Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

JordanKai posted:

:siren: Update! :siren:

Put on your swimming trunks and swimsuits, everybody!

'
Voting Time:

We're back down to the usual 10 pieces of furniture this time. As always, put your votes in bold and be sure to have your votes in by 6pm EST on Monday!

I like the Jellyfish Light :3: the Aquarium is cute, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
The Totem Pole is amazing!

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I vote for treasure rug, for sure

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Kirby's so rich, he walks on money instead of the floor.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

death .cab for qt posted:

JordanKai just admitted to doing the Kylie Jenner challenge in this video during the fossil level :mmmhmm:

I'm pretty sure I didn't know what the Kylie Jenner challenge was when I was five years old. :(

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

My vote goes to the Totem Pole.

The day-to-night transition in that first level is such a cool effect. What a good way to start off this cool-as-heck world.
Note: All of the worlds are cool as heck.

Vilemoon
Jan 4, 2013

Unsound Of Mind.
For sure, we need kirby to get in touch with his earthly roots. Totem Pole gets my vote. We dont need another greedy money sucker!

Tea Devil
Apr 24, 2014

I have to kill fast and bullet hell too slow.
We absolutely need the Jellyfish Light. How do you expect Kirby to finish his memoirs when it's dark in his room? Do you want him to go blind?

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

On today's episode of Let's Play Kirby's Epic Yarn: We discuss the ethics of depicting holy symbols of Native American culture, as well as gender normativity among anglerfish. :yayclod:

(Also, I sound a little off in this episode because I had my microphone set on the wrong recording setting. Oops!)

Voting Time:

Ten pieces of furniture. Just vote on which one you like best, clean and simple! As always, make sure to put your votes in bold and to have your votes in by 6pm EST on Monday.

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
Kirby loves the boob tube tv.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ1KDf3O-qU

We can always use new couches.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Sure this place seems nice now, but once the cosmic horrors come, there will be blood abounding.

Such is the fate... of Yarnam.

(I'm so sorry :suicide:)

Dreamy Souffle
Feb 22, 2011

Just cause
I like my diamonds bright
ain't saying I'm wrong
or if it's right but baby
I haven't been wrong before
How about some Steak? Fabric or not, Kirby's still a growing alien, you know!

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
I like the Dangler Light.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

You know, I actually got a handful of fossilized teeth that were used to make a necklace, and it looks very fine indeed. Basically I am saying Kirby should have a Fossil too.

trappersf
Aug 21, 2007

I really have to say that the Fossil would look great in Kirby's room.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

ManlyGrunting posted:

Sure this place seems nice now, but once the cosmic horrors come, there will be blood abounding.

Such is the fate... of Yarnam.

(I'm so sorry :suicide:)

Kirby's on a mission to find the Spoolblood.
That's the best I could come up with.

Samovar posted:

You know, I actually got a handful of fossilized teeth that were used to make a necklace, and it looks very fine indeed. Basically I am saying Kirby should have a Fossil too.

I once had a necklace made out of fossilized crab claws but then I tripped one day and it broke. :(

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Kirby is now a paleontologist now so fossil.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Today we're going to walk through a winter wonderland! Snow Land is my favourite world in this game because all the levels are short but super fun and the music is all extra cute! :3:

Voting Time!

*Can be reupholstered

We played four levels instead of the usual three this time around. That means we've got an unprecedented 12 pieces of furniture to vote on! As always, make sure to put your votes in bold and to have your votes in by 6pm EST on Monday!

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Kirby should have a Plasma TV since he deserves the most advanced tech. Also, the snowman enemy is named Chilly.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jun 21, 2015

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
Did you run out of fabric to purchase? I haven't seen any fabric votes in a while, is all.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Seeing that Waddle Dee murder those two other Waddle Dees with that snowball was very sad.

The Comna
May 22, 2012

schtzn
schtzn
t-t-t-t
t-t-t-t
Kirby can never have enough buddies, so go with the snowman.

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
The Knit Cap Sofa looks so comfy. I want one of those.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest

The Comna posted:

Kirby can never have enough buddies, so go with the snowman.

Agree, Snowman.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
It had to be referenced

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
Roleplaying as Kirby and voting for the picnic basket.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I wanna sleep on that Big Bear Bed.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Penguin Mirror. Mirrors make rooms look bigger, also it's a penguin. Bigger penguins.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Aerdan posted:

Did you run out of fabric to purchase? I haven't seen any fabric votes in a while, is all.

There's plenty of fabrics to buy, but I'm a little wary of doing that in videos where I'm not covering challenge levels. That said, if all goes according to plan the next update will have a whole new slew of fabrics for you to vote on! :eng101:

At this rate I probably won't be able to put every piece of fabric up for vote, though. :eng99:

I was really expecting this to be the Snowman song from Frozen. :v:

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

This winter - you'll believe a penguin can fly.

trappersf
Aug 21, 2007

oh come on! We all know Kirby loves the snow and wants to see it all the time. The snow globe is the way to go.

spbwf7
Nov 1, 2012
So, what you are saying is that King Dedede is just like San Francisco's Emperor Norton.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Voting Time:

Fabrics are back in stock! We've got a lot of them to choose from this time (perhaps even too much :eng99:) so be sure to cast a vote. I need you guys to choose a piece of furniture, wallpaper and floorpaper like last time. Please structure your votes like this:

1) Furniture
2) Wallpaper
3) Floorpaper

And as always, make sure to put your votes in bold and to have your votes in by 6pm EST on Monday!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Chilly, Waddle Dee, Waddle Dee again

Also, the official Dragonball and Kirby equivalency is as follows:

Goku:Kirby
Vegeta:Meta Knight
Piccolo:King Dedede
Krillin:Waddle Dee
Gohan:Gohan

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

The oddest way I ever managed to fall asleep was on a hammock, but lying 90 degrees to the exoected position, with my head supporting most of my weight.

It was surprisingly relaxing.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
The Waddle Dees are made by Yin Yarn so they're not even real ones. :colbert:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I feel like any Meta Knight fight that is not done wielding the Sword is illegitimate.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
The 'Kirby energy drink', incidentally, is called Pep Brew. Which would be a pretty good name for an energy drink, come to think of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
Christmas in July! Holiday Tree, Blue Star, Orangeade

• Locked thread