Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Mike Gallego posted:

Name: Valthax
Race: Strawberry Rhubarb
Class: Pie Lord
Health: 21
Armor: 12
Accuracy: +1
Skills: Pastrymancy, Speed Eating, Spellcraft

2 pies

Valthax considers the puzzle of the fruit, but does not neglect his trusty companion Character. Pulling from his pie dimension, which can store many pies, he gives Character a single pie to perhaps heal some of the damage the golem took. A well-earned reward.

He then chooses A1 for his fruit, for he is to be first in everything.

edit: Valthax simply holds onto his fruit for now.

SerSpook fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Sep 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Choosing the fruit at G1. It has no other matching fruit. Looking at the fruit through the glass

Grognan fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Sep 26, 2014

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
[Phone]
Character saw the pie get a fruit, so that must be what he should do. The blue alien boob fruit satisfied his timely searching eyes. (G2) He happily gazes at it in his hand as those around him do various things. Character cannot compute yet whether this object will make him walk better.

goodness fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Sep 27, 2014

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
For those of you picking fruit, make sure you also indicate whether you're eating them or whatever else you wanna do with them.

edit: Also WOW I'm retarded - the grid goes ABCDE...G. I'll fix that later, but for now just write it either way and I'll sort it.

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Sep 26, 2014

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

dog kisser posted:

For those of you picking fruit, make sure you also indicate whether you're eating them or whatever else you wanna do with them.

edit: Also WOW I'm retarded - the grid goes ABCDE...G. I'll fix that later, but for now just write it either way and I'll sort it.

edited in

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Name - Xyz'ck
Race - Mistake of Science
Class - Mistake of Science
Health - 12/22
Armor - 16
Accuracy - +1
Leaping Smash

Xyz'ck luaughs at the nasty little man's head perform a perfect arc before exploding in a burst of gore-fetti. He will gather up as much loose matter, organic or not on the way to the bubbling pit and activate whatever foul sciences power its core to regenerate its crushed bones and meat, emitting noxious orders as it processes

Rolling untrained skill: Omnivorous Regeneration : 1d20 = 2
http://orokos.com/roll/224365

well poo poo

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Name - Mr. Pat Miyagi
Health - 16
Armor - 16
Accuracy - +1
Skills - Stealth, Jump, Acrobatics

Mr. Miyagi chooses the round fruit in C6. Also, did I get healed last round?

"Fortune favors the bold!" Seeing as how it could be one of the largest of the fruits to safely hold a key, Mr. Miyagi breaks open the fruit to see what lays in side. Do I need to roll to see if I can bust open a pseudo watermelon?

HiHo ChiRho fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Sep 26, 2014

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Bronan
Health 19
Armor 12

Bronan, still on the ground when the Goblin Shaman explodes, laughs uproariously as he sits up. "Dudes! That was awesome! Ahahaha! That dude got hosed, bro!" Getting slowly to his feet, Bronan wipes some of the mud and gore from his face, checking up on his companions. "Stick-bro! That was great drunk fighting, man! C'mon, let's find some, like, bandages for you or something. I heard you could use mud to treat wounds, right? I dunno, that's more a chick thing..." He starts poking through some of the pools of mud, looking for bandages and/or valuables.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Class: Stickman
Health: 13/18
Armor: 13
Skills: Climbing, Escape Artist, Bending Body

"Ouucch! My belly has been cut, I am losing pixel! Oh, but the beer is leaking out of the gut, so I am much sober now. Thankfully, the leaking alcohol would help disinfect the woun---OH GOD IT BURRRNSS!"

Joe falls, but he barrel rolls toward Bronan. Now that he his out of the Y-axis, horizontal attack would be harder to hit him.

Also puking because barrel rolls, but that doesn't stop the great escape artist!

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Koko
Armor: 11

I bellow a triumphal "OOH OOH OOH AHH!", then take a few moments to run and slide around in the mud.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

Sevin Cazzuale : Health - 14 Armor - 12

I'll take the fruit at C6 and eat it.

Music Theory
Aug 7, 2013

Topseeker Creation
Name - Chauncey
Race - Human
Class - Explorer
Health - 22
Armor - 13
Accuracy - +1

Skills - Athletics, Brawling, Acrobatics

Abilities - Fisticuffs, Dodge, Identify (Determines properties of the target)

Talent - Rescue: Somehow moves something to or away from Chauncey. An example would be throwing a person to a distant platform, or magnetically attracting a rare artifact from a distant era.

Motto - "Look, a rare statuette from the Wyrm Rebellion Era!"

AI Action - First, get any artifacts. Failing that or if there are none, rescue someone dramatically, or even undramatically. If none of these apply, investigate the surrounding area or punch something.

Mystery - Dashing, Britannia, pith helmet, Cunningly, Archeologist

This guy isn't actually British, he just wishes he was.

Edit to use Orokos rolls for stats. Strangely enough, Orokos rolled the exact same things that I rolled.

Music Theory fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Sep 28, 2014

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Obscil posted:

I'll take the fruit at C6 and eat it.

HiHo already took that one.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

dog kisser posted:

HiHo already took that one.

oops. I'll eat the fruit at B4 instead then.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Fletch Capgras
Race - Doppelganger
Class - Rogue Myth
Health - 18/20
Armor - 13
Accuracy - +2 (innate + observed Tower level)
Skills - Myth/legend expert, keen observer, social maneuvering

Fletch makes one of his hands into a seal-like flipper and wipes off the shaman's muddy gore. "Portending someone's death is always dramatic, but rarely that exciting! Then again, I was helping..."

Fletch goes to help Bronan look for/improvise something to help with the injured, but first he concentrates for a few moments and tries to use his polymorphic nature to consciously mend his own minor wounds.

Unskilled check - Accelerated Healing: 1d20=1

:negative:

Kyyp
Jan 14, 2007

Topseeker Creation

Name - Tikkiti
Race - Skritt
Class - Thief
Health - 3d6+10: http://orokos.com/roll/224379 11 + 10: 21
Armor - 1d6+10: http://orokos.com/roll/224380 4 + 10: 14
Accuracy - +1
Skills - Sneaking, Stealing, Escaping
Abilities:
- Bite and Scratch! - Tooth and Claw! Gnaw and Rip!
- Throw the Thing! - All things are ranged weapons if there is a pointy bit!
- Spinny Shinies Bag! - Hit everything around with helpful heavy bag of Shinies!
Talent - Finders Keepers!: Tikkiti finds a useful item that coincidently helps out with whatever he's doing.
Motto - "Shinies are good. Shinies for free. All of the Shinies for Tikkiti!"
AI - Get all the things. Shinier = better. If no shiny things, go to place with shiny things (then take shiny things).
Mystery - Shiny, The Vault, Rodent, Stealthily, Burglar

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

“Cloudy, you’re so rude! These Topseekers are putting their very lives on the line for our entertainment! Oh, I’m sure they all want the glory and some even think they can get to the top, but you must admit statistics ARE against them. Let’s enjoy them while we can, and who know? Maybe they’ll surprise even your scaly hide!”

“The contestants on the first floor are revelling in their victory - quite an unorthodox one, but definitely well done! Before going through the door, a few of them are taking a wee look around. I’m sure it’s disappointing not to get that lovely staff, but those who survive will find other wonderful things. Not here, though - the first floor is just a little action before the going gets tougher. That poor dog - and that… beast of a man… - are searching for naught.”

“Koko takes a moment to calm her nerves and slides playfully in the mud. Though we can’t hear here from out here, it certainly looks like she’s enjoying herself - and look, she’s even gotten Elliot in on it. I know his aunt, you know. Blind as a bat, but so friendly! Makes the very finest butter tarts. What fun, a mud fight! Grisly, though, if you think about it!”

“That odd little stickman Sharperer Joe is cavorting around, vomiting out hopefully the last of his liquor. Well, I never! What sort of creature would get roaring drunk before entering this sort of competition!? Hard to argue with his effectiveness in combat, though!”

“Fletch and Xyz’ck - what a mouthful that names is! - appear to be trying to channel some of their energy towards healing. I don’t recognize their particular brand of magic, but the forms look similar in the astral plane. Regardless, it looks like the excitement is too much for them - neither of them quite manages it. Oh dear, how awkward. A ripple of laughter loops through the crowd - they’re lucky the can’t hear them.”

“With nothing further to do, it’s time for the door!”

---

Water, stone and bones. Many bones. Many, many bones. They stood in waist deep water - chest deep for most constestants - surrounding by floating corpses in various states of decomposition, surrounded on all sides by tall stone walls. Craning your necks upwards, you can see the line of the wall extending a good thirty metres or more straight up. You all see the starry sky above, the full moon hanging directly over the mouth of the well like a swollen fruit, and feel a strong urge to ascend. A collapsed mud platform takes up one corner of the well, projecting out of the water. Some stray limbs protrude out of the water, relics of Percy’s walk across their hands. The water is pleasantly cool, but you can feel it warming up.

-~~~-

“Well, let’s check up on the First Wave - they’re up by the Tree of Many Fruit. Awful devious, that one - let’s see which they ended up choosing."

---

Percy goes first, sinking his bony jaws into the ripe-looking yellow berries. They pop in his mouth, with a faint taste of rosewater and something sharper. Immediately, a spasm of pain wracks his body, then relents. He doesn’t feel hurt, he just feels… wrong. (Crit Down - the next critical roll you make is converted to a 1)

---

Valthax, seeing Percy’s distress, takes a fruit and looks at it first. The flesh of the fruit is springy and scaly, and it smells metallic. While he contemplates matters of fruit and filling, he passes one of his pre-made pies to Character for his services. (-1 Pie)

---

Bofan thinks better of chowing down on his fruit, and instead opts to look at it through his new magnifying glass. The fruit suddenly takes on stunning zoomed detail, and words flicker onto the lens, describing various properties of the fruit he holds. The lens cracks around the edges, but otherwise remains clear as day. (1 charge down - 3 to go!) Though it gives him far more detail, the jist of it is thus: It tastes gross. Extremely gross. He suddenly becomes glad he didn’t just eat it.

---

Character accepts the pie, slowly mashing it in his stony maw, and somehow receiving the healing energy within (+5 health). He slowly reaches out and draws a blue fruit from the blanket, contemplating it like Valthax.

---

Miyagi takes a fruit, but doesn’t want to risk eating it. Laying it on the ground, he does a mighty chop, splitting it in twain. Fragrent juices spatter everyone, and the fruit vanishes, leaving behind only the strong smell of acetone. (Gotta eat em, no cheatin’! Also, regen 2 HP)

---

Sevin is a (lizard)man of action. He grabs a fruit and takes a mighty chomp. The fruit is sweet and syrupy and tastes vaguely of olives. While it tastes quite good, it makes his breath TERRIBLE (Bad Breath - You have bad breath for 4 rounds. No other effects! Ha ha!)

---

So Fruit Tree people - if you're holding a fruit, you can both eat it and pick another fruit this round, if you want. Gotta find that key!

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Sep 28, 2014

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Miyagi will eat E3 aka the spiky dildo.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Going to take a bite of D3 the bag of dicks fruit.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Name - Xyz'ck
Health - 12/22
Armor - 16
Accuracy - +1
Leaping Smash

Xyz'ck hacks and coughs as the healing drive faulted, flooding his internals with malfeasant enzymes and improperly formed tissue. Fortunately, as a mistake of science, this is nothing unnatural to the purple freak. Smiling wretchedly, Xyz'ck ambles towards the boiling pool and vomits forth the failed healing teratoma into the biological soup. It focuses on the quickly growing slurry, hoping to mentally form some sort of necromantic climbing machine before being cooked into stew.

Rolling untrained skill: Summon Pseudonecromatic Construct : 1d20+1=9
http://orokos.com/roll/224615

I do not like this dice roller, sam-I-am. I do not like it man oh man

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Sep 28, 2014

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Arkanomen posted:

Name - Xyz'ck
Health - 12/22
Armor - 16
Accuracy - +1
Leaping Smash

Xyz'ck hacks and coughs as the healing drive faulted, flooding his internals with malfeasant enzymes and improperly formed tissue. Fortunately, as a mistake of science, this is nothing unnatural to the purple freak. Smiling wretchedly, Xyz'ck ambles towards the boiling pool and vomits forth the failed healing teratoma into the biological soup. It focuses on the quickly growing slurry, hoping to mentally form some sort of necromantic climbing machine before being cooked into stew.

Rolling untrained skill: Summon Pseudonecromatic Construct : 1d20+1=9
http://orokos.com/roll/224615

I do not like this dice roller, sam-I-am. I do not like it man oh man

Gross! Also, neat!

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

I'll take the fruit at E5. Then I'm going to ask Bofan to check it with his magnifying glass, if he's able to use his magnifying glass twice in one round. If Bofan approves of the fruit, I'll eat it.

Covering my mouth with my cape to keep my bad breath from bothering bofan, I ask him, "Friend, would you please examine this fruit with your magnifying glass?"

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Roscoe
--------
Roscoe dives in. Ugh, water. Too much water. And that wall is sooooo high. At least there are plenty of bones, even if they all look pretty chewed over. But that wall looks like a problem. Roscoe looks to Koko and starts whining. Maybe he can get a ride up?

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Koko

I motion to Roscoe to climb onto my head. Once he seems secure, I scale the wall like I was born to do it.

1d20+5 = 15

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Fletch Capgras
Race - Doppelganger
Class - Rogue Myth
Health - 18/20
Armor - 13

Apparently it's going to take a serious moment of zen to knit torn flesh together by an act of will. No matter, there are more pressing concerns at the moment -- previous observation of the boiling well indicates that there is some time to search for artifacts in the water, before it reaches a truly dangerous temperature. Fletch begins his grim probe by taking care to avoid those corpses previously looted.

Skill check - Keen Observer, artifact search in the well: 1d20+5+2=9

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Character eating the blue alien boob fruit

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Bronan

"Man, those other dudes prolly picked out all the good stuff. Oh well! Let's get climbin', bros!"

...being large enough to reach relatively un-slippery bits of wall has its advantages.

Climbin': 1d20+1 16

Not too shabby for an unskilled roll!

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Name - Adam
Race - Human?
Class - Cannibal
Health - Health: 3d6+10 22
Armor - Armor: 1d6+10 14
Accuracy - +1
Skills - Cannibalistic Regeneration, Hypnosis, Athletics
Abilities -
Eviscerate - Rips and tears at the flesh.
Vivisection - Disables an enemies limb, tentacle, liver, etc.
Consume - Feeds on flesh of fallen foes. Heals HP and potentially causes fear.
Talent - The flesh is best: Consume the heart of a foe and gain its power for a time.
Motto - Time to dine.
AI Action - Eat.
Mystery - engorge, Mars, entrails, slowly, butcher.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

"That tasted absolutely HORRIBLE", the skeleton complains as he fishes the last bits of berry out of his mouth. He picks up the strange red berry (square A6) but hesitates to eat it. What if the other berries have other, more sinister effects? Percy would rather not eat a mouthful of acid, or have his snack catch on fire after the first bite. "What I need", he thinks to himself, "is a way to separate the bad from the good".

Suddenly the skeleton comes to a realization. The tree! It might know what each fruit does. Percy places his bony hands on the tree trunk and gives it a mental command.

"Please smash all of the harmful stuff you placed on the blanket, tree". (Animate the Inanimate)

But nothing happens.

Percy sighs, picks up the fruit again (A6) and starts eating.

Percy K. Buckminster, esq. Health: 15, Armor: 12, Acc: 1
(Animate the Inanimate - control tree. 1d4=1, http://orokos.com/roll/224733)

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Spitting out the last taste of alcohol from his mouth, Joe won't be having a headache after that outpour. Gathering himself, we begin climbing.

"Aha! I knew that summer course on climbing would pay off before coming here! Of course there would be climbing obstacle in a tower!"

2+1+5=8

welp.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

“The Tree of Many Fruit was a mere distraction during my entry - we were there mere moments before I found the key and we made our escape to the next floor. Certainly, one of our members ate a Wrong fruit and was consumed by the soil, but such is life and death in the Tower!”

“The Seekers must at this point know that the tree is a deadly game - thus far they have avoided such peril, but as the only way out is through consumption, such they must continue! The Old Man grasps the firm, knobbed fruit and takes a tentative bite - one that does not appear to have agreed with him!" (Miyagi: Roll 1d6. Roll 1d6 that many times. That’s your action next turn. Also Regen 2 HP (keep forgetting that!))

“Concerned for his ally, but not deterred, the Dwarf takes the odd, udder-like fruit and takes a mighty bite. Whatever was in there has cause his face to light up with a beatific smile!” (Bofan: Roll 1d6. Roll 1d6 that many times. That’s your action next turn. )

“The Lizardman chooses the top-shaped fruit, and calls for Bofan’s aid - the Dwarf absent-mindedly hands him the Glass and he peers through it - further fracturing the artifact.” (Bofan: 2/4 Charges left! Sevin: That fruit was cursed - biting into it actually bites into the flesh of a random ally, dealing damage! Keep it or toss it, as you want.)

“The Golem finally finishes his pie, and slowly and deliberately places the odd blue fruit in his mouth. As the stony beast slowly grinds his way through it, a scintillating energy spreadsall the way around his body - his whole form seems poised to strike! (Character: Crit Up - Roll an automatic 20 next time you roll 15+ on any roll.) Perched on the Golem’s form - but seemingly unaware of any change on his mount - the Pie pops his fruit into his gullet. Judging from that face, it was not a glorious repast!” (Valthax: The fruit tastes bitter and smells strongly of copper. Nothin’ else.)

“Despite apparently trying to exert his unreliable talent, the Skeleton reluctantly drew a fanged, red fruit from the blanket. As he mashes the fruit in his bony jaws, a visible nervous energy shakes his thin form. Curling now into a ball as he trembles, mine dragon’s eyes spy… fangs? (Percy: Vampire fruit! Deal 1d6 damage to an ally of your choice! 4 Rounds till’ Talent recharges.)

“It looks like the next thirty seconds will be very interesting, indeed!”

-~~~-

“Well, my goodness, this time through the Well is going quite interestingly! For one thing, that unspeakable creature Xyz’ck has just manifested some sort of unholy beast from his own offal. Necromancy isn’t my strongest school - certainly not anymore, heehee! - but at first glance that’s what I’d say it was. Some sort of climbing… machine, perhaps? I’m not certain that it’s alive, at very least. Regardless, it seems to be climbing the wall, spooling out an undoubtedly disgusting umbilical cord behind it as it goes. I do wonder if it’s meant to be climbing so very slowly?” (Works, sorta! Really really slow, but it’s goin’!)

“Once again, that adorable little creature and his simian companion have proven themselves to be a stalwart team. With few little yips, the puppy has managed to convince Koko to scoop him up and ferry him up and out of the water - and into my heart! Aww!”

“The Changeling, Mr. Capgras (or Mrs.? Do such things even apply to such a race? I really ought to look into that before I hurt someone’s feelings!) has begun to search the bodies, presumably looking for something to aid their climb. Ah, they’re in luck! Upon the (nearly unrecognizable) body of our fallen first wave Topseeker, the Changeling has found a stout length of rope! Not enough to climb out on its own, perhaps, but better than nothing! (Pff, you can roll better than that!)

“Mr. Bronan is not one for subtlety (or clothing, not that I mind! Au contraire!) - he merely leapt clear out of the water and onto the wall, and now he’s climbing. Is there anything he can’t do with verve and panache? Sigh!”

“Elliot struggles in the water for a moment, unwilling or unable to part with his suitcase. He makes his way onto the sloppy and bubbling pile of mud in the corner - the remainder of Sevin’s mud platform. Slinging his suitcase over his shoulder as much as possible, he attempts the climb. Well, would you look at that? He’s actually doing it! But that suitcase must be weighing him down terribly! What has he GOT in there, anyhow?”

“Finally, our little Stickman, surely sober now after his exertions. He jams his infinitessimal limbs in between cracks in the mortar before he, too, begins his way up. But so slowly! Maybe the drink has slowed him more than I thought!”

---

Sharperer climbed as best he could, under the circumstances. This was far beyond how he normally moved. Two dimensions, okay, even walking around in three was alright, but this high!? The sheer amount of Z he travelled made him a little woozy. Suddenly, through a crack in the well wall likely only he could see, he could spy something unusual.

Beyond the wall there extended a vast column of emptiness, with a faint pinprick of light. The crack in the wall was tiny, hardly enough for him to see through - but he could probably fit, if he tried really hard.

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Oct 2, 2014

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Sevin will keep the top-fruit, it might have some use on enemies, and eat the A2 fruit.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Name - Mr. Pat Miyagi
Health - 20
Armor - 16
Accuracy - +1
Skills - Stealth, Jump, Acrobatics

How many dice?: 1d6 3

That Many Dice: 3d6 12

HiHo ChiRho fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Oct 2, 2014

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
I'm not sure if I understand this right. Do I have to use the attack now, or is it something I can save for later? If it's the latter, Percy eats the fruit from square F3

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

"There's a secret area over this crack here!" Joe shouts to whoever can hear him. "I am going in to check it out."

With that said, Joe easily squeeze in masterfully with his linear body and good application of his Escape Artist skill.

12+1+5=18

Once he is inside the secret area, Joe slowly navigates toward the light source and peeks at all corner before moving in.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Koko

I feel right at home as I keep climbing up and out with Roscoe. Having a limited vocabulary, I decide his sign language name will be Play Noise. Play Noise, Not Gorilla, Hat Man, Smile Twig, Gray Mud, and Jump Bug. This is my band now.

Climbing: 1d20+5 = 18

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Zybourne Clock posted:

I'm not sure if I understand this right. Do I have to use the attack now, or is it something I can save for later? If it's the latter, Percy eats the fruit from square F3

Forced to use it on an ally immediately

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
http://orokos.com/roll/225583 6 http://orokos.com/roll/225584 28

"Pretty tasty!"

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Fletch Capgras
Race - Doppelganger
Class - Rogue Myth
Health - 18/20
Armor - 13

Several minutes of methodically searching the corpses of the fallen turned up... a rope. A well-woven rope that had apparently not suffered for its long immersion in the pit of decaying Topseekers, but still, a bloody rope. :sigh: It seems luck is not a resource in abundance within the Tower. Fine, I'll make my OWN luck. Covering his hands and feet with dozens of small spines and suction cups, Fletch begins to scale the pit walls.

Climbing: 1d20+2=15

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
[quote="Arkanomen" post="435498492"]

Name - Xyz'ck
Health - 12/22
Armor - 16
Accuracy - +1

Xyz'ck is a little drained from the effort of forging a blasphemous climbing machine, and his injuries hampered it's construction more than we would like. The purple beast climbs up onto the machine and rests as it does the work.

Can I take a 10 on letting the machine climb the wall slowly and safely?

• Locked thread