Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

GOT A EXTRA TITTY posted:

congrats you get the point of the show

yeah I mean they aren't supposed to be likeable but I wish they wouldn't even waste the time on them and just make it an 11 minute show that's all rick and morty

100 years rick and morty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

robot roll call posted:

yeah I mean they aren't supposed to be likeable but I wish they wouldn't even waste the time on them and just make it an 11 minute show that's all rick and morty

100 years rick and morty

its like nite crew

if thres nobody to hate there's nobody to like

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

mr meeseeks please make people stop fuckin trolling this thread by saying stupid opinions like "eh i guess it was alright"!!! i cant fuckin stand it!!!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

mr meeseeks please make people stop fuckin trolling this thread by saying stupid opinions like "eh i guess it was alright"!!! i cant fuckin stand it!!!

im mr meseeks i want to die

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

null posted:

The show seems to be heavily influenced by the venture bros, and good but not as good as it is.

Name a joke from the most recent season of Venture Brothers.

Preemptive reply: a reference isn't a joke.

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

Rick and Morty sucks almost as much as Archer. If you like either of those shows you might want to check out other childrens cartoons like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic or Sabrina the Teenage Witch cartoon

Evilpiggie
Feb 22, 2009
It's not a great show it's the best show

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Joey Gladstone posted:

Rick and Morty sucks almost as much as Archer. If you like either of those shows you might want to check out other childrens cartoons like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic or Sabrina the Teenage Witch cartoon

thanks, i'll get right on that

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Joey Gladstone posted:

~*I Think You're Pretty Wrong And Should :frogout:*~

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Joey Gladstone posted:

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
im gonna pretend joey gladstone is that awful retard that writes for cracked

(all of them lol)

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I've only seen the commercials. Is there a reason he calls his grandfather by his first name?

DrunkDalek
May 20, 2003

Drinking beer to make music to drink beer to.
I wish we could have seen more adventures of Team Cosby Tri-Osby

VarXX
Oct 31, 2009
i wish rick and morty was back next week

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
just watched the ep two pages back. this show is loving awesome

Howdges
Dec 29, 2012

I tried watching the first episode when it came out, I even got really high because the commercials made it look cool. It was meh, hearing the doc say morty's name over and over is really annoying. I guess I'll give it another shot

godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010

Joey Gladstone posted:

Lol this is the worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Howdges posted:

I tried watching the first episode when it came out, I even got really high because the commercials made it look cool. It was meh, hearing the doc say morty's name over and over is really annoying. I guess I'll give it another shot

thats part of the persona, from what i can tell, imagine what the script looked like

FartGhost
Mar 7, 2013

Howdges posted:

The name thing is less overdone in the other episodes. Also why are there no new episodes until march?

godzilla hentai
Sep 6, 2010

FartGhost posted:

The name thing is less overdone in the other episodes. Also why are there no new episodes until march?

too many 18-34s watching the olympics

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i want a sex bot

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

godzilla hentai posted:

too many 18-34s watching the olympics

I really don't want to believe this to be true in any shape or form. Because who the gently caress really cares about that garbage?

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
a sporting event that is literally one of the only remaining traditions to be ancient and you cant understand why people watch it over a TV show? dont be a sperg

but imo rick and morty is awesome, idk where id put it on the animated comedies, probably above bobs burgers and archer, personally

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ork of Fiction posted:

Name a joke from the most recent season of Venture Brothers.

Preemptive reply: a reference isn't a joke.

I thought the episode with people mutating into bugs was really similar to the venture bros season 4 finale with the spanish fly. I don't know if that counts as a joke. But yeah I watched some more episodes of this show and yeah it's not that influenced by it I guess. You win.

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
I wish they would hurry up and kill off chris Parnell because gently caress that guy

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
he is pretty dry, but i feel like he adds perspective to how insane rick is

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

rcman50166 posted:

a sporting event that is literally one of the only remaining traditions to be ancient and you cant understand why people watch it over a TV show? dont be a sperg

but imo rick and morty is awesome, idk where id put it on the animated comedies, probably above bobs burgers and archer, personally

I can't understand when it is sporting events that don't matter. You know like the winter olympics.

The only reason I'd watch it is for rabid dog attacks in sochi.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Afro Doug posted:

i hope there's more POCs (people of color) and also please maybe something about gay people?? please goonsider it

A bad opinion.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
rick and morty is a pretty great show

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Its amazing how a network can air something as good as Rick and Morty and something as terrible as Adventure Time on the same night.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Irish Joe posted:

Its amazing how a network can air something as good as Rick and Morty and something as terrible as Adventure Time on the same night.

seriously this but unironically

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
The new episode last night was p bad. I hope this isn't a taste of things to come.

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

godzilla hentai posted:

Lol this is the worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen

I'm going to assume its a Senior Duckfuck parachute due to how terrible it is and the full house av

Saint Jerome
Sep 14, 2004

I will unite the Jews!

rhubarb creampie posted:

my gf doesnt think its funny at all which just reinstates my belief she may be retarded

Mine doesn't like it either. I just don't think I understand her anymore.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

MegaGatts posted:

The new episode last night was p bad. I hope this isn't a taste of things to come.

Get ready for more other family zanyness!

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Saint Jerome posted:

Mine doesn't like it either. I just don't think I understand her anymore.

Women are biologically incapable of finding things funny unless it reinforces their narcissism.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
alright im going to BUY IT FROM THE STORE thanks op

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Mar 13, 2014

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

whats the opposite of wubba lubba dub dubbs? am I right ladies and gentlemen?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Joey Gladstone posted:

ur not even tryin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

NecroMonster posted:

ur not even tryin

please put effort into youre spelling

• Locked thread