Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

That smiling guy :stare:

Edewick Balles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I've stopped freaking out and am just laughing at this crazy ride we're on. When Germany went full Nazi everyone was scared and whispering, when America does it we shout and have juggalo marches and an angry, demented piss baby tweeting about his ratings :wow:

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

I never knew this would be relevant again. But here we are..2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Also call your representatives/senators and chew them out for letting this happen, and march and stuff yeah

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Double Juggalo Presidency lookin pretty good, in light of Trump

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i need obdicut here to speak sweet nothing into my ear to sooth my soul

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think most Germans were pretty happy with the Nazis op

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Getting drunk helps

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

lastgirl i think

its true

im whoever that is

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/824651988449239041

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
45% think Trump is doing a good job.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Karl Barks posted:

i need obdicut here to speak sweet nothing into my ear to sooth my soul

I'm glad that loving creep left forever with his tail between his legs tbh.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What's wrong with meeting with Assad

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Lmao Mexicans are now praising our fail son of a president just because "he stood up to trump"

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH8jfIm7rV0

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I'm glad people are realizing what a garbage person tulsi gabbard is.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Tulsi is literally the worst person ever. How is she a loving democrat?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

euphronius posted:

Yeah he's only been president 7 days, he needs a grace period

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

E: Nevermind. He walked back the tweet in his next tweet.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Lastgirl posted:

its true

im whoever that is

prove youre not him

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

uh what happen today

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

The Muppets On PCP posted:

the dsa is gonna be at the gathering to recruit

you guys laugh but in this hosed up timeline juggalos are the vanguard of white working class leftism

future headlines

three months from now: "Juggalos as the Vanguard of the Dirtbag Left?"

six months from now: "Shaggy 2 Dope Publishes Manifesto: 'You Can't be Down With the Clown if You Aren't Fighting Capitalism'"

four years from now: "President Violent J's First Week: 99% Approval"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

why don't we just ask three olives

lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SpaceGoku posted:

future headlines

three months from now: "Juggalos as the Vanguard of the Dirtbag Left?"

six months from now: "Shaggy 2 Dope Publishes Manifesto: 'You Can't be Down With the Clown if You Aren't Fighting Capitalism'"

four years from now: "President Violent J's First Week: 99% Approval"

im down with that

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

does this count as secession

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

lol it's a Republican tradition to be terrified of confronting Syria head on. Democratic now, too, thanks to Obama

Reagan couldn't even avenge 100s of dead marines when it became apparent Syria had arranged the bombing of the Beirut barracks

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Nah you're addicted to the madness. There's no way you're cutting back

:sad:

He's gonna go two days without learning about something catastrophic then click the thread and find out that Trump has launched an invasion of Japan and go catatonic.

It's how we lose all our best lurkers.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Agrajag posted:

Tulsi is literally the worst person ever. How is she a loving democrat?

she supported bernie and surfs and i dont know what else you want from a democrat

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

comingafteryouall posted:

lol it's a Republican tradition to be terrified of confronting Syria head on. Democratic now, too, thanks to Obama

Reagan couldn't even avenge 100s of dead marines when it became apparent Syria had arranged the bombing of the Beirut barracks

I wasn't aware that Syria bombed the Beirut barracks?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://www.earthworksaction.org/media/detail/us_waterways_at_risk_from_thousands_of_defunct_mines_lacking_cleanup_funds/04138

quote:

While crews begin the arduous task of cleaning up Colorado’s Animas River — where contamination by heavy metals and toxins leaked from an abandoned hard rock mine turning the water orange — thousands of other natural sites across the American West remain at risk from similarly hazardous defunct quarries. The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) estimates that there are currently 2,700 abandoned hard rock mines in need of environmental clean up. Nevada, nicknamed the “Silver State,” has the most, with an estimated 1,100 sites raising environmental concerns.

quote:

It's important for people to understand how pervasive this problem is. The EPA estimates that more than 40 percent of headwaters of western waterways are polluted by abandoned mines.” However, finding resources to fund the necessary cleanup has proven challenging, with problematic policies and legal hurdles making progress slow.

Today’s problem of abandoned mineral mines stems from a law in 1872 that allowed prospectors to dig for precious metals without any requirement to plug mines or otherwise clean up environmental damage. Although parts of this law changed in 1981 to require mine companies to clean up new sites, over a hundred years worth of old mines were left in the government’s hands.

We don’t have enough funding to do it all,” Stover said. “Every year we have enough to do five to six environmental projects but when you have hundreds to do, it's going to be decades before we finish.

Heavy metals in our nation's drinking water. I mean, let give it a shot.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

Same thing that's wrong with meeting with any other dictator while he's indiscriminately bombing residential areas in his own country.

I mean sure you can meet with shitlord dictators and yeah people from the US met with Saddam, the Kims of North Korea, Chiang Kai Shek, Mao, Gaddafi, etc but not while they were literally at war with their own citizens and bombing suburbs. Saddam might be the closest exception but I'm not 100% sure how long it was between Rumsfeld meeting him and the gassing of the Kurdish population up in the North. If you're trying to be a mediator in pursuit of peace, great, but you're probably also going to be seen visiting the other belligerents too and so far it seems Gabbard hasn't visited Rojava or the rebel leadership, etc.

E: holy :laffo: that title someone is pissed that I said the onus is on leftists to fight for the candidates they want to see since the establishment isn't going to just hand them everything in giftwrap without a decent primary threat

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jan 26, 2017

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I wasn't aware that Syria bombed the Beirut barracks?

same thing Reagan said. Iran might have been involved too.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lmao the wind is loving with Trumps hair on CNN

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Assad is a close ally of our patrons and is conducting counterterrorism operations with their aid, why would we not meet with him?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
It turns out Juggalos were not so bad after all.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/824709793420083200

violent j: i disagree

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

It turns out Juggalos were not so bad after all.

They were never bad bitch

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

Same thing that's wrong with meeting with any other dictator while he's indiscriminately bombing residential areas in his own country.

I mean sure you can meet with shitlord dictators and yeah people from the US met with Saddam, the Kims of North Korea, Chiang Kai Shek, Mao, Gaddafi, etc but not while they were literally at war with their own citizens and bombing suburbs. Saddam might be the closest exception but I'm not 100% sure how long it was between Rumsfeld meeting him and the gassing of the Kurdish population up in the North.

I don't understand your point

It's diplomacy .

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

drat, this owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

was that theory about the 70s/80s crime wave having leaded gasoline as a prime contributor ever confirmed or debunked?

either way, like many things about trump, the consequences will echo for decades

• Locked thread