Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Absolute trash he had excess combos on at least 2 floors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Evil Fluffy posted:

D.Athena is among the cards being updated for NA on http://puzzledragonx.com right now.

:getin:

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Card does not synergise with either Metatron, lost opportunity.
Enoch:
Active: Damage Reduction for 3 turns. 1.5x Orb Movement time for 3 turns.
LSkill: 2x HP and RCV Light; 2x ATK per Light Cross made.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Not getting my hopes up re: Dathena. I'll believe it when I see it in the mp store.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

UHD posted:

Not getting my hopes up re: Dathena. I'll believe it when I see it in the mp store.

:same: I'm still pretty busy leveling the absolute hell out of everyone in my box. Almost 1/5 of the way! Come this weekend I'm going to have a maxed out box and absolutely no desire to play this game again.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Yeah there's a reason I'm not taking advantage of zero stamina normals. I'd rather not burn myself out.

Though I do have three revo Leilan to level...

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Noodle, I assume you're running Zaerog to farm XP? Just curious what your setup is.

Is there an accessible Zaerog team to reliably clear it?

But Rocks Hurt Head fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Apr 26, 2017

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I have a double Ganesha button team for LE, but I have no desire to go mad running it continuously.

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe
As an example, I'm farming Legendary Earth with Ganesha, Surfer Goemon, Tengu (laser), Killer Tsubaki (laser), Tamazo Rodin, and UPC's rodin.

Pretty fast button team, no need for ganesh's enhance on last floor, just swipe. Goemon's direct attack won't kill blue dragons so I have an extra button just for that case so I don't have to pay attention.

e: Not as fancy as double ganesh team though. I didn't roll on the bleach collab enough :(

WalrusWhiskers fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Apr 26, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Noodle, I assume you're running Zaerog to farm XP? Just curious what your setup is.

Goemon/Rodin/Rodin/Temgu(Ra)/Tsubaki(Shiva)/Goemon. Push button (+swipe at the end). Each clear takes about 35 seconds. I'm only doing 6-7 farming sessions a day at about 10M XP per session. This should let me max out everything that isn't evo fodder but I may end up running out of steam with it comes to maxing out dark cards since those are mostly going to be off-color feeds

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Apr 26, 2017

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

What are the DAtheana subs anyway?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Anyone running Reincarnated Mei Mei or Haku in NA? I've got friend slots open and I'm building teams for both.

327 541 293

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Baron Snow posted:

What are the DAtheana subs anyway?

Dark prongers and you need one double skill bind resist.

If you don't have Durga, Okuninushi, or Loki there is probably no point in buying one (sans coop, that is)

For example my team will be:

DAthena(Lumiel)/RevoHaku(Blonia)/Durga(Facet)/Beach Pandora(Pandora)/Eschamali(Eschamali)/Dathena(???)

Speaking of which, I will be looking for a DAthena BF (possibly a triangle?) who will have an Force inherit on theirs.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

on the one hand, I'm glad they added the revos for leilan and meimei

on the other hand, now I need even more experience for leilan and meimei

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

WalrusWhiskers posted:

As an example, I'm farming Legendary Earth with Ganesha, Surfer Goemon, Tengu (laser), Killer Tsubaki (laser), Tamazo Rodin, and UPC's rodin.

Pretty fast button team, no need for ganesh's enhance on last floor, just swipe. Goemon's direct attack won't kill blue dragons so I have an extra button just for that case so I don't have to pay attention.

e: Not as fancy as double ganesh team though. I didn't roll on the bleach collab enough :(

oh poo poo now this is a team a can run buttons on thank you

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I've been doing this with my dingus Kenshin x ilmina team and it takes less than 30 seconds to clear. Just get in there and see what you got. Poisoners, lasers, Shields breakers, whatever. It's basically a mini-endless corridors with actual rewards right now.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

The trick to Legendary Earth is really just mixing and matching your box until you minimize effort. I ended up leveling a Surfer Goemon yesterday because with him as lead, I can pair with a regular Goemon and use the skill boost badge, and all skills on my RRa/ARa/Rodin/Tengu team will be up turn one. I pop a Goemon on the first floor without Sapphires, button the other three floors, then swipe, other Goemon, swipe on HMD.

Worst case scenario is having Sapphires on all floors, which forces me to use that first swipe early, but even then I've only died once to HMD when there just wasn't enough to finish him. And if you have a max-skilled Tengu, you can inherit a button on him and dodge the problem entirely.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
I use D/D Vritra/A.Vritra/Rodin/Akechi/Tengu (def void)/Goemon with the SB badge

Void > Goemon > Vritra > Vritra > Rodin > Akechi > Swipe

About 35-40 seconds a run if I have to pop void due to saph dragons being on floor 1.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I've been using Ilm because I don't have to think about teams, just pop a cooldown every floor

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

For LE I'm running

BeachGoemon/YamatoTakeru/DragonkillerTsubaku/Lucifer/RevoRa/BeachGoemon

Ra Laser or Beach Goemon floor one(laser if there are two water dudes)

User Lucifer if a water dude survives a Goemon button.

if you get screwed over by multiple floors of 2 or more water dudes you can just pop Yamato to clear the floor.

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Apr 26, 2017

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
How often did no stam Normals recur in JP? Just the one week's worth?

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Paul Zuvella posted:

Dark prongers and you need one double skill bind resist.

If you don't have Durga, Okuninushi, or Loki there is probably no point in buying one (sans coop, that is)

I've got.. Durga, Persephone, and 2x Ichigo? Oh and Seraph Luci for laughs. I'm not sure if that's better then running with Meri though.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

UchihaHirou posted:

How often did no stam Normals recur in JP? Just the one week's worth?

Only once so far.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Baron Snow posted:

I've got.. Durga, Persephone, and 2x Ichigo? Oh and Seraph Luci for laughs. I'm not sure if that's better then running with Meri though.

Ichigo has god killer, which makes Sopdet impossible. Durga and Persephonie are top notch subs, though!

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
I was actually wondering on the viability of buying D Athena when she comes out in NA.

The monsters I see being most fitting in my box would be:

D/B Haku
rHaku
rPersephone
Beach Pando x2
SoCorruption Lucifer
Nephthys (no eschamali)
rLoki
rHades
Chester ?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

I was actually wondering on the viability of buying D Athena when she comes out in NA.

The monsters I see being most fitting in my box would be:

D/B Haku
rHaku
rPersephone
Beach Pando x2
SoCorruption Lucifer
Nephthys (no eschamali)
rLoki
rHades
Chester ?

Revo that 2nd haku what are you doing.

DAthena/rHaku/rHaku/Loki/rPersephone/DAthena will take you far.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I do Urd/Tengu(Balboa)/Rodin Tamazo/Rodin Tamazo/Dkiller Tsubaki(Vritra)/Surfer Goemon. I run Urd lead for the sbs and sb badge. Pure buttons till final floor which is a swipe.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Paul Zuvella posted:

Revo that 2nd haku what are you doing.

DAthena/rHaku/rHaku/Loki/rPersephone/DAthena will take you far.

Backup in ... case another evo comes out ?

Which it won't.

Thank you for the team :)

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

I've been using SB badge and Ilmina/King Arthur/King Arthur/King Arthur/ARa/Ilmina for a mostly-button LE team. Ilmina, lasers until final floor, make a row. The Arthurs aren't even skilled either

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
So who else is running Voltron? Because I am about to plus this team up and need friends. 350,083,245

I'd also like to find people that will run Dark Athena and RevoKush to BF also or, maybe, even to triangle with. I run a bunch of different leads, but commonly use Radra, Ilmina or Meridionalis for now (until the other previously mentioned revos are here).

Paul Zuvella posted:

Speaking of which, I will be looking for a DAthena BF (possibly a triangle?) who will have an Force inherit on theirs.

If you decide to inherit something different on your Dark Athena, let me know. I'm putting Force on mine, but have my laser on Revo Haku :(

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

Oh my god, I assumed you were all talking about JP with the zero normal stuff.
I'd just cobbled together a push button team for MP dragons as I, like many of you, need hundreds of millions of XP.

Here's my push button team. I assume it'll work fine in MP ( in the future when we're not all doing Legendary Earth until we vomit) I've never MPd, it doesn't have extra floors or higher resistances or some such does it?

push buttan team

Now, the above team kind of works for Legendary Earth, but my rainbow skills are so low that I can flunk 3 tries on the final big boss which is frustrating.

Can anyone see any mega efficient (easy) alternative team in my box?
I have loads of stuff that I see mentioned above such as Goemon, Vritra etc, but I don't know much about these mega efficient sweep of death teams

my box of stuff

-Ninja Edit-

Or I could just do this...

UHD posted:

I've been using Ilm because I don't have to think about teams, just pop a cooldown every floor

Ilm/Leilan/Leilan/Tsubaki/RevoRa/Ilm is more than adequate eh.

If anyone wants to theorycraft me some 20 second clear team, then feel free, but I'll probably just Ilm it up for a day or 2 in a trance, until I burn out

YerDa Zabam fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Apr 26, 2017

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
DAthena chat:

I have my team narrowed down to R.Haku/Sima Yi/R.Loki, and i want suggestions for the last slot. My good choices are:

2nd R.Haku
Eschmali

I sadly don't have a Persephone so if i wanted to replicate her active, Eschmali is the best choice, and the huge amount of Orb Enhances would boost my damage a good bit. R.Haku is the obvious choice to me for her 7c awakening and the tpa she has. If i wanted more TPA's i also have a Dark Kanna and Noctis.

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Adolf Glitter posted:

Can anyone see any mega efficient (easy) alternative team in my box?
I have loads of stuff that I see mentioned above such as Goemon, Vritra etc, but I don't know much about these mega efficient sweep of death teams

Probably just lead with rodin, put your Ra in as a sub, pair with Goemon. laser first four stages, goemon last one.

You could also run Rodin/Famiel/Lumiel/RRa/Blodin/Ilmina friend and probably be fine. I do Ilmina/Famiel/Famiel/Lumiel/Ra/Ilmina. An Ilmina board with Ilmina/Rodin lead should be more than enough to take down heavy metal.

The Jumpoff posted:

DAthena chat:

I have my team narrowed down to R.Haku/Sima Yi/R.Loki, and i want suggestions for the last slot. My good choices are:

2nd R.Haku
Eschmali

I sadly don't have a Persephone so if i wanted to replicate her active, Eschmali is the best choice, and the huge amount of Orb Enhances would boost my damage a good bit. R.Haku is the obvious choice to me for her 7c awakening and the tpa she has. If i wanted more TPA's i also have a Dark Kanna and Noctis.
Go with second Haku, probably

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

so what would my best dathena team be based on what I have in my box? (I haven't finished updating my padherder but you can just assume that I'll work on that stuff if it shows as not having anything). my alt's team is set but I wanna make sure whether she's worth buying on both or not

I was thinking escha/escha/rloki/rpersephone, but I could use inherit the second escha on top of the first and run something else instead for more prongs

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
The LE build I figured out was Ilmina, Dragonkiller Tsubaki, Tengu, Re.Ra, Melissa, friend ROdin. Push buttons until last floor, swipe and the odds of not activating and killing is miniscule. Maybe 30 second runs, most of the time lost is when resolving the last floor swipe.

Could've run Lumiel instead of Melissa for the extra SB but her active is slightly faster by half a second or so. :shepface:

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

MrMoose posted:

Go with second Haku, probably

Never not RHaku for DAthena teams.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Manatee Cannon posted:

so what would my best dathena team be based on what I have in my box? (I haven't finished updating my padherder but you can just assume that I'll work on that stuff if it shows as not having anything). my alt's team is set but I wanna make sure whether she's worth buying on both or not

I was thinking escha/escha/rloki/rpersephone, but I could use inherit the second escha on top of the first and run something else instead for more prongs

You guys are overthinking (again) the whole D.Athena subs thing.

D.Athena is not very selective about her subs. If they are the proper color, give you enough skill delay resists, and don't gently caress you up with their actives (Hi Satsuki!) then anything goes and you'll probably be switching among many of them. Having said that, prongs and 7combo awakenings are a big plus.

In your particular case your best subs are Durga, Claire, Loki, Persephone, and Yomi (if you need fingers) as actual subs and Vajra, Eschamali, Karin, Indra, and Carat as inherits.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Apr 26, 2017

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

you're probably right about overthinking it. I just wanted to make sure it's actually worth investing in it since I could buy 2 mp dragons and be halfway to a 3rd instead for the same cost

thanks for the tips

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

MrMoose posted:

Probably just lead with rodin, put your Ra in as a sub, pair with Goemon. laser first four stages, goemon last one.

You could also run Rodin/Famiel/Lumiel/RRa/Blodin/Ilmina friend and probably be fine. I do Ilmina/Famiel/Famiel/Lumiel/Ra/Ilmina. An Ilmina board with Ilmina/Rodin lead should be more than enough to take down heavy metal.

Cool, thanks, I'll give both a try.
I think I have an Ilmina BFF too.

I'm going to switch it up and try the Revo Ra team too. It's good practice at gently caress all cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Manatee Cannon posted:

you're probably right about overthinking it. I just wanted to make sure it's actually worth investing in it since I could buy 2 mp dragons and be halfway to a 3rd instead for the same cost

thanks for the tips

MP dragons save for RaDra are all pretty bad* at this point. Having two or three doesn't really seem all that valuable unless you've got a clear set of uses in mind. In that case, though, I think it unlikely someone would be soliciting general advice.

* Yes, I know. "B-b-but my farming!"