Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

sandnavyguy posted:

I agree that's why I removed his BP

This is a lie
##unvote
##vote SNG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
oh yeah I flavour copped you

anyway s im just testing you but what is your flavour :3c

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

This is a lie
##unvote
##vote SNG

How is it a lie? I literally shot you in public. You used your BP. I assume you no longer can use the power of your item.

You've been acting odd since the beginning and I have a strong feeling that, barring any revelations from somber soon, you are the state agent priest. or cult recruiter if you prefer. either way,

##vote shalashaska Hawke

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

This is a lie
##unvote
##vote SNG

I mean, yeah, that's either a pretty bald faced lie or he knows you have bp which indicates you are not a miller/sng has a scum role/in a scum team, which is a weird call anyways.

It would be weird if they shot you and gun broke and then said they removed your bp on purpose as town too.

not that weird things are impossible as we can see by merk totally arguing something rear end backwards

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I mean, flavourwise, that happened in italics doesn't mean anything right?

It could just be written out as "pull trigger, gun goes click, day continues"

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

We know they are unreliable because AS literally died using one d1.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Toalpaz posted:

I mean, yeah, that's either a pretty bald faced lie or he knows you have bp which indicates you are not a miller.

Exactly. Toal you should flavor cop me tonight,and you'll see why I'm confident he's not a miller. meaning his priestly status isn't shrouded under miller.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Toalpaz posted:

oh yeah I flavour copped you

anyway s im just testing you but what is your flavour :3c

a secretary as said on d2

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

sandnavyguy posted:

Exactly. Toal you should flavor cop me tonight,and you'll see why I'm confident he's not a miller. meaning his priestly status isn't shrouded under miller.

you should probably claim if you think your role or flavour has evidence proof of a 3rd party/counter claims birb's role. We have 2 scum down and 1 failed nk, and one 'confirmed' town so I think it's 'safe' to claim.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Gamerofthegame posted:

a secretary as said on d2

I got "president of the manufactory and citizen who pays his taxes" so uh... pretty unremarkable, but different.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Did anything else happen last night Gamer?

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Toalpaz posted:

you should probably claim if you think your role or flavour has evidence proof of a 3rd party/counter claims birb's role. We have 2 scum down and 1 failed nk, and one 'confirmed' town so I think it's 'safe' to claim.

Fine, if only so we can focus on getting rid of the instalose condition. I'm head of the city's bakery union. also, I'm clandestinely part of the democratic revolution, which is anti-ducist but not neccesarily republican. I can use my gem, a diamond spyglass, to see the action that one given item, or person will have per night. I have a survivor win condition, in addition to the fact that the majority of the gems must not be in the hands of the state or it's agents. As to what the state is, I don't know. I assume its a 3p cult situation, as it would be hard for a single person to gather the majority of the items themselves. And as I said, the flavor said if 3p gets the gems, we all lose.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote gamerofthegame

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

So either we rapidly scumhunt, or we keep the items from consolidating within the 3p. Either way, I'm most likely to win with town, but only if we don't let the minigame overtake the game at hand.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

sandnavyguy posted:

Fine, if only so we can focus on getting rid of the instalose condition. I'm head of the city's bakery union. also, I'm clandestinely part of the democratic revolution, which is anti-ducist but not neccesarily republican. I can use my gem, a diamond spyglass, to see the action that one given item, or person will have per night. I have a survivor win condition, in addition to the fact that the majority of the gems must not be in the hands of the state or it's agents. As to what the state is, I don't know. I assume its a 3p cult situation, as it would be hard for a single person to gather the majority of the items themselves. And as I said, the flavor said if 3p gets the gems, we all lose.

well, I dont think you're scum aligned but I'll carefully consider what you said.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I really don't think that's proof of cult, or that it somehow indicates birb is cult.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

sandnavyguy posted:

So either we rapidly scumhunt, or we keep the items from consolidating within the 3p. Either way, I'm most likely to win with town, but only if we don't let the minigame overtake the game at hand.

THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THE WHOLE DAY

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

sandnavyguy posted:

I can use my gem, a diamond spyglass, to see the action that one given item, or person will have per night.

What did I do last night?

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

I didn't spy on you last night, I spied on the golden ring I was given as a gift

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

sandnavyguy posted:

I didn't spy on you last night, I spied on the golden ring I was given as a gift

so you think I’m scum or cult or whatever enough to try a dayvig but didn’t try and see what I did.

lmao

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

However, you grabbed the gun, which you did not use,despite the fact that you had a BP ability. I just wanted tomake it more difficult to shoot someone, since I figured the guns are probably self-kills combined with active shots.If you had the BP, you'd be more incentivised to use it since if it blew in your face itd be a wash

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

so you think I’m scum or cult or whatever enough to try a dayvig but didn’t try and see what I did.

lmao

Yes. I figured if you WERE 3p you may try to wipe out your anti-3p since i made it too obvious yesterday. are you saying then that you do not have a 3p win condition? and that you are entirely innocent? Because I made a gamble and I think that you are.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

sandnavyguy posted:

However, you grabbed the gun, which you did not use,despite the fact that you had a BP ability. I just wanted tomake it more difficult to shoot someone, since I figured the guns are probably self-kills combined with active shots.If you had the BP, you'd be more incentivised to use it since if it blew in your face itd be a wash

:psyboom:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

sng I really dont think birb was bp there, that is just flavour writing imo.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Nobody could have known I would have survived that (not even me, I don’t think), so why are you pretending that you risked vigging yourself to remove a protection you didn’t know I had

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Nobody could have known I would have survived that (not even me, I don’t think), so why are you pretending that you risked vigging yourself to remove a protection you didn’t know I had

Im not pretending, I spied on the item given to you on N1. It grants 1 BP during the Day. I'm guessing a counter to the weapons. Did you not know what it did? Likewise, since there was a scum Doctor, I'm guessing Token F's the one who had the night kill prevention gem. If Gamer is telling the truth that is.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Mafia Edit: I mean, that's why I thought you grabbed the gun after the AS fiasco. And I tried warning everyone about the emerald, it was my N0 action. I told everyone I thought merk was crazy for grabbing it

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

sandnavyguy posted:

Okay, so after coming through today's crazy events throwing everything into flux here are my thoughts on a few people so far:

Hawke: Im feeling like despite your heavyhanded posting style, you come off more SK than scummy. I don't think you're town, you've been doing solid scum hunting but it comes off as opportunistic, and I just don't see the anti-yuming play, given that they haven't come off as much of anything but certainly not scummy and with much more involved candidates at this stage .

Merk: everyone's meta views aside, from what I've seen this game you seem to be odds with multiple people, your spoonsy vote was in the wrong spot of the timeline for my liking, you and toal are at complete odds right now, and I'm super curious why you snatched the emerald so quickly given that we have no idea what it is aside from being untouched at a literal burnt out murder scene

Toal: With everything going on with your posting lately, and especially that cryptic clue you left earlier about the fox, I'mcurious but apprehensive about whether you are 3p or town with a possible alt-win condition. the speed with which you and merk took your respective jewels and the way you've both suddenly began gunning for the other makes me highly suspicious of both of you, and with the lack of apparent communication I'm guessing only one of you are scum, and the other town. For that reason along with what I said about merk, I'm actually leaning to you being on our side as a townie, and am willing to see what you bring back from your "conversation" tonight.

Heck, I've been consistent on my views since even this post early D2

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

sandnavyguy posted:

Im not pretending, I spied on the item given to you on N1. It grants 1 BP during the Day. I'm guessing a counter to the weapons. Did you not know what it did? Likewise, since there was a scum Doctor, I'm guessing Token F's the one who had the night kill prevention gem. If Gamer is telling the truth that is.

I wasn’t given an item on N1 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

*scum frantically check their item spreadsheet*

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
We sure did have some good times though, didn't we hawke?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Somberbrero posted:

We sure did have some good times though, didn't we hawke?

*chuckles* yeah...

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

This is a lie
##unvote
##vote SNG

So you're saying he shot you and yet he didn't remove your BP?

That certainly sounds like... someone is kill-proof...

As in... we would need to lunch you to remove you from the game...

Which is a power a cult leader would have in a game where there are vig guns...

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Toalpaz posted:

sng I really dont think birb was bp there, that is just flavour writing imo.

I disagree, Toal. If the gun didn't work, it would have said the gun didn't work.

But specifically birb stopped the bullet with magic. I'm gonna call that pretty flavor-heavy evidence of a cult.

I realize you are probably in the cult thus you are not actually arguing this.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Monathin posted:

So you're saying he shot you and yet he didn't remove your BP?

No, he lied about the reason for shooting me, because he didn’t know I was protected.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Hmm.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Hawke, Somb, Toal and probably PMom are obviously coordinating. A Cult Leader would have four people by now.

Hm...

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

yuming posted:

Good morning :sun:

Tokes did something good or bad happen to you last night?

I saw who visited you using an item but I won’t reveal who unless it was suspicious.

I got an item last night. I don't know what it does, but I could use it. Sounds exciting!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
So we know both Somb and ~someone else~ can give items.

I’d like to hear what everyone thinks of SNGs claim.

Toal collecting the items and dismissing birbs flavor is weird and suspicious. Like they are count role of some sort to SNG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

yuming posted:

So we know both Somb and ~someone else~ can give items.

I’d like to hear what everyone thinks of SNGs claim.

Toal collecting the items and dismissing birbs flavor is weird and suspicious. Like they are count role of some sort to SNG.

Seems plausible. I wish SNG was more helpful during the day for the town.