Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

oddium posted:

for zone 3 and 6 are you locking on when all the ships start to spawn on top of each other or just blitzing with the rail gun

locking on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Next short game pick goes to #16, STONE COLD 64! Congrats and let me know your game & trophy ideas when you can

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
lookin forward to wwf warzone

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

lookin forward to wwf warzone

Wow nice stereotyping.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Game 2-20

Bomberman Hero (Nintendo 64) - 1998 - Deadline 7/21/23 11:59EST

Bomberman Hero (Bonbāman Hīrō ~Mirian-Ōjo o Sukue!~ / Bomberman Hero: Rescue Princess Millian!) is the second Bomberman game for N64. It was originally planned as a Bonk/PC Kid platformer known as Ultra Genjin, but became a Bomberman game during development. Thank gently caress.

In Bomberman Hero, the character can jump, has a life meter, faces tougher bosses, and has the ability to throw bombs farther. There are also new bomb types: Ice bombs turn enemies into a block of ice which can be moved around and used as a platform, and Salt bombs only harm slugs, which are invincible to other bombs.

I miss the calm, sober quality of late 90s video game ads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aq9kw_cqGs

Link to the game manual:

Trophies:

: Beat the game
: Meet Louie
: Max out the life meter
: Unlock Millian's Treasure Hunt
: Get all 24 Adok Bombs
: Unlock and beat the Golden Bomber levels (PLATINUM)

:siren:Game starts 7/15/23 12AM EST:siren:

Thanks to STONE COLD 64 for the game and trophy picks, and good luck imps!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

cool, played a little bit of the first bomberman 64 and not the second, only heard good things

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

its my least favorite n64 bomberman but all the n64 bomberman games are hype

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I must Meet Louie

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

I must Meet Louie

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

I must Meet Louie

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Sub-Actuality posted:

It was originally planned as a Bonk

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

I must Meet Louie

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I must be loyle to my Louie

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Bomberman games are fun, definitely gonna play this one

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Game 2-20

Bomberman Hero (Nintendo 64) - 1998 - Deadline 7/21/23 11:59EST

Bomberman Hero (Bonbāman Hīrō ~Mirian-Ōjo o Sukue!~ / Bomberman Hero: Rescue Princess Millian!) is the second Bomberman game for N64. It was originally planned as a Bonk/PC Kid platformer known as Ultra Genjin, but became a Bomberman game during development. Thank gently caress.

In Bomberman Hero, the character can jump, has a life meter, faces tougher bosses, and has the ability to throw bombs farther. There are also new bomb types: Ice bombs turn enemies into a block of ice which can be moved around and used as a platform, and Salt bombs only harm slugs, which are invincible to other bombs.

I miss the calm, sober quality of late 90s video game ads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aq9kw_cqGs

Link to the game manual:

Trophies:

: Beat the game
: Meet Louie
: Max out the life meter
: Unlock Millian's Treasure Hunt
: Get all 24 Adok Bombs
: Unlock and beat the Golden Bomber levels (PLATINUM)

:siren:Game starts 7/15/23 12AM EST:siren:

Thanks to STONE COLD 64 for the game and trophy picks, and good luck imps!

lol my man. next year we gotta pick the second attack

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
also this game is worth booting up for the sweet DnB soundtrack alone but using salt bombs to kill slugs is the most retarded poo poo in videogame history

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol I'm excited to play this one

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

I must be loyle to my Louie

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

elf help book posted:

I must Meet Louie

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

um EXCUSE ME this shot is from Bomberman 64

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
bomberman hero ftmfw

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

elf help book posted:

I must Meet Louie

copy
Jul 26, 2007

elf help book posted:

I must Meet Louie

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Oh poo poo I loved Bomberman Hero. Hoping to finish Suikoden 2 tonight and maybe squeeze in an Omega Boost tomorrow.

I think I'm on track to the Suikoden 2 true ending but in the spirit of game club honesty I will admit that, while I didn't follow a guide, I did ask a friend who's a Suikoden fanatic if there were any really stupid obscure missables and he said lol and sent me some. Which honestly I'm glad of, what the gently caress lol

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I never played any bomberman 64 games.

For some reason Omega Boost (JP) won't run on my steam deck. Not even an error message. I may just miss that one, or else try the US version with apparently a lovely soundtrack :negative:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

those loving hacks

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Oh poo poo I loved Bomberman Hero. Hoping to finish Suikoden 2 tonight and maybe squeeze in an Omega Boost tomorrow.

eat lots of fiber lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

eat lots of fiber lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I think I'm on track to the Suikoden 2 true ending but in the spirit of game club honesty I will admit that, while I didn't follow a guide, I did ask a friend who's a Suikoden fanatic if there were any really stupid obscure missables and he said lol and sent me some. Which honestly I'm glad of, what the gently caress lol

There's absolutely no way anyone on earth is going to get the Suikoden 2 true ending without a guide in a month. Also I think you can't get all the recipes without a complete Suikoden 1 save file.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Bomberman Hero is cool.

Hard mode on Omega Boost is kicking my rear end. You don't get the health refill if you game over twice on a level like you do in normal mode

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

eat lots of fiber lol

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

eat lots of fiber lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

welcome posted:

There's absolutely no way anyone on earth is going to get the Suikoden 2 true ending without a guide in a month. Also I think you can't get all the recipes without a complete Suikoden 1 save file.

I am not even trying the recipes or the dancing. I did the popamole minigame and that was not worth it for a trophy

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Arch Nemesis posted:

Bomberman Hero is cool.

Hard mode on Omega Boost is kicking my rear end. You don't get the health refill if you game over twice on a level like you do in normal mode

i almost died to the first miniboss becuase i kept trying to get cheeky lock ons in while it's firing and underestimating the limit it can track you at now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

eat lots of fiber lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)