Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Lowtax, I don't want to bother you in this stressful time, but there is currently no place on this forum where you are allowed to post goatse. I think maybe subforums should take turns so like one week you can post goatse in the book forum, then its back to being banned there but now you can post goatse in the debate forum, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

American McGay posted:

So you're telling me this mf'er is a goose?

-loved japan
-dead by gunshot

:thunk:

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Man that sucks I'm sorry man.

gluehuffer69
Jan 16, 2020

by Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

dude you can find more insanely high priced poo poo than that. I have no idea who would pay $300 for a fucken cake. I just post the link because I want free pies.

A wedding maybe

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

dromal phrenia posted:

Lowtax, I don't want to bother you in this stressful time, but there is currently no place on this forum where you are allowed to post goatse. I think maybe subforums should take turns so like one week you can post goatse in the book forum, then its back to being banned there but now you can post goatse in the debate forum, etc.

What are you talking about? You can post goatse anywhere. Once

Cold Stone Killa
Jul 24, 2006

Guess where this lollipop's going?
Good luck Lowtax, sounds like a rough time. Hope things turn out ok

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Who What Now posted:

What are you talking about? You can post goatse anywhere. Once

I bet they edit it out when they catch you, though :eng99:

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Thanks for the forums, Lowtax. Hope everything works out.

can you imagine how bad they smelled

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

sourdough posted:

lol, and at your username there too, wouod you recommend the angel food cake or something else?

lol I had no idea what my username was, I didn't care. gently caress angel food cake, I hate that poo poo. Just buy like that $300 cake in a pie in a cake in a pie thing

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Lowtax posted:

Honestly? Sure, I do. Two women are not indicative of all females in the world, and I'm absolutely not afraid to get married again. If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out. But I am not letting two women control any of my decisions for the rest of my life. Anger is a stupid emotion, and it's used to control people. I don't believe in giving those people the power to affect my life. My exes can say whatever the hell they want, I don't care. They can join the millions of other people who loathe my very existence because I dare run a comedy website on the internet for over two decades now.

This is very good advice, for all walks of life.

by the way Lowtax, please make another Rifftrax, I can only watch Troll 2 so many times

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

dromal phrenia posted:

it should be legal to post goatse at people in D&D, but nowhere else

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I might buy that vageode cake. Making bad decisions turns me on and makes me hungry.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

large pie-like construct

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

resistentialism posted:

large pie-like construct

load bearing cake

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Lowtax posted:

load bearing cake

like the one at your wedding?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Lowtax posted:

Also I'm somewhat surprised none of the TGRS people have come in here to write paragraphs about how I deserve misery and death due to me literally being Hitler 2.0 and destroying, uh, whatever it is I did that was really bad and made them real angry. Forever.

I think you did the right thing in regards to FYAD, so I can't be particularly mad unlike the people who go into this thread begging for FYAD to come back while also posting on twitter about how you're an evil monster who terrorizes women

https://twitter.com/synthyzone/status/1214687810667581441

like so

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

SunAndSpring posted:

I think you did the right thing in regards to FYAD, so I can't be particularly mad unlike the people who go into this thread begging for FYAD to come back while also posting on twitter about how you're an evil monster who terrorizes women

I don't think those groups are the same people.

@Lowtax, do you still have the sign from back when SA had an office? I'd like to buy if so.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lowtax you should post more threads. The revenue from ban reregs alone make this worth your time.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

like so

Watch out, this lass (edited for accuracy) is gonna follow you on Twitter and make an annotated, cross referenced spreadsheet of all your posting and when you last expect it...gotcha!

qnqnx fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jan 22, 2020

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

qnqnx posted:

Watch out, this guy is gonna follow you on Twitter and make an annotated, cross referenced spreadsheet of all your posting and when you last expect it...gotcha!

please do not call me a guy, friend, as you will find I am actually a comely lass.

anyway, lol gently caress fyad people for orbiting this site while calling the owner a wife-beater, absolutely pathetic loving poo poo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

SunAndSpring posted:

please do not call me a guy, friend, as you will find I am actually a comely lass.

anyway, lol gently caress fyad people for orbiting this site while calling the owner a wife-beater, absolutely pathetic loving poo poo
I don't think that tweet you quoted said anything about wife-beating.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

SunAndSpring posted:

strange that all the tgrs folks who called him worse before fyad was deleted are still hanging around :discourse:

Norman Room Reedus
Dec 28, 2019

SunAndSpring posted:

you have serious problems

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

SunAndSpring posted:

hes actually a n*zi, op. sorry just wanted to clarify

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

SunAndSpring posted:

like so

synthy did not post in this thread and also cannot post because of his probation.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

SunAndSpring posted:

Put a few more points into Conceptualization and Volition.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
Lowtax making his monthly appearance on SA, time to put this moment to good use and use the moment to derail the thread and put in an own on FYAD/TGRS/CSPAM/Blockbuster Video that he will surely read and care deeply about

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
What gofundme. What happened. Goddamn I hate having a job I miss everything.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Let's focus on what's important, trying to find the doom house figurine. Low tax, do you think by any chance you put it in a box?

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Kill All Cops posted:

Lowtax making his monthly appearance on SA, time to put this moment to good use and use the moment to derail the thread and put in an own on FYAD/TGRS/CSPAM/Blockbuster Video that he will surely read and care deeply about

Lowtax was the one who brought up TGRS ?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

I have corrected the post. I still find your weird obsession depressing.

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:
Lowtax you seem like a cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Pick posted:

Let's focus on what's important, trying to find the doom house figurine. Low tax, do you think by any chance you put it in a box?

Don't forget to check cupboards and drawers. Every house has a junk drawer. When was the last time you checked yours OP??

Seriously 2.0
May 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

dromal phrenia posted:

I think we should have an entire subforum devoted to goatse. It's an important cultural landmark, and not having any proper place for discussing goatse is hurting this website. Think of the revenue Lowtax! It will propell SA back to the internet limelight.

Also, give me 25% of the revenue, I'm the idea man after all thx.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Pullin for you lowtax!

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

judge reinhold posted:

Lowtax was the one who brought up TGRS ?

Yeah, I was just telling him as a poster new to TGRS that he did a good thing getting rid of a board that found it funny to make fun of non-passing trans women and take stuff from TGRS posted with aching sincerity and mock it while also misgendering people posting in it. I'm nothing but thankful, poo poo is a whole lot better now since I don't have to worry some person is going to rifle through that thread on this site.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

Good thinking, Pick

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Pick posted:

I will bet a human dollar it is in a couch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Every few years someone describes goatse to me because they've just found out about it.

My gaze wanders wistfully to the horizon