Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

cumshitter posted:

ii just watched an entire episode fo better call saul and ididnt realize netflix hosed up and zoomed in on random parts of the office shots that completly obsucred the characters or only showed parts of their heads sso i just figured the directorwas trying tomake some weird commentar on the impersonality of offices and poo poo

When I first watched Requiem for a Dream, I didn't realize the DVD was damaged and it started like 2/3 of the way through and I thought the director was just throwing you into the middle of the action so I thought it was cool until it ended after half an hour. Then I watched the whole movie and it was pretty lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wtf omarosa was engaged to michael clark duncan

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i was trying to continue with ff10 because the voice acting was so bad and it's like three hours in and it's still fuckin terrible

amazing what time does to a game cause i really liked it back then

i think that i wanna admit to myself that i like ff8 for similar reasons to 15 in that it's better than the sum of its parts even though half the characters are poo poo. also the best soundtrack

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
my cookie bars came out great and i forgot to eat them with milk even

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

the trump tutelage posted:

my brand is aspiring manic street preacher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqfw8PVZuA4

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
trump probably also shouted at melania to handfeed him propecia pills like they were grapse and pregnant ladies arent supposed to even touch the pills

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

yah Kendrick is going all Highlander on everyone else in music now

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

sulk had posts like trump trump trump
goons like what what what
cspam is butt butt butt
uh lemme sing it again

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Slamhound posted:

When I first watched Requiem for a Dream, I didn't realize the DVD was damaged and it started like 2/3 of the way through and I thought the director was just throwing you into the middle of the action so I thought it was cool until it ended after half an hour. Then I watched the whole movie and it was pretty lame.

It's the feel good comedy of the year

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
went for a scoop of schadenfreude and apparently the reddit trompers love them some jeb too

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

:magastroke:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
comrade whinerov amuses me

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

apparntly i saved this img on march 28 2013

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Slamhound posted:

that sucks sorry the movie was ruined for you

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
puckerpuzzled by putin

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

cry to dads dick forever noob?

A cute girl
Mar 31, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

loving lol
the White House youtube channel uploaded the Trump executive order video, but cut it a millisecond before he gets pissed and walks out of the room

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

quote:

The White house chief of staff, Reince Priebus, for example, earned at least $1.18 million — nearly half of which came from the Republican National Committee, which he formerly led. His assets totaled between $604,008 and at least $1.26 million.

wtf is that "between X and at least Y" supposed to mean, couldn't you just say "at least X"?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TwoStepBoog posted:

loving lol
the White House youtube channel uploaded the Trump executive order video, but cut it a millisecond before he gets pissed and walks out of the room

Lol

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

cumshitter posted:

that sucks sorry the movie was ruined for you
Nah, the error actually made it seem decent for a while.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
if you think about it trump talks a lot like this

"obama tapped my phones? bad and sick dude. fake news, failing nytimes and chuck schumer are losing so hard, so bigly. sad!"

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

TwoStepBoog posted:

so what's everyone drinking
im drinking mike's hard lemonade

i'm drinking yoo-hoo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I had a tall frosty glass of water and am now sipping some herbal tea before i go to sleep

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

triple sulk posted:

i was trying to continue with ff10 because the voice acting was so bad and it's like three hours in and it's still fuckin terrible

i think that i wanna admit to myself that i like ff8 for similar reasons to 15 in that it's better than the sum of its parts even though half the characters are poo poo. also the best soundtrack

Just mentally replace wakka with bender and it gets better.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

triple sulk posted:

every character in ff8 is the worst and every aspect of the story of ff8 is the worst and ff8 is the worst

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

cumshitter posted:

another one of mmy favorite dumb jokes from the cycling thing was pretnding to go to bicycle meetups and saying stuff like, "Greetings fellow cycle enthusiasts. When you finally get run down by one of those marvels of modern engineering, what kind of car do you want it to be? Personally, I'd like to get run down by the new Pontiac Envision with automated driver assist technology and hands free rear door opening that makes modern living even more convenient. What with their 0% APR financing for qualified applicants and dealer cashback incentives they won't even care if my mangled corpse scratches their paint job."

I like how your quote contained no drunken slurring at all

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
This prescription medication I'm on is giving me intolerable diarrhea, I've been sitting on the pot for like 4 hours today and it's making me miserable

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

aint about the post count
its all about the brand

secretly, it's actually all about post count

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Mayor Dave posted:

This prescription medication I'm on is giving me intolerable diarrhea, I've been sitting on the pot for like 4 hours today and it's making me miserable

did you spend those 4 hours

shitposting?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Mayor Dave posted:

you could try sitting in the bathtub or the sink instead. you know, change it up. eventually sit on your porch/on the sidewalk outside.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

secretly, it's actually all about post count

post counts are a brand of their own

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

that sounds really unfortunate mayor dave I'm sorry to hear about that :(

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I did a thing posted:

make sure you get all the DLC. It is entirely worth it.

Hopefully it will improve this terrible UI? Just UGH trying to figure out anything

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

financially racist posted:

did you spend those 4 hours

shitposting?

My one regret is taking my kindle instead of my phone for most of these poo poo sessions

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

cumshitter posted:

i used to joke around online with a guy who hated cars and calledthem obesity incubators and loved bicycle sand i would make jokes about running cyclists down forsport and spreading disinfo in the cali cyclist community and i sued this picture as proof that cyclists are evil

my favorite dumb made up story was the time iwas in amcdonalds drive thru and a cicylst was in front of me so imade eye contact with the dudeahead of him through his rear view mirro and we both nodded and he went back and iwent forward
and we crusehd that fucker like an accordian and the drivethru employees highfived me andthanked me for spraing them the idnignty of serving a cyclist andalso the cyclist was alfred einstein

Sir, this is a McDonal--OH GOD, STOP, YOU'RE KILLING HIM!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

immodium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

hindsight is 20/20 or 20/lovely in my case

• Locked thread