Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Chainclaw posted:

Huh, today I learned Niles Crane was on an episode of Star Trek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAVFOVgwBrY

Cheers was just a holodeck program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

No I was thinking that equaled about 2000-2500 billable

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006
Good lord being a lawyer seems like it sucks. That or they aren’t being taught how to bill.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Bar Ran Dun posted:

Good lord being a lawyer seems like it sucks. That or they aren’t being taught how to bill.

I asked my dad and he told me to gently caress off so I shoved all his silverware in the microwave, set it for 60 minutes, and left. Long story short, inconclusive

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Partners do not bill ever hour an associate writes down.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

euphronius posted:

Partners do not bill ever hour an associate writes down.

Lmao that sucks. Good lord why would anyone put up with that.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/605841778624561186/1101289478775115786/Demo_buckle_my_shoe_.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/9rOelfK.mp4
https://twitter.com/BiterCrazdLoner/status/1646663589988630528?s=20

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/924778981314682929/1096635942204346429/rapidsave.com_fuck_it_we_ball-hm1dyb4q7uta1.mp4

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 21:35 on May 6, 2023

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Thank gently caress.

Close some browser tabs ffs!

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

uncorcumcise

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

This would make my wisdom teeth grow back. Which would be very bad, they came in sideways, this spell would knock me out from pain.

Also my appendix, but it'd probably be a while before that caused problems again.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Chainclaw posted:

This would make my wisdom teeth grow back. Which would be very bad, they came in sideways, this spell would knock me out from pain.

Also my appendix, but it'd probably be a while before that caused problems again.

Then again, better than staying dead, right? You could always take em out again

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

Chainclaw posted:

More worrying, would it make your baby teeth grow back?

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
Feces contains shed human cells in addition to food waste, so all your dumps are going to be flying home at once.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

wakka wakka posted:

More worrying, would it make your baby teeth grow back?

I guess it depends on what magic/gods consider "missing". Baby teeth are shed normally. If that counts as missing then so does every skin cell you've ever shed.

Gets resurrected, immediately bursts from the return of every blood cell you've ever had.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Which D&D races canonically practice circumcision?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Beholders

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Skeletons

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

FreudianSlippers posted:

Which D&D races canonically practice circumcision?

Goblins

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Weaponizing necromancy as a direct attack spell by casting it at my enemies and making a baby skeleton immediately grow inside their organs

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEdygKpzgZA

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lol you fuckin got me

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

idgi what game is this referring to if not Skyrim?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

It definitely doesn't describe the from software games so it's not a very good meme

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

found the redditors

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

bike tory posted:

Armored Core

I’m sorry, armored BORE

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

bike tory posted:

Madden

Necrobama
Aug 4, 2006

by the sex ghost

bike tory posted:

DS1 was incredibly broken on PC when it first released, to the point that it was basically unplayable without a mod called DsFix. From what I recall most of the problems rooted from things being tied to the framerate because they never planned to release it on PC. Things like weapon durability loss and ladder climbing animations were tied to a 30fps framerate which caused a lot of weird poo poo at 60 or more FPS.

I could be wrong but I also recall being unable to actually play with a controller without a mod too, despite being, you know, designed as a console game.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

ponzicar posted:

Feces contains shed human cells in addition to food waste, so all your dumps are going to be flying home at once.

The poo poo of theseus

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

bike tory posted:

Bubsy in: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Calm down JK Rowling

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

Weaponizing necromancy as a direct attack spell by casting it at my enemies and making a baby skeleton immediately grow inside their organs

Oh are we posting Locked Tomb memes again?

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

No way in hell. Less likely than the beholders. Everything circumcision was ever meant to prevent, they've either never heard of it or actively want it, and anyway they don't have that kind of cutting technology yet. "Pointing sharp things at baby goblins? Why? That's the least muggable thing possible."

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

I guess it depends on what magic/gods consider "missing". Baby teeth are shed normally. If that counts as missing then so does every skin cell you've ever shed.

Gets resurrected, immediately bursts from the return of every blood cell you've ever had.

True but I can just imagine the elder god who spawned the orcs "What do you mean you "lost" a tooth? Where did it go? How do you not account for your body parts"

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Chainclaw posted:

Oh are we posting Locked Tomb memes again?

Never not post locked tomb memes

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Necrobama posted:

DS1 was incredibly broken on PC when it first released, to the point that it was basically unplayable without a mod called DsFix. From what I recall most of the problems rooted from things being tied to the framerate because they never planned to release it on PC. Things like weapon durability loss and ladder climbing animations were tied to a 30fps framerate which caused a lot of weird poo poo at 60 or more FPS.

I could be wrong but I also recall being unable to actually play with a controller without a mod too, despite being, you know, designed as a console game.

You're misremembering. It was perfectly playable on PC, but it was locked to 30 fps. In some spots, the unmodded PC port was a better experience than consoles, like your framerate wouldn't crater to single digits in Blighttown. When people say it was a bad PC port, that's not because it made the game worse, it just didn't do the things people expect a PC port to do.

DSFix unlocked the framerate, but that caused other issues, like sliding down a couple of specific ladders sometimes making you slide through the floor and off into the infinite void below, and gravity being twice as strong so it was harder to make a couple of jumps that were intended to be easy. But you could also just hit backspace to toggle it off for known trouble spots.

I never had any trouble using a controller with DS1, but I can't say what might have been wrong on your end. It was the mouse and keyboard controls that were a bit hosed in DS1.

The durability bug was a DS2 thing. 2's port released running at 60 fps, but the engine was still internally expecting to run at 30. Result, if you swung at a wall, your weapon lost durability for every frame it spent touching the wall, which usually meant you lost most of it cause durability is low across the board in 2. I'm pretty sure that bug was never fully fixed, either.

Here is a DS2 meme as penance for this effortpost.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Th96wgegHw

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

kalel posted:

lol you fuckin got me

I hate to be saw that coming guy but I saw that coming and I'm a guy so

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Never not post locked tomb memes

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Resurrection doping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

Haven't you seen the opening to Wishmaster? There's a whole rear end adult skeleton in there already to be weaponised.