Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Chernobyl Princess posted:

At 35 they put a note in your file of "Advanced Maternal Age," or as they said in my chart "Geriatric Pregnancy."

Thanks Princeton Teaching Hospital, I have shriveled into dust.

Lol, that’s rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Childreß are really expensive, goodness.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Batterypowered7 posted:

You gonna give us your kids or put babies in us?

Yes.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Desert Bus posted:

You all want kids? What is your Discord???

How you doin', babe?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I got a haircut and now I'm the queen dyke. Had to get proper products for my hair for the first time in ages because I forgot how unruly my hair is when short.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

syntaxfunction posted:

I got a haircut and now I'm the queen dyke. Had to get proper products for my hair for the first time in ages because I forgot how unruly my hair is when short.

dig how your hair frames your face

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

:shittydog:

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

good dog

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Valko posted:

How you doin', babe?

Valko doing a friggin Bus breeding.

I am not complaining.
That is a very good dog, you both look extremely comfy :3:

SerSpook posted:

dig how your hair frames your face

Thanks! I somehow went from whatever was going on to trans femme Brian Molko I guess lol

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Syntax do you ever change your selfie angle at all? That one makes you look angry. I have the same habit.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Yeah, sometimes it's upside down lol

Mainly because front on I look... Sad.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I tried to do a sort of sexy angle thing for a twitter thread yesterday and I think I also come off as sad.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Charles Bukowski posted:

I tried to do a sort of sexy angle thing for a twitter thread yesterday and I think I also come off as sad.

we are all sad here, friend

except for the people that aren't

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

SerSpook posted:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
That's why you were the best AOL messenger friend I had xjakk besides dear lovely wren who we all miss very much.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

SerSpook posted:

:lol:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

what's wrong? do u wanna talk about it??

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

The face of a sad, sad man

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

Feed me

Feed me, hashbrown

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ArmTheHomeless posted:

Feed me

Feed me, hashbrown

I gotta ask. What's up with the septum piecing? I've been seeing it more and more often lately

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I gotta ask. What's up with the septum piecing? I've been seeing it more and more often lately

Bull cosplay is hot right now.

I think it looks nice on you. :)

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I've had it for about a decade but agree that I'm seeing a lot more if them out there. They are convenient compared to other piercings because you can remove without having a visible hole.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I haven't worn earrings in decades but I still have 3 piercings in my ears.

Girls at work used to love putting their big earrings on me. =|

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ArmTheHomeless posted:

I've had it for about a decade but agree that I'm seeing a lot more if them out there. They are convenient compared to other piercings because you can remove without having a visible hole.

That makes total sense for you, and, I guess you don't know why younger people have them.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i have a medical septum piercing that signifies to ems that i suffer from electromagnetic hypersensitivity.

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

One of these days I'm going to get sick of covid hair and have to decide how to cut it. It's getting annoying being this long.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

flubber nuts posted:

i have a medical septum piercing that signifies to ems that i suffer from electromagnetic hypersensitivity.

The electromagnetic services?

I will show myself out :eng99:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm not Rappaport

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

I went for a ruck today and it was too hot

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Found a weird hat at a flea market and now it's on my head. I'm only a quarter German and I've never seen the sea, but it's comfortable.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

blight rhino posted:

Kinda remind me of a sloth, but like in the cute way they'll just hang around. Camping hammock?

Been away in the Dolomites for a while, so sorry on the late reply, but yeah it is! Lesovik Draka hammock!

Hell, may as well post a Pic of my time there since there's a mountain trend! First time doing via ferrata, it was terrifying

Herbicidal Maniac fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Aug 28, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Grammarchist posted:

Found a weird hat at a flea market and now it's on my head. I'm only a quarter German and I've never seen the sea, but it's comfortable.

I'd image search that insignia!!!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Goons looking rad as gently caress as always, and way more active than I think any of us ever expect lol

You look great, but I am having a lot of difficulty parsing the background. Are you at a flower shop with a background, or in the Vortex of Flowers or ???

I'm playing up looking angry now.

I am very angry and mean and cruel you see.
(I was making my girlfriend a cup of tea and heating a pack because she hurt her back and spent the night doting on her. But like, in a mean and angry way because that is my brand)

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Valko posted:

I miss my hair. If you don't want yours can I have it?

Lol, I just couldn't cut it all off. Yours was much nicer than mine! it'll grow back!

JamMaster Flash posted:

Exploring the world of the 134 hour work week. Been pretty lucky in regards to getting rest, but it's been taxing.
Okay, you stupid handsome bro. Some of us normies are just trying to express ourselves! :biglips:

Elentor posted:

I took a selfie at a starbucks, after all these years :negative:

An Elentor, has appeared in the wild!

Sitting Here posted:

trying to fake some confidence about the big kid interview i just had at work

Crushed it, I bet. I'm pages behind, bt I hope it went well!

Tad Naff posted:

Got my meme shirt

You one cool lookin' bastard. Not like in the negative way. Cool lookin' bastard, as a compliment!

Noice!

carry on then posted:

im gonna regret this so bad

Ohh boohoo, I'm so ripped. suck it up :p

The Walrus posted:

title: me, attempting to go out, trying to smile
date: aug 19 2022
medium: bathroom sadness

6/10, cause it looks like you're trying to poop. but :glomp:

Helios Grime posted:

Continuing the trend of being swole in the mountains.

You don't really "get" goons, do you? Lol. Just kidding, bud. You're killing it with your adventures :)

Awesome hair. And who doesn't love hashbrowns.

you and dog. dog and you. partners for life.

syntaxfunction posted:

Yeah, sometimes it's upside down lol

This was almost a smile :)

never to be one to say "smile more"

I missed some of y'all, but i always love seeing who I'm ... well, realistically, who I'm not talking to, because I primarily lurk.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i'm gundam

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

kntfkr posted:

i'm gundam

Gurren Lagann

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Spinz posted:

I'd image search that insignia!!!

Haven't had much luck. Are you familiar? From what I can gather the hat is either West German or Austrian and belonged to a fisherman that immigrated in the last few decades. Tracks with the general demographics of my community.

Not sure if West Germany ever used the Federal Eagle in tandem with the old Imperial nonsense, but flag chat was never my specialty. Going into my gag gift pile come Christmas time unless it's somehow connected to Operation Gladio, in which case it gets binned.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Grammarchist posted:

Haven't had much luck. Are you familiar? From what I can gather the hat is either West German or Austrian and belonged to a fisherman that immigrated in the last few decades. Tracks with the general demographics of my community.

Not sure if West Germany ever used the Federal Eagle in tandem with the old Imperial nonsense, but flag chat was never my specialty. Going into my gag gift pile come Christmas time unless it's somehow connected to Operation Gladio, in which case it gets binned.

I've no idea whatsoever, just paranoid lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Spinz posted:

I've no idea whatsoever, just paranoid lol

Fair enough! Luckily, I'm much more likely to be seen in public wearing the world's cheapest Union uniform to balance out all the Confederate cosplayers at local re-enactments and ballroom dances.