Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Isn't it good Friday why are you guys posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

shwinnebego posted:

could be. i find that prodding binus w votes can reveal things sometimes.

fwiw my meta read on binus is that chill reactions to d1 votes are scum. but meh,

##unvote

hmmm you backed off that easy.

let me fire up my samafia.xlsx to see if this is how shwinne normally would act.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

Every Friday is a good Friday

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

And i think it’s okay just as long as we don’t vig or elim someone today.

Otherwise they’ll be back on Monday.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

You all know what they say about big feet...big shoes.

How we doing, folks

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Tea Party Crasher posted:

I'm going to spend our PG-13 swear budget right now. Holy crap!!!

The PG-13 swear budget is actually a single use of the f-word, which should be saved for an appropriately dramatic moment. Like when Bigfoot betrays to the aliens due to humanity's mistreatment of him.

I'm glad no one has wasted it yet and definitely won't after I make this post

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
I considered Zoya being town and doing this to fool the hunter, but thought it unlikely that anyone would fall for that.

It's much more likely that this is a double gambit and Zoya is scum

Not solf om shwinn being the hunter either, it seems too convenient

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

If they’re trying to sniff out the true nature boy first, they’re really more of a boy hunter at this stage.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Scrap dragon entering thread the same way i do when scum.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote wologar

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Johnny Keats posted:

Lol well one of us knows the other is lying

God loving drat it people, this isn't Gnosia, we don't all need to claim Bigfoot!

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Tired Moritz posted:

Don't know how this works where you live, but in Germany there is now law that says you can't shitpost on Good Friday, possibly because all our politicians are over sixty and don't know what shitposting is. The only law we have is that you can't dance today, so I think we should switch genres to Footloose for a bit to overturn the ban on dancing with our sweet moves. I'll be over here with my boombox if anybody wants to join the protest.

And Iiiiiiiiiiii've haaaaaaaaaaaad the time of my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Cloacamazing! posted:

God loving drat it people, this isn't Gnosia, we don't all need to claim Bigfoot!

lol, when we had our first counter i was like 'gently caress, have i signed up for a stealth gnosia again' and was going to check to see if yami was hiding somewhere.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Cloacamazing! posted:

Don't know how this works where you live, but in Germany there is now law that says you can't shitpost on Good Friday, possibly because all our politicians are over sixty and don't know what shitposting is. The only law we have is that you can't dance today, so I think we should switch genres to Footloose for a bit to overturn the ban on dancing with our sweet moves. I'll be over here with my boombox if anybody wants to join the protest.

And Iiiiiiiiiiii've haaaaaaaaaaaad the time of my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

that's dirty dancing not footloose!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

wologar posted:

[citation needed]

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4056667&userid=139143#post538631272

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

hambeet posted:

Scrap dragon entering thread the same way i do when scum.

It’s not a good look

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

hambeet posted:

Yeah. i.e. ppl bad at mafia or playing their role wrong.

Since when do you care about 'proper play'? :raise:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

wologar posted:

Since when do you care about 'proper play'? :raise:

i still play mafia and play to my wincon. i just poo poo post and have fun as well.

why, how do you think i play mafia?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Good morning :sun:

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

hambeet posted:

hmmm you backed off that easy.

let me fire up my samafia.xlsx to see if this is how shwinne normally would act.

It’s not because

1. I am not town
2. Binus doesn’t play often and I recall him getting frustrated about getting dunked d1 all the time before his hiatus and I don’t actually want to dunk him today

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

yuming posted:

Good morning :sun:

Yuming is scum

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

shwinnebego posted:

Yuming is scum
Why? I am reading the thread atm on the way to the mall.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

shwinnebego posted:

It’s not because

1. I am not town
2. Binus doesn’t play often and I recall him getting frustrated about getting dunked d1 all the time before his hiatus and I don’t actually want to dunk him today

Is no one else smelling this stinkiness. This wafting stench. This odorous miasma

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Hold up I'm looking synonyms for stinky

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
##voto wolo

Bad vibes on his early posts.

Also everyone voting me for not posting when I didn’t except the game to start yet cmon.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Is no one else smelling this stinkiness. This wafting stench. This odorous miasma
Do you not believe shwinns claim?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

I considered Zoya being town and doing this to fool the hunter, but thought it unlikely that anyone would fall for that.

It's much more likely that this is a double gambit and Zoya is scum

Not solf om shwinn being the hunter either, it seems too convenient
I feel like the claim says nothing to Zoyas alignment— she’d do it either way.

I thought her explanation felt more like town Zoya but I’ve never even played with her as scum so idk.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Shwinn's posts are fusty. Noxious. Rank. Repugnant . Rotten. Ripe. grody. Noisesome

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Anyways I’m off to take aprx 256 pictures of my daughters in Easter themed situations so ttyl mafs.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

yuming posted:

Do you not believe shwinns claim?

I believe that I don't like his posts. The claim... I'm going to say no

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Y'all bringing up shwinn's claim when I suss him:

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

man maybe tpc actually is bigfoot

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

sharkmafia posted:

man maybe tpc actually is bigfoot

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

I don't like Bigfoot as a cryptid but I also don't support killing Bigfoot. Being a hunter is lame, and we should not shame people for the size of their feet

Nothing scummy about all of the day one conversation revolving around a third party...sike!!!

If we condone murder we are just as bad as scum. No, we kill through official channels here

Yeah selling out Bigfoot just for a potential town win feels very teacher's pet. What's more fun than having a secret in this game

I don't think anybody is talking about how funny it would be if Bigfoot killed scum

Try hard scum post

The meta read he is providing on Shark feels like scum trying to establish a narrative about their scummate, or is trying to cozy up to a town with a particular posting style

I believe that I don't like his posts. The claim... I'm going to say no

the bigfoot hunter is the more pro-town of the two third parties (shoots the third party survivor that can win with scum and kill power roles) and can just shoot bigfoot anyways, so it's to bigfoot's benefit to try to get them eliminated as scum. the fact that the bigfoot hunter is fairly pro-town is also why shwiffles claiming immediately makes some sense

my main question is whether bigfoot would really be this comically obvious about it when faced with the potential of getting shot

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

You know what I will gladly catch lead for Bigfoot just to piss off the hunter. I am a Petty stupid bitch like that

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Also is scrap dragons only post the one responding to me swearing

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

hambeet posted:

i still play mafia and play to my wincon. i just poo poo post and have fun as well.

why, how do you think i play mafia?

Dunno, sounded a little sandy to me.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

shwinnebego posted:

Yuming is scum

Yes, she is.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

wologar posted:

Yes, she is.

Probably her plus scrap dragon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Shwinn If you really are the hunter I will warn you right now, you will not be happy if you shoot me.