Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dressing your baby up as a pedophile is a little uhh much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
is there a sexy take on the generic packaging that all these halloween costumes come in?

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I liked 'The You g Pope' as much as the next person, but...

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

burial posted:

I don’t know what Sketchy Sally is but you literally can’t make that picture with what appears to be an etch-a-sketch? and that’s not OK.

Maybe not that, but there are like a million other things people have done with Etch-A-Sketches if you ever want to feel like poo poo about your own Etch-a-Sketching skills.

You'll never convince me that's not just Elon Musk's head photoshopped onto a baby's body.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

ZamBOOni_Rodeo posted:

You'll never convince me that's not just Elon Musk's head photoshopped onto a baby's body.

It's actually Elon Musk's head on Elon Musk's body.

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Feminition posted:

*cracks knuckles*

Melania?

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
pretty horrifying actually

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Most years, there has been a thread for goons to proudly display their own homemade halloween costumes, like this one for 2017:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3836105

...but I can't seem to find a comparable thread for 2018. Is it hidden in some subforum, or are y'all slacking off?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

LadyPictureShow posted:

I liked 'The You g Pope' as much as the next person, but...

Big Hat Religious Man costume

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
LOW TAX GET YOUR CUT.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Number_6 posted:

Most years, there has been a thread for goons to proudly display their own homemade halloween costumes, like this one for 2017:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3836105

...but I can't seem to find a comparable thread for 2018. Is it hidden in some subforum, or are y'all slacking off?

The What are you going to be for Halloween? thread looked like it was going to go that way but :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Dixville posted:

drat generic Luigi got some big ole balls apparently

Man do I have some news for you about that Tanuki suit

• Locked thread