Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

radical meme posted:

The closest national project to a border wall would be the Interstate Highway System, that was first conceived back in 1916 but didn't really get into full swing until 1956 and then took over 30 years to even come close to completion.

The only half way decent justification I've ever heard for a wall was an offhand comment made by Baloogan about it being a barrier to stop climate refugees from flooding North. But since climate change is a fraud, guess we really don't need that wall.

i read a paper a while back about tornados in america and why we get so many

if we had three cross-continental hills rising no more than 50 meters above their surrounds, we'd have much fewer tornados

theoretically, we could build a wall and improve the security of americans

also we build a wall because Trump too loving cowardly to do the manly thing and annex mexico while forcing mexicans to go south

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
no no no no no, said the loving mouthpiece of our nation

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Is it really an "election" if there's no opposition? Sounds more like appointment to me.

I imagine "no opposition" is the PC term for "Got so many death threats and their home vandalized on repeat occasions" for anyone that did

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

fits my needs posted:

Yeah, how many days till Trump starts disappearing people using the intelligence agencies like Putin?

The intelligence agencies aren't likely to cooperate, maybe the FBI will

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Annual Prophet posted:

his weird pale visage always reminds me of skull face from mgsv

I'd unironically prefer Skullface as the de facto president over Pence.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

William Bear posted:

This is very strange. Obama used an NSA-modified encrypted Blackberry. In his last year in office, he got an unspecified other smartphone that was, again, heavily modified.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/10/president-obamas-new-smartphone-is-more-like-a-toddler-phone/
http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/11/11910306/obama-upgrades-from-blackberry

If true, I don't get what's going on. Maybe Trump doesn't use the features on his phone that might leave him vulnerable?

He turns the phone on, so that's not it.

Seriously, do you think he is savvy enough to maintain his own security?

Subpar Superhero
Nov 27, 2013

the hunger games

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Haha, they think California and New York were where the voter fraud occurred in the millions.

how shocking, fraud only occurred in states where they lost bigly

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I think Trump actually does believe his insane voter fraud bullshit. He's incapable of understanding that a lot of people don't like him. That's how stupid he is.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

mannerup posted:

liddle loyal marco

I wonder if he calls Trump's assistant to ask what He's wearing today

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SKULL.GIF posted:

The intelligence agencies aren't likely to cooperate, maybe the FBI will

Surely the same intelligence agencies that were torturing people for bad information won't do bad things when they're cut loose?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Haha, they think California and New York were where the voter fraud occurred in the millions.

Makes sense, Trump would have definitely won them if that didn't happen so those are the most logical places to deploy the ghost voters

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Feb 2, 2017

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Hmm, yes, New York and California are where the fraudulent votes are. The same places we didn't spend a day campaigning in.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

man if only clinton had thought to spread out those illegal votes, maybe she could have actually won

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

mannerup posted:

press secretary is trying to explain the president's tweets now

wants to get a dialogue started with migf and come up with a plan

dump the homeless, mentally ill, and criminals of chicago in Janesville, WI

Watch paul ryan squirm to defend trump on that

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

My friends, "Asked about Trump's wall, U.S. Republican Senator John McCain said a physical barrier is not enough to secure the border and called for the additional use of observation towers, drones and other technology.

"Walls can be easily breached," McCain, whose home state of Arizona borders Mexico, told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program"

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
To be fair, I can imagine Hillary mismanaging where to allocate fraud votes but all of them in CA and NY? Come on.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

William Bear posted:

This is very strange. Obama used an NSA-modified encrypted Blackberry. In his last year in office, he got an unspecified other smartphone that was, again, heavily modified.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/10/president-obamas-new-smartphone-is-more-like-a-toddler-phone/

If true, I don't get what's going on. Maybe Trump doesn't use the features on his phone that might leave him vulnerable?

I remember it being a big loving deal that obama had a smart phone at all

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

welp the wife is trying to defend the npr thing. time to sever

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The President can't have conflicts of interest.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/25/mar-a-lago-membership-fee-doubles-to-200000.html

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

MizPiz posted:

I'd unironically prefer Skullface as the de facto president over Pence.

:agreed:

mags
May 30, 2008

Don't most illegals fly in and overstay their visas?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

My Imaginary GF posted:

dump the homeless, mentally ill, and criminals of chicago in Janesville, WI

Watch paul ryan squirm to defend trump on that

Why are you so invested in making Janesville a nicer place?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Feminasty Slut posted:

I think Trump actually does believe his insane voter fraud bullshit. He's incapable of understanding that a lot of people don't like him. That's how stupid he is.

Trump is very stupid, but the Republicans are going to lie about the results of any "investigation" and use it as an excuse to push widespread voter suppression.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

William Bear posted:

You mean like, it doesn't have a microphone, or a camera on it that could be hijacked to spy on the president?

Not much of a phone then?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

triple sulk posted:

welp the wife is trying to defend the npr thing. time to sever

ban sulks wife

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Out of date voter registration rolls are equal to voter fraud?????

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I'm gonna hack trumps phone and use a microscope to see his dick

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yossarian-22 posted:

My friends, "Asked about Trump's wall, U.S. Republican Senator John McCain said a physical barrier is not enough to secure the border and called for the additional use of observation towers, drones and other technology.

"Walls can be easily breached," McCain, whose home state of Arizona borders Mexico, told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program"

Lmao at anyone that refers to McCain as honorable or dignified or whatever

mags
May 30, 2008

I mean, they don't actually think millions of people are just marching through the desert in a long, job-stealing train north?

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Feminasty Slut posted:

I wonder what he'll do if his investigation turns up that the vote was more or less accurate. Would anyone even let a report that says that hit his desk, or are they just going to print up a report right now that says Trump actually won every state by 5 million votes?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Cat Face Joe posted:

ban sulks wife

Save the pug

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Fidel Castronaut posted:

To be fair, I can imagine Hillary mismanaging where to allocate fraud votes but all of them in CA and NY? Come on.

It follows because her voter suppression initiatives in the primary were focused in heavily Hillary districts.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

mister magpie posted:

I mean, they don't actually think millions of people are just marching through the desert in a long, job-stealing train north?

They absolutely think this.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Hmm, yes, New York and California are where the fraudulent votes are. The same places we didn't spend a day campaigning in.

interestingly, counties that will be found to have had fraudulent voting, and that will henceforth be subject to stringent new requirements, will correspond on a 1:1 basis to counties that voted for candidates other than trump

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Lemming posted:

Trump is very stupid, but the Republicans are going to lie about the results of any "investigation" and use it as an excuse to push widespread voter suppression.

Completely agree. I'm just slow to adjust to new realities like "Our president is actually a loving moron."

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Haha, guy behind questioner throwing softballs just rolled his eyes. These press conferences are going to only get better.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mister magpie posted:

of course not, those people go in semi trucks and buses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
The Nites who say Nihilism

• Locked thread