Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
firework competition with the RNC or smthing...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Jupiter Jazz posted:

Today made a great case against leftism.

The leftists (actual leftists) acting like people can't be happy Trump is gone have gone a long way in proving the leftism as a failed ideology. When your politics disable.you from celebrating a dictator/fascist losing, you lost. Call me a liberal or succdem all you want. I'd rather be either than a nihilistic commie that likely has every need taken care of and preaches from a privileged ivory tower. Seems to me all commies do is loving bitch. Bitch, bitch, bitch. Pretty pathetic ideology. And doing it at the same time while fascist enablers cry their fascist in chief lost. I'm a black trans Muslim which, as per leftist ideology, puts me as a key target but after today I've been permanently turned off by the entire thing left of Sanders. I hated Democrats most of my adult political life and figured the left was a better alternative but when you go full bore and can't celebrate with others the day a fascist leaves office, you're no ally of mine. Today proved horse shoe theory correct, leftists. Hours after Trump executed orders to discriminate against lgbtq people, even giving the ability to legally discriminate against lgbtq homeless youth, you've got some white privileged commie fucks bitching on social media about "liberals being happy Trump is gone". I and many of my lgbtq friends no longer see a difference between communists and fascists.

Go Biden, and gently caress leftism.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

the fireworks didn't even spell out biden's name, pathetic

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

infra red structure

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oxsnard posted:

yeah when I think about leftism in the future, a dogmatic adherence to textbook marxism seems a bit foolish given the nature of what constitutes a material need or desire he changed drastically as is the method used for attainting that material need.

Gay space communism is nice to think about but something closer to what's outlined in " the Deficit Myth" (excellent book btw) is probably a better means of actually achieving many things the left is after

lmao were out of time.

all you need it what is to be done by v. Lenin, everything else is optional.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Been in a poo poo mood all day watching people heap praise all over a rapist racist warmonger just because he's a different rapict racist than the orange guy.

Catching up on this thread and watching taintrunner do what he does best has brought me some joy

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

oxsnard posted:

what s an ofal

its like.. pig poo poo or something, right? :whitewater:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
just read imperialism in the 21st century and never read a book again. its that simple.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
4 more days of decadent inauguration. The upper class is dabbing on everyone.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

"guys what da gently caress is dat noise"

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Aino Minako posted:

its like.. pig poo poo or something, right? :whitewater:

offal is just aminal innards

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mayor Dave posted:

So what did biden get up to today
heheh i can tell you what he didn't get up

if you get my drift

if you understand that I'm talking about the president's dick

if you understand that he's old so his dick doesn't work

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Taintrunner posted:

lmao we’re out of time.

all you need it what is to be done by v. Lenin, everything else is optional.

imo browbeating the government into handing out UBI seems a lot easier to achieve than full proletariat revolution. climate is another story entirely and I'm not sure we'd be doing anything significant about it even if we were a communist state

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr Hootington posted:

4 more days of decadent inauguration. The upper class is dabbing on everyone.

https://twitter.com/m5cjohnk/status/1352082589985742849?s=20

the working class has been abandoned to their doom by cowards and turncoats

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

shirts and skins posted:

"guys what da gently caress is dat noise"

:smith: poor puppers

we've had a lot of luck with thundershirts during 4th of july and new years fwiw

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oxsnard posted:

imo browbeating the government into handing out UBI seems a lot easier to achieve than full proletariat revolution. climate is another story entirely and I'm not sure we'd be doing anything significant about it even if we were a communist state

why would a hard right austerity regime that wants to give fascists whatever they want ever consider UBI lmfao

dont tell me youve gone Yangbrain on me

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
taintrunner how do you post so much, i do my best but dang you can post. you can post so fast and so good. well, fast

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

just read imperialism in the 21st century and never read a book again. its that simple.

Many people are saying this

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i don't post so good

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

hell yeah can't wait to get UBI without rent control that will surely go well for the working class

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Jupiter Jazz posted:

Today made a great case against leftism.

The leftists (actual leftists) acting like people can't be happy Trump is gone have gone a long way in proving the leftism as a failed ideology. When your politics disable.you from celebrating a dictator/fascist losing, you lost. Call me a liberal or succdem all you want. I'd rather be either than a nihilistic commie that likely has every need taken care of and preaches from a privileged ivory tower. Seems to me all commies do is loving bitch. Bitch, bitch, bitch. Pretty pathetic ideology. And doing it at the same time while fascist enablers cry their fascist in chief lost. I'm a black trans Muslim which, as per leftist ideology, puts me as a key target but after today I've been permanently turned off by the entire thing left of Sanders. I hated Democrats most of my adult political life and figured the left was a better alternative but when you go full bore and can't celebrate with others the day a fascist leaves office, you're no ally of mine. Today proved horse shoe theory correct, leftists. Hours after Trump executed orders to discriminate against lgbtq people, even giving the ability to legally discriminate against lgbtq homeless youth, you've got some white privileged commie fucks bitching on social media about "liberals being happy Trump is gone". I and many of my lgbtq friends no longer see a difference between communists and fascists.

Go Biden, and gently caress leftism.

The black trans Muslim is now defending Joseph Bidenthe same ghoul who threw a third of black males in private prisons with that 1994 law. The Patriot Act he wrote legalized discrimination against muslims. Neoliberalism has won, folks. Jupiter Jazzs brain rot is proof of it.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
dry (not wet) thin notmypresident

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

pancake rabbit posted:

:smith: poor puppers

we've had a lot of luck with thundershirts during 4th of july and new years fwiw

She's fine tbh, really only gets alarmed by high pitched stuff. But drat that was loud.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
WHAT'S ALL THIS THEN

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I bet taintrunner is a griffindor

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
actually a 2 pound dumbell isn't very impressive, anyone can fit a 2 pound dumbell in their rear end

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

biden where is my $2000 you geriatric loving corpse

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
has biden fired kamala, made hillary vp and resigned yet. I was sure he would have done most of that by now

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this here is a 45 pounder, it's best to respect it

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Taintrunner posted:

why would a hard right austerity regime that wants to give fascists whatever they want ever consider UBI lmfao

don’t tell me you’ve gone Yangbrain on me

military technology improvements makes any sort of 1917 style revolt just as impractical

what I'm saying is that we're hosed

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Dolphin posted:

actually a 2 pound dumbell isn't very impressive, anyone can fit a 2 pound dumbell in their rear end

Real men do kettle weights

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
its happening, the soul of c-spam is healing

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

biden is probably going to be better than trump

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

CODChimera posted:

biden is probably going to be better than trump

gently caress you

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

twoday posted:

its happening, the soul of c-spam is healing

dignity is returning to c-spam

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

LiberalExtinction posted:

biden where is my $2000 you geriatric loving corpse

$600 + $1400 = gently caress YOU JOE GIVE ME A $2000 CHECK

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

smarxist posted:

WHAT'S ALL THIS THEN

first of all, its medicinal

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
me looking at 60 pound dumbbell

"drat, this is going to be a tough workout"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

for four years i kept hearing "piss tape is real" and yet now that trump is gone i still haven';t seen a piss tape. now i'm no pervert but where is my piss tape? liberals have failed again. worthless.