Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

Yeah I figure that scum team is down to investigator and goon killer/roleblock gone killer or something and they've just been missing all game.

i was disappointed to see Horus had no special powers. he's like, the whole reason this thing is named the horus heresy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

hmm maybe SNG was right about the juggernaut...

why?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

was big time joke you see

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

can you put more math into the joke?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

like, i saw horus with some graph paper the other day. i think he's plotting something

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hambeet posted:

can you put more math into the joke?

I specifically can’t actually

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hambeet posted:

like, i saw horus with some graph paper the other day. i think he's plotting something

Stop this right now

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

are you an angle? because you're pretty acute.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Sandwolf posted:

Stop this right now

aww, don’t be mean

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
I know we're all up ins on this Bif poo poo and we are going to kill Bif today, but I want to call out this one:

Hal Incandenza posted:

I tend to agree with this, SNG's big push to save himself seemed to be to case tpink even though his vote was on gaspy late, and as you said tpinks interactions with SNG do not read like a bus at all.

I think it is pretty likely that SNG's late day lumpen list would have a scumbuddy on it, but of course he chose to list 5 people as scummy (tpink/amni/sandwolf/gridlocked/bif). Had he even mentioned suspicion of bif before that post? That's something I need to look back on too. I really don't think tpink/sand/grid are scum. Amni IS the type that might bus a teammate who was playing badly, and he held back from really any other reads the first two days. Pushing tpink now is also sort of the "easy" case so he might be someone I need to look harder at.

Anyone that actually views my posting as "pushing tpink" is not actually reading my posting, and just skimming the thread. Hal is likely not town.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

Okay, so you don't have a strong read of him. But you visited him last night. Why? I'm town tracker.

Night one I followed Sci going nowhere, and N2 I followed Bif to Sandwolf.

Town Doc would have claimed a town read. Town Cop would have claimed a scum or town read.

I thought you'd seen SNG and were staying quiet because they were doing a good enough job getting themselves killed, but otherwise I buy this claim.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

None. I'm only an even-night watcher so it kinda sucks

don't buy this claim combined with who they targeted.

##vote Bif

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Amnistar posted:

I thought you'd seen SNG and were staying quiet because they were doing a good enough job getting themselves killed, but otherwise I buy this claim.

That was regular old casework. :clint: Despite what the haters think I am not the worst mafia player.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Toalpaz posted:

That was regular old casework. :clint: Despite what the haters think I am not the worst mafia player.

just as scum :P

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Votecount for Day 3

Bifauxnen (4): tpink, Sandwolf, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Rarity, Amnistar
Rarity (1): Amnistar, Toalpaz, Amnistar
Amnistar (1): Bifauxnen
Asphyxious (0): Rarity, Rarity
Toalpaz (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (6): Asphyxious, Epsilon Plus, Gridlocked, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, SHALASHASKA HAWKE

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 27th, 2020 at 10 a.m. AEST -- that's in about 23 hours, 51 minutes.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Toalpaz posted:

Okay, so you don't have a strong read of him. But you visited him last night. Why? I'm town tracker.

Town Doc would have claimed a town read. Town Cop would have claimed a scum or town read.

Bifauxnen posted:

Bifauxnen posted:

Ah right, was actually still in the middle of a post when I just saw the last bit. Hm. Well that is strange but watcher is considered a more powerful role usually. Don't know what else to tell you.

I’m going to be batting a thousand with my votes after Bif flips scum.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Rarity posted:

I don't like how he uses the excuse Hum having ~*mysterious theories*~ too dangerous to talk about as a basis for clearing SNG. Eps, now that SNG has also flipped do you feel like sharing?

Not yet.

Toalpaz posted:

Bifauxnen posted:

Now I do! I read up to these two claims during an idle period of work and didn't read any further because I wanted to talk about these. Let me read and see if there's anything important I need to address.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I think Hum gave me enough info to solve the game. I think everyone should full claim today. I'm a mason, VT otherwise.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Epsilon Plus posted:

I think Hum gave me enough info to solve the game. I think everyone should full claim today. I'm a mason, VT otherwise.

Ahaha what the gently caress are you on about

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

Ahaha what the gently caress are you on about

so I'll just mark you down as VT, then?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

I know we're all up ins on this Bif poo poo and we are going to kill Bif today, but I want to call out this one:

Anyone that actually views my posting as "pushing tpink" is not actually reading my posting, and just skimming the thread. Hal is likely not town.

I pretty clearly said I was just skimming earlier!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Epsilon Plus posted:

Erm ok, well mark me down as that too

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Epsilon Plus posted:

Yeah but also what the gently caress, how is a mason supposed to have figured out the game from HAL’S most recent post?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

Ok I looked back again and I don't think that's a particularly egregious misstatement by me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Yeah but also what the gently caress, how is a mason supposed to have figured out the game from HAL’S most recent post?

Yeah!

What?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Why don't you just walk us through your thought process so we know what you're thinking E+ even without everyone claiming. Though I think everyone claiming is fine.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Afternoon all.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

I mean Hum lmao

Toalpaz posted:

Why don't you just walk us through your thought process so we know what you're thinking E+ even without everyone claiming. Though I think everyone claiming is fine.

Hum may have known the setup before the game started. I can't guarantee that he was 100% accurate, or that Tommunist didn't change the setup somehow, but I think we can get some good info out of a full-claim.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Hal Incandenza posted:

Erm ok, well mark me down as that too

heck, same

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ok I looked back again and I don't think that's a particularly egregious misstatement by me

...i said I'd be okay executing ypink because they were lurking and push several other people as scum....how you got i was pushing for tpink is beyond me.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Epsilon Plus posted:

I mean Hum lmao

Hum may have known the setup before the game started. I can't guarantee that he was 100% accurate, or that Tommunist didn't change the setup somehow, but I think we can get some good info out of a full-claim.

So...you are aiming that you have knowledge of the set up from outside of the game? If this ends up being true I'm going to be incredibly dissappinted.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Amnistar posted:

So...you are aiming that you have knowledge of the set up from outside of the game? If this ends up being true I'm going to be incredibly dissappinted.

Based on some stuff I remember from pregame chat this actually might not be too out there!

All ears, E+

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I think it’s fair to say no one claim this feels super half baked

E+ & Bif for last scum imo

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

You're probably like fifty percent right, Sandwolf!

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Amnistar posted:

I'm not 100% jazzed but Humalong cursed me with this information and I gotta do something with it

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Vote Bif E+

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
E+ can you share the info Humalong left you, like properly share it?

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

##vote Bif

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

yeah idk idc ##vote bif someone hammer, god bless, yeah sk is probably gaspy I guess usually people aren't wrong with this stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Toalpaz posted:

yeah idk idc ##vote bif someone hammer, god bless, yeah sk is probably gaspy I guess usually people aren't wrong with this stuff.

yeah it’s not maths