Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
It's absolutely sub though, I'll case him tonight or tomorrow because it's important to do things properly, but it's sub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Here is an interesting to me conjecture based on reading the ToS Werewolf wiki. It says

quote:

You appear suspicious to Sheriffs on a Full Moon.

If we are saying that "Full Moon" is odd nights in this game, does that mean the even night cop might not be able to detect the WW?

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

Squiggly posted:

I mean we can all agree that hum's popped in at deadline and switched his vote around without a care in the world without a made up flavor argument

We haven't actually seen a town of salem analogue role flip right so this is all pointless conjecture

Boogie's claim is literally a ToS role.

b-minus1 posted:

From yesterday: ##vote sub rosa

Except they were the second one to case and vote for Steak. Likelihood of Cult, low.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

LordNad posted:

Boogie's claim is literally a ToS role.

That is the sticking point for me. We see a werewolf or crusader or whatever actually flip, you have my attention on that point

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I formally buried PQ (N1), Tom Tucker (N2), and Nep-Nep (N3). No one disturbed the graves last night.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Squiggly posted:

That is the sticking point for me. We see a werewolf or crusader or whatever actually flip, you have my attention on that point

Fair.

Maigius posted:

I formally buried PQ (N1), Tom Tucker (N2), and Nep-Nep (N3). No one disturbed the graves last night.

Leave Jose be. If Sandwolf is not lying his last words would be nice, plus if there is another PQ analog it'd be nice to maybe get doc powers back

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

cheese sandwich posted:

I'm okay w a DGK vote rn, I don't have much to add. Going to look him over again anyways

I didn't feel very strongly one way or the other wrt DGK before his claim. It kind of looks like he's making it up as he goes along and the only other people that have flipped skill/skill were the two flipped scum

cheese sandwich posted:

unrelated unpopular opinion: janeway is kinda hot

[MORE POSTS ABOUT STAR TREK, SUB ROSA, OTHER THINGS, NOTHING ABOUT NEP NEP UNTIL]

cheese sandwich posted:

Important context that I just noticed, nep was also the last vote of that awful Sal derail attempt before people started calling it out and the first vote off of him once that happened

cheese sandwich posted:

Do you have a reason for this? I mostly have a null read on dgk outside of the claim

cheese sandwich posted:

That's kind of where I am. DGK reads more unengaged, wrong isn't always scummy.

I know for me anyways it's more of a town tell when I'm wrong because I'm bussy as poo poo as scum

cheese sandwich posted:

I think I feel better about this rn ##vote nep

##vote Cheese

1. Still has less posts than dead Tom Tucker or any other living player?
2. Left a vote sitting on PQ and never even mentions Steak Day 1 except for a jokevote quote.
3. A lot of his scumhunting seems to just be finding other cases to quote and say "yep that's how I feel"
4. Voted Merk on Day 2 - I don't think this is a bad vote actually. Might unvote at the end of this.
5. Day 3 is sort of highlighted above. Remember these all came in the last few hours of the game. Goes from being cool with DGK and not talking about Nep to swinging over to Nep.

Honestly there was more things in Cheese's favor as I went back to quote this than when I did my initial skim. Whatever it's a start.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Lol I promise I am not the SK

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

If I had to guess from that list of four players it’s probably Jed or cheese

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

More interested in finding scum though

Like the person who defended their teammate DGK the most yesterday

(Sandwolf)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Squiggly that was a list of players who I feel are actively trying to be under the radar (Sub Rosa, Jed!, cheese) and one who doesn’t seem like he’s playing a town role IMO but has also been apathetic enough to not be scum (Hum).

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

More interested in finding scum though

Like the person who defended their teammate DGK the most yesterday

(Sandwolf)

no one feels fuckin stupider about the vote analysis than me, I promise. D’oy, DGK is just wrong, not scum.

The meta argument probably just affected me more because it was me they were pulling a town read on.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

If I had to guess from that list of four players it’s probably Jed or cheese

I agree with this.

There is something *distinctly* odd about Jed! this game

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sal is a cop cursed by a night hag to kill every other night

He does everything he can to resist it but there’s no slaking his thirst for flesh

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Mr. Humalong posted:

Sal is a cop cursed by a night hag to kill every other night

He does everything he can to resist it but there’s no slaking his thirst for flesh

I wish. I get so bored on nights where I don't have anything to do :(

Even night Cop, Odd night SK sounds loving bad rear end though.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Call it zealous detective or something

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Sandwolf, did you get anyone's last words last night?

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Maigius posted:

Sandwolf, did you get anyone's last words last night?

You said no one disturbed the graves and we had no message the graves were disturbed.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Don’t tell the player anything except “you’re a cop. You were bit by a dog about a month ago.” and on night 3 hit them with the flavor text “as you step out into the night, lit only by the full moon, a strange feeling washes over you and everything goes black...

You successfully kill your target.”

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Oh also my action failed last night because I targeted boogie

No I won’t tell you what it was

It would have been very good for town though

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

LordNad posted:

You said no one disturbed the graves and we had no message the graves were disturbed.

Wow weird I wonder why not

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yeah I didn’t get Jose’s words. I thought about it and decided not to. I didn’t think his words would be that useful.

I have a specific number of charges, I prefer to keep the # to myself

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

LordNad posted:

I can only formally bury one person a night, meaning we get the message. Just confirming whether or not Sandwolf went elsewhere.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Maigius posted:

I can only formally bury one person a night, meaning we get the message. Just confirming whether or not Sandwolf went elsewhere.

Amnistar posted:

The crew gathers at the break of dawn and finds, for once, only one body waiting for them...

DGK2000, Technopolis Magi-Tech Cult-Aligned Saboteur has been mauled by some kind of animal.

SKILL: Sabotage - Each night you can target a player. If the player has a TECH skill, they lose 1 instance of the item. If this would reduce the number of items to 0 before their ability resolves, then their action fails. If they have more than tech skiil, they will lose 1 of each item associated with that skill.
SKILL: Ninja - You cannot be seen by any night actions.

The following is everyone's start of day postcounts. If you have not increased this number by 10 and the execution happens within 12 hours of deadline, you will be modkilled at the end of the day.

There was no grave disturbed message.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
The more I think about it:

No Grave disturbed Message
No Night Kill

Could Boogie really be scum grave digger or something like that.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

People that can NOT be the SK

Voodoo - confirmed jailor
Andy - Jailed N1
Boogie - Jailed N3

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SalTheBard posted:

The more I think about it:

No Grave disturbed Message
No Night Kill

Could Boogie really be scum grave digger or something like that.

I think I prompted the message on N2 tbh

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

LordNad posted:

People that can NOT be the SK

Voodoo - confirmed jailor
Andy - Jailed N1
Boogie - Jailed N3

*probably* not Maigius

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

*probably* not Maigius

Probably but I am sticking with people confirmed not to be

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

LordNad posted:

Probably but I am sticking with people confirmed not to be

If you want to get technical Andy and I could be lying together. I guess Boogie too, if we believe he can avoid hum (or hum was in on it).

The only truly confirmed part is you know I targeted Andy N1.

I guess you could be in on it too.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

We only get the graved disturbed message if they are formally buried.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Voodoofly posted:

If you want to get technical Andy and I could be lying together. I guess Boogie too, if we believe he can avoid hum (or hum was in on it).

The only truly confirmed part is you know I targeted Andy N1.

I guess you could be in on it too.

The bus of the century.

I consider it confirmed because:

1. My n1 action to give Andy a Past viewer failed
2. My d2 Past viewer used on you told me you targeted Andy
3. Andy's reaction when I full claimed d3 after getting robbed
4. Boogie came in d4 claiming his action failed (granted after you claimed him to be jailed)

Bonus: Boogie claimed to be a doc/vig role essentially scum's worst nightmare and he is alive and no cult NK n3

There is no way someone can look back at the thread and think there is some grand jailor conspiracy. Hence the 3 of you are cleared of being SK

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I'm considering full claiming because I believe it will clear me on N1, I don't think doing so will help scum, and it being out in the open may help coordination. As a newbie, I'd like a sanity check before I do. Is it too early in game to volunteer a full claim?

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Sub Rosa posted:

I'm considering full claiming because I believe it will clear me on N1, I don't think doing so will help scum, and it being out in the open may help coordination. As a newbie, I'd like a sanity check before I do. Is it too early in game to volunteer a full claim?

Is it in the town's best interest to keep your abilities secret? (ie not let the scum know)

Usually full claiming without a good reason is not a good idea.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

LordNad posted:

The bus of the century.

I consider it confirmed because:

1. My n1 action to give Andy a Past viewer failed
2. My d2 Past viewer used on you told me you targeted Andy
3. Andy's reaction when I full claimed d3 after getting robbed
4. Boogie came in d4 claiming his action failed (granted after you claimed him to be jailed)

Bonus: Boogie claimed to be a doc/vig role essentially scum's worst nightmare and he is alive and no cult NK n3

There is no way someone can look back at the thread and think there is some grand jailor conspiracy. Hence the 3 of you are cleared of being SK

I said technically.

Is anyone going to comment at all on Cheese?

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

LordNad posted:

Is it in the town's best interest to keep your abilities secret?
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I mostly think claiming will not help scum, and may help town.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Sub Rosa posted:

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I mostly think claiming will not help scum, and may help town.

Want to help the town? Tell us who you think is scum and why.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

I claimed because I was a) powerless and b) robbed so I wanted to let everyone know there is (was lol) an item thief.

Voodoo was essentially forced to claim when Andy found out about my D2 results.

Boogie had to claim because of a cop result

Sal had to claim to get his results out

Maigius's claim almost got him lynched. He should have claimed when he did though but started with "Hey guys Im the gravedigger and Merk disturbed the grave last night."

Squiggly claims to be a miller which is generally what millers (and scum) do.

All of them had reason to.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Rosa is your role’s night action strong enough or threatening enough that the mere info pertaining to it would benefit them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Them being scum.