Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Beasteh posted:

Yeah I figured it was AIM. Those shoot mans are ridiculous.

Went ahead and slapped Shield of Perseus on Spidey, it's helping a ton.

Also avoid scenarios with Lightning Orbs and Contagious enemies. Those things are brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

I'm planning on playing this again for a bit, I saw Hulk is a free character now, if I bought him before do I get any kind of credit or shards back or anything?

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Lozareth posted:

Actually I pissed her off and in a huff she decided she wasn't going to submit a video after I took a day off work and spent hours getting her Kitty Pride to cosmic 60 from 55 with no boosts. In a show of solidarity and because I only entered the contest because she wanted to do it I decided not to submit a video either. I had a 54 second run recorded for She-Hulk.

You are the weirdest couple I know

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Kly posted:

I'm planning on playing this again for a bit, I saw Hulk is a free character now, if I bought him before do I get any kind of credit or shards back or anything?

There's not really such a thing as a "free" character. You can try any character except the most recent up to level 10 now, but you still have to unlock them with shards or buy them outright to play them further.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Adult Sword Owner posted:

She-Hulk is the Soothing Vapors of green skinned punchy women

i told u that in confidence

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Lozareth posted:

Actually I pissed her off and in a huff she decided she wasn't going to submit a video after I took a day off work and spent hours getting her Kitty Pride to cosmic 60 from 55 with no boosts. In a show of solidarity and because I only entered the contest because she wanted to do it I decided not to submit a video either. I had a 54 second run recorded for She-Hulk.

So does she ever deactivate the invisible fence

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

Mover posted:

There's not really such a thing as a "free" character. You can try any character except the most recent up to level 10 now, but you still have to unlock them with shards or buy them outright to play them further.

oh ok, cool. i misunderstood one of the videos on the store page.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Irony.or.Death posted:

You are the weirdest couple I know

Seriously

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

MMAgCh posted:

I'd love for them to acknowledge Magneto's existence for a change.

gaz is the Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Magneto denial

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Gaz is the Greece of giving my nightcrawler what they owe him

Acht
Aug 13, 2012

WORLD'S BEST
E-DAD
When you completed the story mode once on some character, is the best way to level as a fairly new player to just spam Midtown Madness?

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Acht posted:

When you completed the story mode once on some character, is the best way to level as a fairly new player to just spam Midtown Madness?

Legendary quests

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Kick him asap.

Dear Sun God, the youtube links on your fabolous Wild110 AZUREWEBSITEZdotNET are not working. Fix now please. Oh and, never cosmic!

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

MMAgCh posted:

I'd love for them to acknowledge Magneto's existence for a change.

That would require them to acknowledge the existence of Jews which we all know the Khamala Khan lovers over at gaz never would do

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

The great Loza has returned to dominate.

3:57 with Herman Torch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA2fFX8MNhk

http://marvelheroes.info/build/25127/

ICR fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Feb 17, 2016

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Lozareth posted:

must have been a rough night in the ol trailer :(

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Kainser posted:

That would require them to acknowledge the existence of Jews which we all know the Khamala Khan lovers over at gaz never would do

Genosha doesn't have a right to exist

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Adult Sword Owner posted:

She-Hulk is the Soothing Vapors of green skinned punchy women
agreed thx u for recognizing greatness when u see it

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

I approve of the soundtrack!

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

madstrike posted:

I approve of the soundtrack!

Same here. I'm considering starting a black metal band where the vocals consist entirely of voice acting lifted from Marvel Heroes. Band name: Drown in the Deepest Puddle of Mudd. Or perhaps: LOOK OUT! GASTOOMS.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

please look at this tiny groot

https://twitter.com/Guardians/status/699956572705972224

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

Groot secret 7th character this year confirmed. Also 2*2=4, 7-4 = 3. Half-Life 3 confirmed too. God drat.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Gobbo...

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

um if he could grow so rapidly in the first movie that he was able to build a fuckin tree cocoon in seconds what sense does it make that he is still that tiny? this movie is fuckin BULLSHIT

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Soothing Vapors posted:

um if he could grow so rapidly in the first movie that he was able to build a fuckin tree cocoon in seconds what sense does it make that he is still that tiny? this movie is fuckin BULLSHIT

please dont be so judgemental of someone who is just a baby

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'm excited that they replaced Groot with Sudowoodo in the new film

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Where is Moondragon you marvel frauds

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

They would have to introduce Phyla Vell and their lesbian romance and we can't have that.

Pray for Mantis and Cosmo though.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Mantis is confirmed.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Not sure if this was linked here ... guy 'hacked' his MH install to make some UI improvements: http://sendvid.com/iwe1bo7c

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Still uses default view distance like a champ

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

Mantits are confirmed.

but enough about Loz

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Still Jinnless but never chinless.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
The secret best part of mh right now is periodically you'll catch Deadpool in a reference pose on the title screen

then he winks at you

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
http://www.stonelantern.com/Principles_of_Bonsai_Tree_Design_p/b1prin.htm

That can't be the authors real name

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Groot is Dutch for "big" or "great' :science:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007