Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

back when i worked in home/car insurance there was this guy who'd been at the agency for like 50 years who never really learned to use computers and the insurance company stopped taking his faxed chickenscratches for claim reports, so he would literally call the same woman at one insurance company and read off the information for her to type up for him. at the end of every call with her, he told her that he was going to take her out to dinner for helping him out, and that he wasn't going to scrimp, that he would tell them to supersize it. he did that same joke, every single time that he had to file a claim, multiple times a day, for years. every time i see the word "supersize" i hear it whistling through his dentures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

McD’s hasn’t has supersize for a long time.

What the gently caress???

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What the gently caress???

quote:

The phrase was particularly used by McDonald's restaurants to upsize their french fries and soft drinks to an extra-large size. In the United States, McDonald's introduced the supersized option in April 1992. The company announced in March 2004 that it would phase out the option, citing needs to simplify their menu and to offer healthier food choices.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
that fuckin movie ruined it for everyone

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

without it we wouldn’t have super high me the movie where weed comedian doug benson gets high.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

trying to jack off posted:

thats a lot of calories

the oreo one is worse

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Crustaceans ✔

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Eggs -

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Crustaceans ✔

b_d posted:

Eggs -

lmfao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

we have no idea if we put eggs in there or not. good luck lol. it’s definitely got crustaceans though

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Crustaceans ✔

b_d posted:

Eggs -

b_d posted:

we have no idea if we put eggs in there or not. good luck lol. it’s definitely got crustaceans though

lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gagging as I sip on a delicious Prawn Blizzard from DQ

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

b_d posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

b_d posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

goddamn it, kid! you had one job, keep the crabs away from the machine. now we gotta put the check mark on this whole batch. christ!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

b_d posted:

Lol

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

b_d posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

b_d posted:

lmfao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

b_d posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

b_d posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

b_d posted:

Cry laughing

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

b_d posted:

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

b_d posted:

lmfao

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

tiny crab claw still sticking out from between the oreos

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

b_d posted:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

b_d posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

b_d posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

one oreo shake, extra shrimp and an egg cracked on top

dont skimp on the shrimp
Apr 23, 2008

:coffee:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goldmine this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

FactsAreUseless posted:

goldmine this thread