Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
what the hell lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
He likes to have fun

Other wrestlers don’t

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

jose got in the ring and they played elias' theme

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
It's hard to explain but whenever I imagine someone at home cheering for No Way Jose I always think about Jean from Fargo watching the daytime talkshow and smiling when the hosts "invite her" on their trip down the Nile.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Otis/Alexa is a hilarious on-screen pairing

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Abroham Lincoln posted:

jose got in the ring and they played elias' theme

he might win this one, Abroham Lincoln!

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

a new study bible! posted:

Let Otis host wrestlemania

big match comin up tuckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
no way jose

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Oh. Raw is in Chicago tonight? Guess I saved myself some money. I forgot that we usually get one Road To Wrestlemania Raw

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqAPAcyAku4

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The camera cuts are so, so, so bad.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Why is Elias wrestling Naomi?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Jerusalem posted:

the beaver cuts the film with his teeth personally

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Jose's got half a dozen hangers-on and none of them know how to bring the crowd into it

Writer Cath posted:

Why is Elias wrestling Naomi Woolie?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

this is No Way Jose's first singles match on Raw in four months and we come to it already in progress because the WWE doesn't like fun

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Astro7x posted:

Oh. Raw is in Chicago tonight? Guess I saved myself some money. I forgot that we usually get one Road To Wrestlemania Raw

I knew it was in Chicago, but Raw is very definitely not worth it. Maybe SDL or a pay per view, but Raw is just awful.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
at least someone is cheering for no way jose

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

Yes, but wait till they begin zooming in and out real quick!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:stare: Why did Jose steal Naomi's hair?

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Why are we getting Elias vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania? I like the idea of Demon Balor vs. Taker, or even no Taker at all. :(

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
this match is like a bad dream

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the people chanting "no way jose" slowly transform into the sound of your alarm going off

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

this entire match is a rib on Adam Rose announcing his retirement today

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
The match with the dozen idiots trying to repeatedly start a No Way Jose chant outside the ring is not the one we need going for any length of time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It seems Jose truly has no..... chance!

I'm so witty :)

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

jose was robbed

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

They're really tryna sell me on this Dana Brooke match

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I will continue to be inexplicably emotionally attached to the tragedy of No Way Jose's career and it will continue to be a terrible life choice.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Shima Honnou posted:

the bucky beaver motherfucker cuts the film with his teeth personally

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I hope Dana Brooke wins, just because it would make the Charlotte/Becky/Ronda angle even more hilariously convoluted.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Waffleopolis posted:

Why are we getting Elias vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania? I like the idea of Demon Balor vs. Taker, or even no Taker at all. :(

Just send Bray Wyatt out in 'Taker's gear. Tell commentary not to mention the change.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

The guardians of the independent scene didn’t help

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

DarkstarIV posted:

I hope Dana Brooke wins, just because it would make the Charlotte/Becky/Ronda angle even more hilariously convoluted.

You realize it’s not that complicated. There’s a triple threat. That’s the only story now.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
i wonder if the writer of that conjuring movie is one of the suckers who took the "write a script for us and we'll give you like $50 for it" thing they did lmao

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Angry Grimace posted:

You realize it’s not that complicated. There’s a triple threat. That’s the only story now.

It really is in everybody's best interests if they just try to ignore or forget the bizarre and convuluted ways they went around getting to the destination. I'm not excusing them for all the bizarre decisions they made, just saying I'm still sure the match is going to be great and that's what I'd like to remain focused on.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

It really is in everybody's best interests if they just try to ignore or forget the bizarre and convuluted ways they went around getting to the destination. I'm not excusing them for all the bizarre decisions they made, just saying I'm still sure the match is going to be great and that's what I'd like to remain focused on.

The stuff before this is because you can’t really do 10 weeks of pull apart brawls. We can just deal with the match now.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i hope Angle picks Jesus

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NO NO NO WHAT THE gently caress NOOOOOOO

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA