Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

1glitch0 posted:

Nichael's avatar made ME do something 6 times in a row

I need to update this:
https://twitter.com/PerennialFuckUp/status/1487279681053339651?s=20&t=cw-g83yWkWIJc2zuhAd6SQ

I know, don't post your own tweets, but I can never get that file to work with imgur, and a youtube link is too cumbersome

Organ Fiend posted:

I can't tell if it's plastic surgery or a photoshop from a thirsty lib

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfWMBxuA_Jw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

https://twitter.com/dana_dru/status/1548457772080984069?s=20&t=MHWzsiHBkZALrKH5aL4dXw

fun read

not actually fun but infuriating

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

San Francisco is tired of letting criminals roam free. Children must be punished and put in their place, in school, year-round if possible.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Joe Biden loves ice cream because it's the perfect way to lure children somewhere so he can rape them

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

haha, the future is female.

your future though is life in prison!

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I reported Nichael's avatar, then the mods announced that they would not change it no matter how many times it was reported, so I reported it like 6 more times.

someones being lazy the mods are so generous as to give us twelve reports a day and you give up after seven?

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

:d2a:

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Maybe this is succ, but I'd totally watch a sitcom based around Fetterman and Bernie living as roommates and working in the Senate.

Like all good sitcoms, nothing would fundamentally change from episode to episode.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Fetterman is going to bully so many people (to vote for the next israel aid package)

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

eat poo poo old binch

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

bernie criticisms aside, listening to this, it's loving incredible that the dems spun up concerns about bernie's age and then forced biden into the oval office. biden is basically incapable of speech while bernie somehow hasn't aged in 10 years

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Fetterman is going to bully so many people (to vote for the next israel aid package)

everyone who made fun of aoc making a twitter video about getting catcalled are gonna be feeling real dumb when she makes one after john fetterman bullies her into changing her no vote to present

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Vim Fuego posted:

Barring another drunk driving incident, captain obvious's av is NOT single

Pelosi is ENM.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Polo-Rican posted:

bernie criticisms aside, listening to this, it's loving incredible that the dems spun up concerns about bernie's age and then forced biden into the oval office. biden is basically incapable of speech while bernie somehow hasn't aged in 10 years

it was always projection (bernie is doddering and old vs. lean, mean raping machine joe biden) and in bad faith. also, the democratic backup plan if bernie somehow managed to come out on top in the 2020 primary was to give money to and vote for donald trump.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Victoria_Eavis/status/1548737086051721218
“How you're treated” and “the opportunities for promotion or good working environment would all be at risk if I truly spoke my mind,” said one Casper Democrat under the condition of anonymity. They plan to cross over. 
When 79-year-old Cheyenne resident Pat Lauber replied to a tweet on Twitter saying she would be crossing over, she said she "almost immediately" got four direct messages from strangers' accounts calling her a communist.

cool

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Organ Fiend posted:

I can't tell if it's plastic surgery or a photoshop from a thirsty lib

they're real, and they're spectacular. jeni's is full of abducted child hormones and she has 7 freezers full of it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

bedpan posted:

it was always projection (bernie is doddering and old vs. lean, mean raping machine joe biden) and in bad faith. also, the democratic backup plan if bernie somehow managed to come out on top in the 2020 primary was to give money to and vote for donald trump.

Bernie was the angry one while in real life let me tell you jack *starts choking a voter*

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Victoria_Eavis/status/1548737086051721218
“How you're treated” and “the opportunities for promotion or good working environment would all be at risk if I truly spoke my mind,” said one Casper Democrat under the condition of anonymity. They plan to cross over. 
When 79-year-old Cheyenne resident Pat Lauber replied to a tweet on Twitter saying she would be crossing over, she said she "almost immediately" got four direct messages from strangers' accounts calling her a communist.

cool

lmao heroic registered democrats voting republican

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

to summarize, crossing over to vote Liz is meaningless as she will still lose, and people will dislike you for it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ram dass in hell posted:

they're real, and they're spectacular. jeni's is full of abducted child hormones and she has 7 freezers full of it

adrenochrome goes straight to the tits

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

avoids the hands completely

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

please give the RNC all your information. Liz needs your vote!

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Nonsense posted:

San Francisco is tired of letting criminals roam free. Children must be punished and put in their place, in school, year-round if possible.

Michelle Foucault has entered the chat

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Bernie was the angry one while in real life let me tell you jack *starts choking a voter*

88 ways Bernie Sanders is like my father or ex-boyfriend!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Liberals really are the people who miss doing homework.

Hell yeah it's a loving easy win. All the kids with troubled homes and undiagnosed/untreated mental illness get yelled at and looked down on and you with a stable home and the ability to concentrate for 10 minutes get a big pat on the back. Look how much better then them you are!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1548715406902394880?s=20&t=VrDQ2ltM9KjdArdAg1U-Ng

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Crazypoops posted:

Hell yeah it's a loving easy win. All the kids with troubled homes and undiagnosed/untreated mental illness get yelled at and looked down on and you with a stable home and the ability to concentrate for 10 minutes get a big pat on the back. Look how much better then them you are!

I mean sure the void in your soul where your humanity should be drives you into more depraved and psychotic behavior until your trying to feed kittens to ATMs but homework will always be an easy win.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

hall monitor rear end poo poo

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

sexpig by night posted:

Joe Biden loves ice cream because it's the perfect way to lure children somewhere so he can rape them

it's really due to his dementia lol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the Kamala Shuffle

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I would like to take a moment to remind criminals that crime is not legal. Thank you

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Crazypoops posted:

I would like to take a moment to remind criminals that crime is not legal. Thank you

I want to tell criminals that if they're going to do what they're going to do, that the federal government and law enforcement agencies will do what they are paid to do, which is going to do what they are going to do, and we're going to get started on working on lowering crime and dealing with criminal elements so that they can't do what they were planning on doing, which is going to hurt Americans.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

wow a gentle reminder, bringing out the big guns

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Willa Rogers posted:

lmao, they made lyin' leon a dnd mod; I can't think of anyone who's a better fit.
isn’t that the guy who got threadbanned from a bunch of otherwise chill threads because he literally would not stop editing article/Reddit quotes, even though he got caught immediately every time?

then tried pulling “I’m only posting as a lark during meetings, I don’t even care” response that lets everyone know he cares, immensely?

perfect mod for D&D from that alone, all the other horribleness just gilds the resume

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

healthcare please

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ram dass in hell posted:

this is canon

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1548719012917436418

Though Becerra did not rule out the idea, he told Chu and other members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus that the administration had two main questions: How would the administration replenish money for the public health emergency fund and what would this move actually accomplish?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

looks like the semiconductor bill will pass. congress' margin purchases are saved.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pelosi dancing monday morning at market open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trauts
May 1, 2010

bedpan posted:

got a link on that? Totally believe it but searching hasnt been helpful