Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mousepractice
Jan 30, 2005

A pint of plain is your only man

NoneMoreNegative posted:

in great budget-saving move, pastry chefs now administer reactor controls

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Escape From Hitler Mountain and Kate Bush Goes Skiing lol

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Schadenboner posted:

That looks similar but not quite it, same engine for sure and maybe this was an earlier/later version?

All I remember is it had a :krad: soundtrack.

Fury3 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fury3

played the poo poo outta that when i was a kid, only thing my garbage PC with no 3D card could run

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

fury3 and megarace came with our packard bell (and were therefore the only games we had) and i played each of those into the ground

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

dilbert fucker on the land

im not loving dilbert im conjugating him, you can't touch me cops!

i do not consent to this joinder!

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

oh we also had 3d dinosaur adventure but that was janky af and hardly qualifies

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
me, posting on page 69

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

prefect posted:

is it a bad picture because i'm using my iphone to take it, or is it all my fault?

it's not like i could get nice and close -- the birds all bail out if i move towards the window
Beep had some good comments/advice but I wanted to add something. your modern smartphone camera has some limitations on what it can shoot well, but within those limits it can perform really nicely. never "pinch to zoom" (if you have a plus with the second telephoto lens that's different). zoom with your feet.

if you like snapping birds it's not going to be great for that. it's hard to fill the shot with the subject and get it in focus. but ask yourself what you like about that subject. then find stationary things that are similar that your camera will do better with.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Uptime Sinclair posted:

me, posting on page 69

Nice!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

im not loving dilbert im conjugating him, you can't touch me cops!

i do not consent to this joinder!

see you n maritime court, bithc.

Hunter2 Thompson
Feb 3, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

hmm

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

warning: displeased supercow

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

cow & chicken was a strange but funny show

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

please don’t doxx my dirty room

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/GillianA/status/1005837823310745602

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

ugh

fallout 4

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/schulerbenson/status/1004464621531664384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2F

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lol which one of you were just in this cramped rear end hipster breakfast place playing your switch at the bar?

This guy just blew up that "no cell phones, please" request on the menu

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

that sounds like some Other Forums bullshit to me tbh tbh

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

the first goon I saw in the wild was alone in a busy bar on their big laptop browsing the forums

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

OldAlias posted:

the first goon I saw in the wild was alone in a busy bar on their big laptop browsing the forums

i saw one at a cabaret show liveposting in gip from his android phone wearing a slayer tshirt

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 WARP

Mad Wack posted:

i saw one at a cabaret show liveposting in gip from his android phone wearing a slayer tshirt

spotting a mod in the wild is always a delightful surprise

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

if you defeat a mod in hand to hand combat, you are cursed to inherit their title

Antlerhill
Nov 6, 2012

Smellrose

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
crazy carl’s computer cabin

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

hmm yes league of legends IS a miscarriage

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i've met a handful of goons and they've all been normal people but ive never spotted one on the bus or anything

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

OldAlias posted:

This owns when you fly for an interview or work. Setup in a hotel bar and read the forums and see how drunk you can post.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm the Chanel boutique just opposite.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm the Chanel boutique just opposite.

ℋℯ𝓁𝓁ℴ, 𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

wayfinder posted:

ℋℯ𝓁𝓁ℴ, 𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
one time i was browsing on my phone in between rounds at friday night magic and someone saw the stylesheet and asked, "is that yose-pose" and i was deeply embarrassed hell yeah.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

compu'ers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

one time i was browsing on my phone in between rounds at friday night magic and someone saw the stylesheet and asked, "is that yose-pose" and i was deeply embarrassed hell yeah.

i hope you swiftly and abrasively corrected their pronunciation

• Locked thread