Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.

Hammerite posted:

I will buy a forums account upgrade of your choice for the account of your choice if you are the first person to quote this post and correctly predict the number of times Twitch blacks out to the Elite Four or Champion before beating the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

edit: nvm

ShadowMar fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Feb 28, 2014

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Yer a good man, Hammerite.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

The final pushing has begun!!

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story

Hammerite posted:

I will buy a forums account upgrade of your choice for the account of your choice if you are the first person to quote this post and correctly predict the number of times Twitch blacks out to the Elite Four or Champion before beating the game

Inadequately
Oct 9, 2012

Hammerite posted:

Is 21 taken? I think that was the number for Misty. Anyway, guessing 21.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

There's something sad about running from a level 24 Geodude, but you know if they fought it they'd somehow gently caress it up and he'd self destruct and take Fonz out.

Ramengank
Jun 11, 2010
Maybe we should place our bets after seeing if we actually heal at Indigo Plateau before heading to the Elite Four.

Inadequately posted:

Is 21 taken? I think that was the number for Misty. Anyway, guessing 21.
We blacked out 21 times to Misty? Holy poo poo :laffo:

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

Hammerite posted:

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Well I'm betting Anarchy votes start flooding in as soon as they're out of Victory Road so it'll be a battle just to heal.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
Even anarchists wouldn't give up that much ground willingly. It'd be 100.0% pointless, especially with Victory Road being right there as a grinding area.

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
The Blue stream spent a whole day throwing themselves at the Elite Four. Blastoise started at level 60 and ended at Level 92.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Ramengank posted:

We blacked out 21 times to Misty? Holy poo poo :laffo:

Misty is a goddamn Brick Wall to people who chose Charmander as their starter

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

CuwiKhons posted:

There's something sad about running from a level 24 Geodude, but you know if they fought it they'd somehow gently caress it up and he'd self destruct and take Fonz out.

It's even worse in x/y as you can get fights against 5 geodudes at once who can both know self destruct and have the sturdy ability, so you can't one shot them.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

:siren: Final boulder is in position :siren:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
We just finished the drat boulder puzzle

Democracy wins :911:

Ramengank
Jun 11, 2010

Manslaughter posted:

:siren: Final boulder is in position :siren:

Now would be a great time for Digrat to shine. :smith:

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Boy the stream really wanted that Mega Kick TM.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Webbeh posted:

We just finished the drat boulder puzzle

Democracy wins :911:

don't count it a victory until they're out and healed, they still have time to die to a machop or enter the elite 4 without healing.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Night shift who :911:?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Hammerite posted:

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

CuwiKhons posted:

Well I'm betting Anarchy votes start flooding in as soon as they're out of Victory Road so it'll be a battle just to heal.

I'm pretty sure even the most devoted anarchists don't have the moxie to try to clear the elite four with nothing but an underlevelled nidoking.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Ramengank posted:

Now would be a great time for Digrat to shine. :smith:

Thing is even if we did somehow wipe now all the blocks are removed, it would be trivial to come back and get to the elite 4.

(rip bigdig)

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Hammerite posted:

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug
holy gently caress random battle saves their overshooting assesAGAIN

e: to of course overshoot in running. averagetwitchuser.jpg

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hammerite posted:

Tengames posted:

don't count it a victory until they're out and healed, they still have time to die to a machop or enter the elite 4 without healing.

Would you have to redo the whole boulder puzzle again in that case?

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug
Yes.

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
The new savior: B-Down-Right-A.

Killing Vector
May 3, 2009
Gonna walk into a trainer battle.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug
ahahahaha it's all over

At least when they get here again they CAN'T gently caress it up much as they really really try to.

Ramengank
Jun 11, 2010
:siren: Trainer battle!

VROOM VROOM posted:

The new savior: B-Down-Right-A.
That won't save you now.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

and they're hosed

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOOMED

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Of course.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

That music is appropriately sinister as hell.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
gg no re

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

C'mon Fonz, be clutch as gently caress.

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug
oh god that trainer battle music make it stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Oh good, Fonz vs psychics. Back to the pokecenter we go.

Unless this trainer just keeps swapping :psyduck:

• Locked thread