObject
Jul 27, 2009

kaishek posted:

I bet we could make this a group effort. I'll start.

As a customer focused, value added employee, I strive to maintain organizational momentum while providing excellent service to internal and external customers. These behaviors align with our organizational focus by ...

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Renegret posted:

I'm real happy my company's employee handbook explicitly states that I'm not required to give any prior notice before leaving. I'm not actually going to do it since that'll probably burn the bridge anyway, but it's nice to know I have that option.

...how would they make you give notice anyway? This sounds like boilerplate "at-will employment" stuff that's usually offered as a weak olive branch for the fact they can fire you without cause or notice at any time.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

C-Euro posted:

To be fair, you're planning on leaving too, right? Sure it's for more personal reasons, but it sounds a lot like there's just greener pastures than wherever you're currently working in your field.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

ObsidianBeast posted:

I don't know how often this happens, but when I put in my 2-weeks notice at my last company, they told me not to tell anyone as they would handle it. After a week and a half, they had developed a counteroffer to keep me there, which I declined. They still didn't tell anyone I was leaving. On my last day I sent out a "nice working with everyone" email and a ton of people wrote back saying they didn't know I was leaving.

So, basically, the fact that they are just sending an email on the person's last day doesn't mean the employee didn't give 2 weeks.

That's a fair point actually, after posting that I remembered that a guy left my lab about a month ago, he told us he had put in his two weeks, and then two weeks later we got the same "this guy has resigned his position here, his last day was today". But at the same time, we're small enough and there's enough inter-department work that word of this sort of thing would travel to the whole company within two weeks, but all of these have been surprises to me. Hell, the woman that left today actually led a meeting that I was in yesterday, and no one said "oh bye we'll miss you!" or anything.

I'm only concerned about two weeks notice etiquette because I'm moving away next month, but want to maximize my time here as my boss is working on putting together a promotion for me, and I would love to have that on my resume when I'm job hunting this spring. If they're going to boot me as soon as I say I have two weeks left, then I lose out on that new title. But as eager as I am to leave, I would feel really bad about taking the title and then dipping immediately after (and that would probably look really bad to a hiring manager elsewhere)

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Apr 14, 2015

dead lettuce
Sep 12, 2014

kaishek posted:

It's fun writing out goals you know you'll never complete.

At my last job, I had to do a Pecha Kucha* presentation about myself as part of a day-long team-building meeting the Friday before I gave my 2 weeks' notice so I could take a new job 2000 miles away in my hometown. I did the presentation totally in earnest. I showed everyone pictures of my favorite places in my hometown, all of my family and friends in my hometown, and a picture of my dog who coincidentally is also named after my hometown.... On the plus side, they all totally understood why I was choosing to leave.

*If anyone hasn't heard of Pecha Kucha, you are very lucky for now but probably doomed to hear about it eventually since it's a Japanese phrase/concept like Kaizen that corporate leaders can abuse--it's a fancy phrase for a Powerpoint presentation with 20 images shown for 20 seconds each, with no text. Of course it's become a "movement" now: http://www.pechakucha.org/

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Nail Rat posted:

...how would they make you give notice anyway? This sounds like boilerplate "at-will employment" stuff that's usually offered as a weak olive branch for the fact they can fire you without cause or notice at any time.

Depending on the state, you can attach monetary penalties to non-notice resignations without violating at-will employment.

Don't ask me how I know this.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

kaishek posted:

"I fit perfectly into any space the organization needs, almost like I'm not even there."

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

SubjectVerbObject posted:

As a customer focused, value added employee, I strive to maintain organizational momentum while providing excellent service to internal and external customers. These behaviors align with our organizational focus by ...

... delivering value in the form of services and knowledge transfer and support achieving our strategic goals at all organizational levels. In addition, I plan to not only maintain, but also consistently improve my work product output over the next year through a clearly laid out professional development plan that consists of defined, achievable quarterly goals tied to specific metrics, such as...

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Sundae posted:

Depending on the state, you can attach monetary penalties to non-notice resignations without violating at-will employment.

Don't ask me how I know this.

They have to make up for missing the quarterly profits somehow.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

dead lettuce posted:

At my last job, I had to do a Pecha Kucha* presentation about myself as part of a day-long team-building meeting the Friday before I gave my 2 weeks' notice so I could take a new job 2000 miles away in my hometown. I did the presentation totally in earnest. I showed everyone pictures of my favorite places in my hometown, all of my family and friends in my hometown, and a picture of my dog who coincidentally is also named after my hometown.... On the plus side, they all totally understood why I was choosing to leave.

*If anyone hasn't heard of Pecha Kucha, you are very lucky for now but probably doomed to hear about it eventually since it's a Japanese phrase/concept like Kaizen that corporate leaders can abuse--it's a fancy phrase for a Powerpoint presentation with 20 images shown for 20 seconds each, with no text. Of course it's become a "movement" now: http://www.pechakucha.org/

In college they made us present final projects Pecha Kucha style. It was a giant clusterfuck.

MickeyFinn
May 8, 2007
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia some mark ass bitches

C-Euro posted:

2 weeks notice makes sense when you have someone who can be replaced in short order and others at work can cover for that time. A hand-off or training your replacement makes sense in that case. Since employers nowadays are looking for people who can start work immediately with zero down time and it takes them months to find anyone anyway, giving two weeks notice doesn't help anyone. 2 weeks notice is enough time for them to close out your HR file or something, I guess.

MickeyFinn fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Apr 15, 2015

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Exactly - what purpose does a two week notice serve in a corporate environment? I am 100% confident it would take 6+ months for my role to be filled if I left, if only due to the glacial hiring pace at my company.

I'll give notice if only not to burn bridges, but gently caress, it's an antiquated idea.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Radbot posted:

Exactly - what purpose does a two week notice serve in a corporate environment? I am 100% confident it would take 6+ months for my role to be filled if I left, if only due to the glacial hiring pace at my company.

I'll give notice if only not to burn bridges, but gently caress, it's an antiquated idea.

This is exactly my problem. Any time somebody has left here the posting wasn't even up after the two weeks.

I'm really on the fence about the amount of notice I should give my place, they've tossed me around so there isn't much love left and I've got no plans of going back here. The relationship with management is so toxic that if I was ever applying at a place where my boss or my boss's boss was at that would be enough of a red flag for me to rescind my application.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
I gave two weeks at my last job because of the burning bridges reason, but I also knew which of my coworkers would get handed my crap so I wanted to be around wrapping things up and helping the handoff. I got stuck by a buddy who simply "no called-no showed" and it was a mess trying to recover his work. There's no harm in putting in two weeks. Most of it is spent just cleaning up work for hand off and having that out date makes it go quickly. If you simply bail it's like taking all the time you spent there and flushing it away.

Blue_monday
Jan 9, 2004

mind the teeth while you're going down

ObsidianBeast posted:

Similar:

One of the nurses at my last job put in a vacation notice like 4 months in advance. I have a feeling the VP didn't give the boss this information until the week she was leaving, as he freaked out because we didn't have a nurse to replace her. This cascaded to the whole office being required to submit time off for the next year by the end of the week. Which resulted in me having some really strong words with the secretary about how I refuse to plan my life that far in ahead, and if I needed to take any time off I'd talk to my immediate supervisor, not her.

quote="Xibanya" post="444040821"]
At work there are several processes that could be automated but because so much of our tax filing is presented as "automatic" our parent company forced us to push several internal improvements off by several months to a year in order to work on flashy visible releases. Then when it's discovered that our whole system is kept together with bubble gum and duct tape, we get blamed for having lovely software. But it sure looks pretty!
[/quote]

There are a slew of processes with the software we use that should be automated but aren't and it absolutely blows my mind. For a program that bills itself as 'paperless medical environment' it is straight up lacking and incredibly tedious.

Radbot
Aug 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Arkanomen posted:

I gave two weeks at my last job because of the burning bridges reason, but I also knew which of my coworkers would get handed my crap so I wanted to be around wrapping things up and helping the handoff. I got stuck by a buddy who simply "no called-no showed" and it was a mess trying to recover his work. There's no harm in putting in two weeks. Most of it is spent just cleaning up work for hand off and having that out date makes it go quickly. If you simply bail it's like taking all the time you spent there and flushing it away.

That's fair, but the other side of the coin is what happened to my predescessor before he left for another job. He spent two full weeks dutifully preparing documentation of everything he's ever done, down to the loving letter.

I've been at my job for nearly two years and no one knows where this documentation is, and now we've just hired his new agency to fix everything that's been broken since he left. I'm positive it exists, since he's the most diligent person I've ever met, but somehow it just vaporized the minute he left the door.

At least he benefited from us losing his work!

Radbot fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Apr 14, 2015

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
poo poo, I've even given retail jobs 2 weeks notice. It's the professional thing to do*

*ignoring the fact that I showed up to Best Buy drunk as poo poo and gave my 2 weeks in a slurred verbal instead of in writing.

MickeyFinn
May 8, 2007
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia some mark ass bitches

Radbot posted:

That's fair, but the other side of the coin is what happened to my predescessor before he left for another job. He spent two full weeks dutifully preparing documentation of everything he's ever done, down to the loving letter.

I've been at my job for nearly two years and no one knows where this documentation is, and now we've just hired his new agency to fix everything that's been broken since he left. I'm positive it exists, since he's the most diligent person I've ever met, but somehow it just vaporized the minute he left the door.

At least he benefited from us losing his work!

Or the last guy who left my work who gave ~2 months notice and when he left still left nothing of value behind as a guide to picking up his work. I intend to give 2 weeks notice, but as my company has a habit of telling people to leave immediately (except the aforementioned guy) I'll likely get that much more free time between jobs.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

SubjectVerbObject posted:

HiroProtagonist posted:

... delivering value in the form of services and knowledge transfer and support achieving our strategic goals at all organizational levels. In addition, I plan to not only maintain, but also consistently improve my work product output over the next year through a clearly laid out professional development plan that consists of defined, achievable quarterly goals tied to specific metrics, such as...

... leveraging a blue-sky thinking paradigm, soup-to-nuts, thereby facilitating win-win scenarios in all functional areas. By applying synergistic principles to interpersonal transactions, I will continue to enhance an environment in which ...

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

quote:

... leveraging a blue-sky thinking paradigm, soup-to-nuts, thereby facilitating win-win scenarios in all functional areas. By applying synergistic principles to interpersonal transactions, I will continue to enhance an environment in which ...

...Credo-based decision-making and open, courageous communication are fostered and nurtured, culminating in an industry-leading Can-Do team mentality where each and every employee is empowered to own the business. I will adhere to the principles of Servant Leadership and...

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
A coworker went to his supervisor last week letting them know he had received and offer on new job, and they were offering 25% more then he's making. He said he would give them a week from Thursday to see if we can match it.

His supervisor, department manager and the CTO have had multiple meetings to work out something, and so far have accomplished absolutely nothing. Initially they were blaming HR, as HR apparently has a tool to gauge compensation, but I think its just a magic 8 ball that says "We meet the average." Now as it turns out, its on the CTO to make a decision, and he is more or less incapable of doing so, as he has discovered that making decisions is hard.

So, we are going to lose a good person, everyone will see that absolutely nothing can by corporate to retain employees, and the bleeding will continue.

I guess we need to spend another 500k on a consulting firm to make recommendations that they could get by simply asking any 10 people in IT and counting answers.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

Blue_monday posted:

Similar:

One of the nurses at my last job put in a vacation notice like 4 months in advance. I have a feeling the VP didn't give the boss this information until the week she was leaving, as he freaked out because we didn't have a nurse to replace her. This cascaded to the whole office being required to submit time off for the next year by the end of the week. Which resulted in me having some really strong words with the secretary about how I refuse to plan my life that far in ahead, and if I needed to take any time off I'd talk to my immediate supervisor, not her.

It turns out that my wife's family and my coworker's family both spend a week at the beach at the same time every year. This became an issue after I married her, since now my boss is looking at both of his low-ranking guys being gone the same week. The first year he was blindsided (despite having two or more months notice...), but my coworker and I figured that, going forward, giving him as much notice as possible would give the boss ample time to bring in someone from another office to cover any field work that may need to be done during that week.

As such, the following year, I put in my request in January and my coworker in February. When July rolled around, my boss was still blindsided and decreed that, starting the following year, no one could take a vacation in July. My coworker and I looked at each other, then looked at the boss and simply said "No." We both still end up going on vacation at the same time every year and the boss, while not being particularly happy about it, doesn't say a damned thing because he can't afford to lose either of us and we've both made it pretty clear that the time with our respective families is more important than the job.

Blue_monday
Jan 9, 2004

mind the teeth while you're going down
Understandably. To be honest that was an abbreviated version of the story. This happened a few years in a row. She goes away for a few months every year. She is only really working enough just to keep her nursing license and her availability/sort of flexibility is an incredible asset. My initial thought when I was told she gave a weeks notice she was gone for three months was to just let her go and hire someone else. The next year when I worked directly with her and she told me that she was going to be gone for three months with about four months notice. The entire office knew, but it is possible the boss didn't. We still had a mad panic before she left, I realized this was probably the same scenario that played out the year before but I was unaware of all the facts.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
I took two weeks off for my wedding last year. I gave WAAAAY advanced notice to literally everyone up the chain, put it on the publicly available PTO calendar everyone had synced to their Outlook, sent out a reminder email a week before I left to everyone, and even let our customers know I was going to be gone. I even had one of our save the date magnets in my cube so in theory anyone who came looking for me could put 2 and 2 together about why I was gone.

I still got bitched at when I got back for "not letting anyone know".

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
gently caress two weeks notice.

When I worked at that sweatshop of a lab several years back, getting that offer, confirmation of background check and start date was an amazing feeling. They were offering me an increase of 70% of my current salary.

When I got notice of my new start date I sat there with an uncalibrated pipette in my hand and thought, "sure, I'll give two weeks". Then I remembered all the poo poo I'd been through - similar to Sundae in many ways, but not as bad. People being disappeared without notice. I figured, "well, maybe I can finish up this pipette".

Nope. No loving way did I last an hour.

I clocked out, went to the grocery store and bought a few cakes. See, it was tradition there that on your birthday and your last day you bring in cake. So I walk in and the gal at the front desk ask, "Hey, is it your birthday already?" And I respond, "Nope, that's next week! Then I packed up everything into a single box, ate cake with my coworkers and left with a bunch of hearty handshakes and well wishes.

Then I spent the next week or so in my PJs playing Starcraft 2.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Solkanar512 posted:

gently caress two weeks notice.

When I worked at that sweatshop of a lab several years back, getting that offer, confirmation of background check and start date was an amazing feeling. They were offering me an increase of 70% of my current salary.

When I got notice of my new start date I sat there with an uncalibrated pipette in my hand and thought, "sure, I'll give two weeks". Then I remembered all the poo poo I'd been through - similar to Sundae in many ways, but not as bad. People being disappeared without notice. I figured, "well, maybe I can finish up this pipette".

Nope. No loving way did I last an hour.

I clocked out, went to the grocery store and bought a few cakes. See, it was tradition there that on your birthday and your last day you bring in cake. So I walk in and the gal at the front desk ask, "Hey, is it your birthday already?" And I respond, "Nope, that's next week! Then I packed up everything into a single box, ate cake with my coworkers and left with a bunch of hearty handshakes and well wishes.

Then I spent the next week or so in my PJs playing Starcraft 2.

:golfclap:

The only thing I can compare this to is quitting an amazon warehouse job.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
My boss said that he would like to walk into the White House and shoot the president dead, saying he could probably do it because he believes the secret service hates the president and is intentionally providing poor security in the hopes that someone will do them a favor and assassinate the president.

Yay Texas. (:cry:)

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Xibanya posted:

My boss said that he would like to walk into the White House and shoot the president dead, saying he could probably do it because he believes the secret service hates the president and is intentionally providing poor security in the hopes that someone will do them a favor and assassinate the president.

Yay Texas. (:cry:)

Report that shithead to the secret service, and test his hypothesis.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Just had the second of most wonderful two meetings ever. It was supposed to be a two hour online training, the first starting last Friday at 7am for most participants (but like 2pm for me, thankfully). The trainer never showed up and didn't respond to IM, phone or email reminders. So after 20 minutes it was rescheduled to now.

The trainer is again like 15 minutes late but did give a heads up at least. So everyone, like 20 people, wait for him. He shows up eventually, but nothing is set up for the training, so we all watch him dick around with installers to get everything ready. He fails spectacularly, even with a huge ERROR message popping up in a terminal window, causing a lot of laughter from the people in our office. It's now been rescheduled for a third time. And I don't really think I need this loving training anyway but at this point I'll join it anyway just to see what kind of trainwreck they manage next time.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

kaishek posted:

Here you go, kaishek. Another success brought to you by The Cloud™.

As a customer focused, value added employee, I strive to maintain organizational momentum while providing excellent service to internal and external customers. These behaviors align with our organizational focus by delivering value in the form of services and knowledge transfer and support achieving our strategic goals at all organizational levels. In addition, I plan to not only maintain, but also consistently improve my work product output over the next year through a clearly laid out professional development plan that consists of defined, achievable quarterly goals tied to specific metrics, such as leveraging a blue-sky thinking paradigm, soup-to-nuts, thereby facilitating win-win scenarios in all functional areas. By applying synergistic principles to interpersonal transactions, I will continue to enhance an environment in which credo-based decision-making and open, courageous communication are fostered and nurtured, culminating in an industry-leading Can-Do team mentality where each and every employee is empowered to own the business. I will adhere to the principles of Servant Leadership and the unified company Mission Statement in every aspect of my day-to-day responsibilities.

Double space it and you'll be good to go.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

HiroProtagonist posted:

Here you go, kaishek. Another success brought to you by The Cloud™.

As a customer focused, value added employee, I strive to maintain organizational momentum while providing excellent service to internal and external customers. These behaviors align with our organizational focus by delivering value in the form of services and knowledge transfer and support achieving our strategic goals at all organizational levels. In addition, I plan to not only maintain, but also consistently improve my work product output over the next year through a clearly laid out professional development plan that consists of defined, achievable quarterly goals tied to specific metrics, such as leveraging a blue-sky thinking paradigm, soup-to-nuts, thereby facilitating win-win scenarios in all functional areas. By applying synergistic principles to interpersonal transactions, I will continue to enhance an environment in which credo-based decision-making and open, courageous communication are fostered and nurtured, culminating in an industry-leading Can-Do team mentality where each and every employee is empowered to own the business. I will adhere to the principles of Servant Leadership and the unified company Mission Statement in every aspect of my day-to-day responsibilities.

Double space it and you'll be good to go.

I feel ill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
It's... it's beautiful.