Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

Hahahahah look at those mentally challenged people. Losers. So ugly and awkward.

post some transsexuals now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Oh my god, look at this ugly motherfucker. He's a ginger with a semi-afro. What a loving loser. I really hope he died.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
Oh man, this guy is insane:

Such a loving manchild. Did you see the neckbeard on him? I think I'm going to be sick

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Oh my god, look at this ugly motherfucker. He's a ginger with a semi-afro. What a loving loser. I really hope he died.

This is some seriously good poo poo, but Terry Fox only had slightly reddish, but ultimately brown hair compared to a stereotypical ginger's bright orange/red hair colour.

Ogive
Dec 22, 2002

by Lowtax

You can seek treatment for your condition; it's not too late to seek help.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Sorry someone offended your choice of headwear/glasses

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
Sorry for all the posts, I just have so much hate to get out. This guy I particularly hate, they let him star in youtube videos about tolerance! How gross is that?!? His eyes point in different directions and he's in a wheelchair! What a disgusting person.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Ogive posted:

You can seek treatment for your condition; it's not too late to seek help.

What are you talking about? I just really hate people for being handicapped and having mental conditions. Oh god, and don't even get me started on children in their teens! Those assholes, they have the worst opinions and style choices.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Odobenidae posted:

This is some seriously good poo poo, but Terry Fox only had slightly reddish, but ultimately brown hair compared to a stereotypical ginger's bright orange/red hair colour.

That's a good point, but he is still ugly, he should kill himself.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
Sorry, this is my last post, I'm just so exited to post animals that think that they are humans, it's awesome that I get to contribute to hating people.

This guy is the guy I hate the most. They let him on TV because they think he is funny. What a fat disgusting gently caress.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I think it's because this thread made fun of Amanda Palmer.

njark posted:

I like Amanda Palmer. :3:

i agree, but it's difficult for dirty manchildren to understand things like art and feminism

E. Don't get me wrong, this could be the long con and I'll be the one with egg on my face at the end of all this.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

N. Senada posted:

I think it's because this thread made fun of Amanda Palmer.

i agree, but it's difficult for dirty manchildren to understand things like art and feminism

Dude, you are right, I apologize. I mistakenly thought that people should value her for her contributions, as opposed to her vagina. And man, that's retarded. Obviously, her vagina is not valuable based on that picture you posted. What a loving rear end in a top hat she is. She tried to make her vagina valuable through art, but man, looking at that picture, her vagina is totally disgusting. I can't believe she bothered to post her work.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Sorry, this is my last post, I'm just so exited to post animals that think that they are humans, it's awesome that I get to contribute to hating people.

This guy is the guy I hate the most. They let him on TV because they think he is funny. What a fat disgusting gently caress.

I'm getting deja vu. Didn't you get probated for doing this exact thing a while ago?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

I can't believe she bothered to post her work.

After checking it out, I totally agree with you.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
If Amanda Palmer is the pinnacle of art and feminism, I don't wanna live. I say that as someone who's fairly artistic and an ardent feminist.

bobby.vs.shark
Apr 4, 2007
bears on the attack, but he can lick my ballsack
What

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

So edgy man.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Dude, you are right, I apologize. I mistakenly thought that people should value her for her contributions, as opposed to her vagina. And man, that's retarded. Obviously, her vagina is not valuable based on that picture you posted. What a loving rear end in a top hat she is. She tried to make her vagina valuable through art, but man, looking at that picture, her vagina is totally disgusting. I can't believe she bothered to post her work.

Is there something wrong with you? You seem really angry.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Clochette posted:

I'm getting deja vu. Didn't you get probated for doing this exact thing a while ago?

No no, I was angry back then. I thought that it was wrong to post unadulterated hatred towards the handicapped and mentally challenged and children. Now I've seen the light, I'm just trying to fit in and post pictures that you would like. I apologize for before, I promise I'll never make that mistake again. If I mess up, let me know, I'm trying to work on myself.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

I like Amanda Palmer's music a lot, but that doesn't make her any less of a self-congratulatory MaNiC PiXiE DrEaM GiRl~* and yes, her eyebrows are dumb. Also you are dumb. Like eyebrows.

bobby.vs.shark
Apr 4, 2007
I understand what you go for but you suck at it.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Clochette posted:

I clicked on their rap sheet and yeah - pretty awkward!

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

She's got silly eyebrows. Her vagina doesn't loving enter into the equation, unless her vagina is also silly/awkward, but eyebrows are typically independent of vaginas.

This is an awkward lion:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Exploiting your fans makes you an awesome person, got it.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Tardcore posted:

Is there something wrong with you? You seem really angry.

What? I'm not angry! I'm trying to post funny stuff to a funny, thoughtful thread on somethingawful.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I hope the ride never ends.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

bringmyfishback posted:

I like Amanda Palmer's music a lot, but that doesn't make her any less of a self-congratulatory MaNiC PiXiE DrEaM GiRl~* and yes, her eyebrows are dumb. Also you are dumb. Like eyebrows.

No no, I agree! She shouldn't be judged on her music or art, she should be evaluated on her eyebrows, in the Post Your Favorite Awkward/Ugly Thread on SomethingAwful. The important thing is how she looks.

bobby.vs.shark
Apr 4, 2007

No no, I agree! She shouldn't be judged on her music or art, she should be evaluated on her eyebrows, in the Post Your Favorite Awkward/Ugly Thread on SomethingAwful. The important thing is how she looks.

lovely music for a weird unique person. Rock on.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I want to let you know you're really hurting me with your words right now Mexican Deathgasm, making me feel like a jerk and all. As a great poster once said

if you have to cause pain to other people to enjoy yourself, you are a genuinely bad person. just thought you should know.

Just thought you should know.

sixdeadpandas
Jan 15, 2011
I think how she smells would also be relevant.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Hey look, some awkward people

0dB
Jan 3, 2009

She shouldn't be judged on her music or art

Does she do music and art? Hell I didn't know that, couldn't tell with all the narcissistic self aggrandisement.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

N. Senada posted:

I want to let you know you're really hurting me with your words right now Mexican Deathgasm, making me feel like a jerk and all. As a great poster once said

Just thought you should know.

I apologize if you feel bad about me pointing out that you enjoy being cruel to vulnerable people

I didn't mean to hurt your "feelings". I hope you are ok. To be fair, I've had a change of heart, and I now hate people that have shittier lives than me. I openly laughed at a guy that looked depressed and homeless the other day, I'm really working on my attitude.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

0dB posted:

Does she do music and art? Hell I didn't know that, couldn't tell with all the narcissistic self aggrandisement.

Dude, you're missing the point. Did you see her eyebrows?!? Her eyebrows signify the unworthy state of her vagina. You need to lurk more.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

sometimes even people who make great art can look awkward

0dB
Jan 3, 2009

Dude, you're missing the point. Did you see her eyebrows?!?

Yeah, they looked loving stupid.

bobby.vs.shark
Apr 4, 2007
Lol you are awkward. But you may be cute. I dunno

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

These guys made Penny Arcade.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

So we aren't allowed to make fun of people's outward appearance at a base level?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

0dB posted:

Yeah, they looked loving stupid.

Exactly! That's why you should hate her.

I will stop posting in this thread now, I meant no offense, I guess I still don't get it. Sorry guys, I'll look for funnier pictures of people to hate before I post again. Maybe after the SlutWalk this summer, or the next Special Olympics, or I'll look for pictures off of the websites of my local high schools. Sorry again, I'm a total noob, happy posting!

• Locked thread