Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
or maybe corona's like pokemon where the area closest to home has the weakest strain and they get progressively stronger the further you travel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool

Wow, I sure am owned by this adult man wearing a loving seive on his face.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

PDP-1 posted:

crosspostin'

lmao that owns

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

whats the cork doin there

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Homeless Friend posted:

could be a homemade safety catch

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

stone cold mystery why these people who've been ignoring medical advice like "eat healthier" and "exercise more" their whole lives because doctors are full of poo poo refuse to wear masks

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

horny is not allowed. Do something mods.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
This pandemic is a gently caress.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Spoondick posted:

stone cold mystery why these people who've been ignoring medical advice like "eat healthier" and "exercise more" their whole lives because doctors are full of poo poo refuse to wear masks

Yeah but that stuff is hard and the mask is easy

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Homeless Friend posted:

his wife is probably pissed at him for losing 5 pairs of $200 prescription glasses because they fell off while fishing, source: my stepdad

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
I started drinking an hour ago and just took an edible

Disassociate hours

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Spoondick posted:

idk "eat healthier" and "exercise more" doesn't sound very full of poo poo to me

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Marzzle posted:

idk "eat healthier" and "exercise more" doesn't sound very full of poo poo to me

ok sheep

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

The Archaic posted:

lmao the US will likely hit 3 million (official) cases by the end of the weekend. Happy 4th of July folks!

So literally 1% of the total population...are any other countries anywhere near that bad?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I don't think any other country is even within an order of magnitude of us.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

univbee posted:

So literally 1% of the total population...are any other countries anywhere near that bad?

cases/million people

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
So by the time New York hit 11,000 cases/day it had 837 deaths/day. I get that there’s a lot more testing, younger cases, less concentration in a single area, etc, but shouldn’t Florida be at, oh I don’t know, 100 by now?

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

So by the time New York hit 11,000 cases/day it had 837 deaths/day. I get that there’s a lot more testing, younger cases, less concentration in a single area, etc, but shouldn’t Florida be at, oh I don’t know, 100 by now?

I think you'll find all those people are dying of pneumonia and other causes, unrelated to their covid diagnosis.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Funion posted:

https://i.imgur.com/JiK7mot.mp4

here's a downloadable version 4 u to play on repeat

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Spoondick posted:

his wife is probably pissed at him for losing 5 pairs of $200 prescription glasses because they fell off while fishing, source: my stepdad

smdh, real men wear glasses that leave deep grooves in their heads

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747
What do people get out of booze? It just makes me feel uncomfortable.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Synthetic Dreams posted:

bliss

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Asproigerosis posted:

I don't think any other country is even within an order of magnitude of us.

Brazil is doing pretty bad and I'm almost certain India isn't testing enough.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Soon this guy will have a disease to go alongside his diseased mind.

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

When NY hit 11K testing supplies were still crazy unavailable, and the daily new infections was likely 5x higher. With all the nationwide testing showing younger cases as the bulk I imagine that where they are in florida today is probably where NY was in like Jan/Feb, just without having a clue as to what was about to hit.

On a personal aside, time distortion is so crazy with this. In CT we finally got below 100 current hospitalizations, which is is the lowest since the end of March, so like 3 months of this pure hell and I can't clearly remember much of it. Florida/Texas/Arizona are just getting into the swing of this any have many long months to go. Next few months are going to be lit.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Synthetic Dreams posted:

makes the crippling anxiety go bye-bye

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
28k and most of the big boys have to report. This is good content.

Edit: i don't know how you all have anxiety still. I had it all of march, april and most of may. Then one day I was talking to a chud a work about how now ne of this is fake and sudden relief washed over me and I started laughing and laughing and laughing. Been better ever since.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 19:42 on Jul 4, 2020

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
unironically that strainer probably catches a non negligible amount of droplets flying out of that ogre's gaping maw

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm pretty confident supplies haven't gotten significantly better and will rapidly run out now that it's half the country drowning in roni and not just new york.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/tncarpeii/status/1279475843065094145?s=20

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Helith posted:

Also I love this thread discovering cockatoos and how awesome they are.
They'll not only scream at you, they will destroy everything around you.

https://twitter.com/PressTV/status/1150448325788884992

Plus they are clever, cleverer than turmp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kw5fRwHb7o

cockatoos own, i wnat to be reincarnated as one and just fly around loving poo poo up everywhere

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

my wife's cousin gave us this thing because they got a pool put in. It's totally obnoxious and ridiculous but has been a lifesaver. The kids play in it for an hour per day at least

uncleTomOfFinland
May 25, 2008

Went dining with some friends and despite there being no covid infections nor restrictions as of late there were no other customers besides us in a place seating hundreds.

Open ’err up!!!!

Rhetoric-o-Tron
Jan 5, 2009

by Pragmatica
6/16: 17
6/19: 21
6/23: 36
6/25: 39
6/29: 53
7/2: 70
7/4: 93

well my county is turbofucked
464 active cases.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

MANY such cases!

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012
LOL, oh and I forgot to mention that I was trying to find an old purchase in my Amazon history, and I came across the date I bought 100 surgical masks because I just knew this thing was gonna be legit. loving December 31st. Holy poo poo its been a long year.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol talked to my parents and a cousin is dead loving set on having her wedding in september

she has graciously allowed the attendees to wear masks but she will provide them so that they're not like a sea of different colors

because thats what matters lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
learn to live with dying