Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Max Peck posted:

If we make a huge point of stockpiling tools tarbrush will probably just switch the crisis order.

I'd say go for food for now and actually maybe make a little progress towards our win condition.
...hm. Makes sense. Getting that extra medicine for +1 Morale would be nice, though, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.
:toot: So, the colony is in great shape. I just have to figure out where people are moving (and who Olivia is healing).

I agree more meds is also a decent option. I don't think we have any safe way of filling the hospital, though.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

I guess I could just move Arthur and Olivia both back to the colony and stay out of the way, but I don't see my luck holding that long.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Ugh, that's not a great option, really. Andrew (the farmer) would be next up on a bite and I really don't want him lost in this scenario.

I could move both to the library; if someone else moved there and put up a single barricade we could hold it.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Feh, we really don't have the manpower or dice for that. Colony it is.

Arthur: move to colony
Olivia: move to colony

If exactly one is frostbit but both are alive, Olivia heals the frostbit one. If the situation is any more complicated than that I may have to think about it.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Arthur moves to the colony. Arthur receives frostbite from exposure!

Olivia moves to the colony. Olivia receives a wound from exposure!

Olivia heals Arthur

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Phew.

Uh. I've used all the abilities on survivors and equipment, I've used all my dice, my hand is empty. I think I just might be done.

End turn

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..

Morale: 4
Rounds: 4
Food: 5
Crisis cards: 3
Waste: 8

Players

Poison Mushroom

Daniel Smith: Sheriff, 66 2 5; Anywhere: (4+) Once per round you may kill 2 zombies at Daniel's current location. Only roll for exposure once. Wounded x1
Brandon Kane: Janitor, 26 2 4; Colony: Once per round you may remove 5 cards instead of 3 from the waste pile when taking the clean waste action. Wounded x1
Cards: 2
Dice: 1 3 4

Locus

Gabriel Diaz: Fireman, 60 2 3; Anywhere: Once per round when Gabriel is at a location with an item deck, you may reveal the top 4 cards of that item deck. If you revealed any outsider cards you may place 1 into your hand. Shuffle the remaining cards back into the item deck Frostbitex1, Wounded x1
Harman Brooks: Park Ranger, 32 3 3; Anywhere: If Harman would receive a frostbite wound, he received a wound instead. Woundedx2
Sophie Robinson: Pilot, 58 4 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top card of a single location's item deck. After you have looked at the card, place it back on top of that item deck. Wounded x1
Cards: 4
Dice: 2 2 4 6

tarbrush

David Garcia: Accountant, 50 4 3; Anywhere: When performing a search with David you may look at 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Equipped: Tikka T3 Tactical Rifle: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round you may kill 1 zombie at any location. Do not roll for exposure. This is not an attack. It does not cost you an action die.
Talia Jones: Fortune Teller, 28 3 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top 2 cards of the crisis deck and place them back in any order. Then you may say exactly 2 words to all players about the crisis cards, nothing more. Wounded x1
Equipped: Colt 1911 Pistol: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round, when this survivor performs an attack do not roll for exposure.
Dice: 2 1 6

Gravy Train Robber

Andrew Evans: Farmer, 12 3 3; Grocery Store: Once per round when performing a search at the grocery store you may look at and keep 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Equipped: Hammer: (Tool, Grocery Store) Equip: Once per round, when performing a barricade action, you may build 2 barricades instead of 1 at this survivor's location.
John Price: Student, 18 3 3; Non-colony: When John is not at the colony, he is considered to have the ability of every other survivor he shares a location with. Wounded x1
Dice: 4 1 6 5

Max Peck

Brian Lee: Mayor, 68 3 4; Anywhere: Once per round you may increase an unused action die you control by 1. Wounded x1
Equipped: 1, 2, 3 Barricades: (Book, School) Equip: Once per round, during your turn, you may build a barricade without spending an action die if this survivor is at the colony.
Arthur Thurston: Principal, 62 4 2; School: Once per round when performing a search at the school you may look at and keep 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Olivia Brown: Doctor, 56 4 3; Anywhere: Once per round you may remove any type of wound token from a survivor that shares a location with Olivia. Olivia may use this ability on herself. Wounded x2
Ashley Ross: Construction Worker, 52 2 5; Anywhere: Once per round you may perform a barricade action without using an action die.
Cards: 0
Dice: 1 6 2 1

Action queue: Poison Mushroom's turn

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

But you were dead a thousand times. Hopeless encounters successfully won.
We're going to need six food next round in addition to this one, with the current number of colony occupants. I feel like it's worth digging in at the grocery store, since it's already barricaded. I don't like how risky all this travel is... but oh well.

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

I'd also like to say I have no food, but could contribute medicine if I have to. Harman is already wounded twice, so moving him is too risky without healing a wound first.

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

Also one last reminder (can you tell I edit my posts a lot outside of this thread?) that my pro-searcher is at the colony, and needs a spot in an otherwise secure place to dig up supplies.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Kerro, I can't see the board right now; the domain you've been using to host images isn't resolving for me.

Locus, I don't think we want you to move Harman at the moment anyway--the plan as I've understood it is to fill the grocery store with him, the sheriff, and Sophie. That said, I also don't think we should go for the +1 morale from the crisis, because we're better off using the extra two meds to stop two people from dying.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, if the grocery barfs medicine on us instead of food so be it.

First things first,

Move Janitor to grocery.
If frostbite, use medicine.
Otherwise, play one card into crisis.
Use 4-pip to search grocery.
Use 1-pip to barricade.
Wait for results.

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

Max Peck posted:

Locus, I don't think we want you to move Harman at the moment anyway--the plan as I've understood it is to fill the grocery store with him, the sheriff, and Sophie. That said, I also don't think we should go for the +1 morale from the crisis, because we're better off using the extra two meds to stop two people from dying.

Sounds great. I just wanted to re-state it since it's easy to forget stuff in a longer timescale game.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Just to let you all know, I'm off for a long weekend so will be checking in sporadically on my phone till Sunday evening. You'll have to manage dying a frozen pointless death without my supervision and guidance for a few days :)

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

If you take us down, Tarbrush, I'm taking you with me!

:madmax:

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Brandon moves to the Grocery Store. Brandon is unaffected by exposure!

Poison Mushroom plays 1 card into the crisis

Brandon barricades, then searches at the Grocery Store. Card sent! Keep?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oooh, nice.

Keep.
Play Food 3

Alright, guys. I have a 3-die, and just put in three food. Theoretically, I could use one, up my 3-die to a 4-die, and search again, maybe getting more. But that might not be a risk we want to take.

Or I could maybe use the 3 to 4 to move the Sheriff back to the colony and kill two more zeds for the price of one.

I could go either way myself, what do you think?

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

3 food is added to the colony!

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

For what it's worth, I believe we're at 9 cards in the waste pile now? I think Locus is planning to play a medicine, so someone's going to have to take out the trash.

As far as zombies go, the colony is okay for this turn, but 5 and 6 will be full after this turn. (1 may be as well if people find more survivors.)

I think both searching and (using a food and shooting) are valid plans, for what it's worth. I wouldn't play food you find, though (maybe unless it's another 3), but save it to play on the objective, maybe.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, right, I forgot about that. Locus, will you be able to clean up some Waste with one of your 2-dice? I'll do a big clean myself next round, but we can't afford the Morale hit from having 10+ waste.

Use 1 Food Token to up 3-pip to 4-pip
Search Grocery again

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

I can use a die to clean before I leave the colony, yeah.

How many medicine do we need on the Crisis though? Isn't it only four, now that Tarbrush is exiled?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
It'll be fine. No one minds a little mess about the place. What could possibly go wrong?

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Right, we need (and have) four. That's why I'm guessing you want to use that medicine to heal Harman.

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

As long as Harman stays put, I think he's safe, barring any Crossroads type event. I can hold off on playing the medicine (and would prefer to, in case of frostbite) if it means another die is used for searching.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Up to you, really.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Poison Mushroom spends a food to increase a dice

Brandon searches at the Grocery Store. Card sent. Keep?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mleh. Not right now.

Make noise.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Brandon makes noise at the Grocery Store. card sent!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Ooooooohhhh. Zombies! Careful guys, you wouldn't want to get eaten by accident.

I can arrange for gentle nibbling* if you're interested, that's just the swell kind of guy I am.

*Nibbling may include bites, chomps and devouring

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Eh. Not great, but I don't want to risk any more noise than I have to. Do you have to play food into the objective 2 at a time, or can you place just one?

Keep most recent card.
Move Sheriff to Colony.
Pray.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Poison Mushroom keeps a card

Daniel moves to the colony. Daniel receives a wound from exposure!

Any further actions?

The objective wording is not very clear to me, so I'm going to rule that you can place up to two cards under the objective during your turn.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Place a Food-2 under the objective.
End turn.

I think we should be okay, as long as we get some waste cleaned up and brace for whatever Tarbrush does.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Poison Mushroom adds a card to the objective. 3/10

quote:

A sudden gust of wind buffets Gabriel as he steps outside, howling through the empty husk of the gas station. An old poster advertising "2 for 1" of some generic cola flutters for a moment and is torn free, disappearing into the swirl of snow and ice.

Gabriel shoulders his fire axe, takes one last look back and steps out into the growing blizzard. The infection had been spreading. He could feel it, a sickness deep in his body, taking over organs and muscle, seeping into arteries and veins and corrupting him from the inside. Well, he was damned if he was going to go out that way. His knuckles tense around the haft of the axe in anticipation.

Well, at least I can take a few of the bastards with me..

Gabriel dies from frostbite. Morale is reduced by 1

Morale: 3
Rounds: 4
Food: 7
Crisis cards: 4
Waste: 9

Players

Locus

Harman Brooks: Park Ranger, 32 3 3; Anywhere: If Harman would receive a frostbite wound, he received a wound instead. Woundedx2
Sophie Robinson: Pilot, 58 4 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top card of a single location's item deck. After you have looked at the card, place it back on top of that item deck. Wounded x1
Dice: 2 2 4 6

tarbrush

David Garcia: Accountant, 50 4 3; Anywhere: When performing a search with David you may look at 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Equipped: Tikka T3 Tactical Rifle: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round you may kill 1 zombie at any location. Do not roll for exposure. This is not an attack. It does not cost you an action die.
Talia Jones: Fortune Teller, 28 3 1; Anywhere: Once per round you may look at the top 2 cards of the crisis deck and place them back in any order. Then you may say exactly 2 words to all players about the crisis cards, nothing more. Wounded x1
Equipped: Colt 1911 Pistol: (Weapon, Police Station) Equip: Once per round, when this survivor performs an attack do not roll for exposure.
Dice: 2 1 6

Gravy Train Robber

Andrew Evans: Farmer, 12 3 3; Grocery Store: Once per round when performing a search at the grocery store you may look at and keep 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Equipped: Hammer: (Tool, Grocery Store) Equip: Once per round, when performing a barricade action, you may build 2 barricades instead of 1 at this survivor's location.
John Price: Student, 18 3 3; Non-colony: When John is not at the colony, he is considered to have the ability of every other survivor he shares a location with. Wounded x1
Dice: 4 1 6 5

Max Peck

Brian Lee: Mayor, 68 3 4; Anywhere: Once per round you may increase an unused action die you control by 1. Wounded x1
Equipped: 1, 2, 3 Barricades: (Book, School) Equip: Once per round, during your turn, you may build a barricade without spending an action die if this survivor is at the colony.
Arthur Thurston: Principal, 62 4 2; School: Once per round when performing a search at the school you may look at and keep 1 additional card. Wounded x1
Olivia Brown: Doctor, 56 4 3; Anywhere: Once per round you may remove any type of wound token from a survivor that shares a location with Olivia. Olivia may use this ability on herself. Wounded x2
Ashley Ross: Construction Worker, 52 2 5; Anywhere: Once per round you may perform a barricade action without using an action die.
Cards: 0
Dice: 1 6 2 1

Poison Mushroom

Daniel Smith: Sheriff, 66 2 5; Anywhere: (4+) Once per round you may kill 2 zombies at Daniel's current location. Only roll for exposure once. Wounded x2
Brandon Kane: Janitor, 26 2 4; Colony: Once per round you may remove 5 cards instead of 3 from the waste pile when taking the clean waste action. Wounded x1
Cards: 1
Dice: 1 3 4

Action queue: Locus' turn

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, poo poo.

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Poison Mushroom posted:

Well, poo poo.

Its going to get worse. More people are going to have to die.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Gravy Train Robber posted:

Its going to get worse. More people are going to have to die.

I can assist if you're interested in a quick painlessish end?

Locus
Feb 28, 2004

So, when Sophia leaves, that will make 12 people at the colony, which will attract 6 zombies when the round ends. We can handle that in itself, provided Tarbrush doesn't trigger some crossroads effect that adds more. Long shot on that last part I think.

Requesting any spare gasoline to make the trip up to the grocery store?

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

I've not got spare anything, obviously. If you do get fuel, you need to clean waste before you use it to leave the colony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

tarbrush posted:

I can assist if you're interested in a quick painlessish end?

Take out Max Peck and we'll be on the same team for the time being.

• Locked thread