Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Catching up on episodes post TOC, high quality comedy with some of the contestants. The Van Halen thing of course and then this Third Eye Blind question too. Oh and guessing that an actor playing Colin Powell in a play with a visual clue was portraying Chris Kyle. :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

When does the current Jeopardy season end? I'm curious because WoF just ended with Sajak's retirement, so I figure the end of Jeopardy's season can't be too far off.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

When does the current Jeopardy season end? I'm curious because WoF just ended with Sajak's retirement, so I figure the end of Jeopardy's season can't be too far off.

Traditionally it ends in the middle of July and they'll start taping again in August for a September return.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Timby posted:

Traditionally it ends in the middle of July and they'll start taping again in August for a September return.

do they just order an extra month of Jeopardy then? I thought they were pretty synced up with their start dates

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Was Ken bleeped/muted in today’s episode when giving the correct answer to the opera category answer that Adriana incorrectly answered with Madame Butterfly? It seemed like the sound dropped just for his answer.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvzHMmDDTBI

Shameful triple stumper.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

The person I was watching Jeopardy with was very confused with my enthusiasm during this clue.

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.

RC and Moon Pie posted:

The person I was watching Jeopardy with was very confused with my enthusiasm during this clue.

My wife had never seen the commercial before tonight. Blows my mind.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

2 archivists on the same episode! what are the odds??

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Well, when the first archivist keeps winning and you bring the contestants up in original order,

https://dictionary.archivists.org/entry/original-order.html

As an archivist I've been pulling for Adriana by default, so today was very confusing to me

Cognac McCarthy fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jun 12, 2024

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Adriana is cool and chill and if we're going back to the era of superchamps dominating for weeks I'm glad it's her.

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

it's double whatever the percentage chance a single new contestant is an archivist is

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Spokes posted:

it's double whatever the percentage chance a single new contestant is an archivist is

Same reason I always bring a bomb with me when I fly. What are the odds that there will be two bombs on my flight?

Invenerable
Aug 7, 2005

YOU CAN BE A BIG PIG, TOO!

Just when you thought the producers had told everyone to cut it out, crossfit guy comes in hot with the "Bring it!"

:regd08:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Today's Final Jeopardy!: The coward's bet

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Drew is adorable and I love watching him.

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
OH ERIN. COME ON.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
COME

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006