Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Lowtax works in mysterious ways, that a mere goon could not begin to understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

ToxicSlurpee posted:

There are a fair number of goons that make enough money that throwing a few :10bux: at random forums goodies is a negligible expense and such things amuse them and pay Lowtax's rent in the process. I kind of figure that's the other side of it; as in "thank you Lowtax for maintaining this wonderful forum! Have some cash!"

:30bux:

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Wheany posted:

What would be a good song to go with that?

I'm asking for no reason. For a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Udjk6gIspE

Incrediblastic
Oct 29, 2010

I eat food.

KillHour posted:

I hope you assholes like this, because making it crashed Inkscape 50 goddamn times. And then I had to find a place to host it, which required figuring out how to read German because nobody in the English speaking world believes in images larger than 2048x2048.

http://abload.de/img/image299327ch3.png

This made my computer reboot itself. :iiam:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Incrediblastic posted:

This made my computer reboot itself. :iiam:

It kindly asked you to leave :frogbon:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Why does everyone in the Hell Crew have an avatar made by forums poster and DeviantArtist Noyemi K? Is he or she the clan chief? I don't know how these subcultures work.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

The Time Dissolver posted:

I take it Garbage Dick is the new Stupid Newbie? Is there anything more to it than that?

Yeah it's you

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

FutonForensic posted:

Why does everyone in the Hell Crew have an avatar made by forums poster and DeviantArtist Noyemi K? Is he or she the clan chief? I don't know how these subcultures work.

Judging from that da link id say theyre the identifying marks of members of the sa pedophile ring

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

What's the one that looks like a spaceship or a hamburger. I always look at it for a while and think I'll figure it out and never do.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Anyone have the more advanced versions of :psyduck: on hand? Like the huge one that explodes into a shower of smaller psyducks.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
No but I do have

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Pierzak posted:

Anyone have the more advanced versions of :psyduck: on hand? Like the huge one that explodes into a shower of smaller psyducks.

Props to Everdraed (I think).

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

Pierzak posted:

Have a couple more:

If something breaks due to phone posting, I'll fix it in a bit.

Zwingley has a new favorite as of 20:00 on Jan 2, 2015

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Thanks a bunch.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Harton posted:

What's the one that looks like a spaceship or a hamburger. I always look at it for a while and think I'll figure it out and never do.

this one? :burger:

pretty sure its a burger

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

peepsalot posted:

pretty sure its a burger

Nah, see the green wings and the reddish flame coming out of the rocket? That's a spaceship

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

peepsalot posted:

pretty sure its a burger

I think he means :goonsay:

It apparently takes a lot of people a good long time to realize it's some goony mother gently caress in glasses, and the little "/" is indicating that whatever was just quoted is goony as gently caress. Like so:

quote:

Blah blah blah anime. Blah blah bitcoin.
:goonsay:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I could never decide if the "/" was like the bottom of a quote bubble or him sticking his finger in the air in a nerdlike fashion.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Coffee And Pie posted:

I could never decide if the "/" was like the bottom of a quote bubble or him sticking his finger in the air in a nerdlike fashion.

I had always thought it was the bottom of a quote bubble, but now my brain refuses to not see the finger in the air. :argh:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
For the longest time I thought the hands on :psyduck: were long floppy ears.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

haveblue posted:

Yeah I still don't know what I am supposed to be seeing there. I know it's a duck or something, but I can't see it.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

It's an anime platypus with an headache.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ishamael posted:

Yeah I still don't know what I am supposed to be seeing there. I know it's a duck or something, but I can't see it.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

Huh, OK now I see. I always thought the smiley was drawn badly but it really does look like that.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

A goon that doesn't recognize a first-gen Pokemon, goddamn. Also, it's called Psyduck, you could at least extrapolate from that that it's a duck, and not something with long floppy ears.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

Bertrand Hustle posted:

A goon that doesn't recognize a first-gen Pokemon, goddamn. Also, it's called Psyduck, you could at least extrapolate from that that it's a duck, and not something with long floppy ears.

I am an old man and have never watched pokemon. Also it is insane looking and doesn't really look like a duck, it's not that crazy to assume it has ears rather than weird rear end wing-hands.

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?

prefect posted:

I had always thought it was the bottom of a quote bubble, but now my brain refuses to not see the finger in the air. :argh:

I always see it as a stubby arm gesticulating in an oratory kind of way.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

DrBouvenstein posted:

I think he means :goonsay:

It apparently takes a lot of people a good long time to realize it's some goony mother gently caress in glasses, and the little "/" is indicating that whatever was just quoted is goony as gently caress. Like so:

:goonsay:

For like the first year or so of looking at it, I thought it was a school bus for some reasons.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I thought it was just a lil' clump of plump goons. The little "o" is a tiny goon. :kiddo:

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Choco1980 posted:

For like the first year or so of looking at it, I thought it was a school bus for some reasons.

I used to think the exact same thing.

haveblue posted:

For a long time I thought that was a weird yellow man with no nose. The nostril holes on the beak are a smiling mouth, and the large white eyes are wearing glasses. The slightly lighter coloring of the beak was just the front side of his body.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

thats because your retarded

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

No such thing.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The Time Dissolver posted:

I always see it as a stubby arm gesticulating in an oratory kind of way.

Yeah, putting his hand up, saying "Um, excuse me, but __________"

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Picnic Princess posted:

Conditioned by this crew, perhaps: :eng101: :engleft: :science: :viggo: :flashfact: :hist101: :black101: :chef: :fsn: :dota101: :orks101: :jewish: :catholic: :whip:

(holy poo poo there were a lot more of those than I realized)

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

WindmillSlayer posted:

thats because your retarded

I never said I thought that's what it was because I was smart...

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Picnic Princess posted:

Um, actually...................

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

:whip: has a red poop on its head.

I've been playing too much Binding of Isaac haven't I?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Carbon dioxide posted:

:whip: has a red poop on its head.

I've been playing too much Binding of Isaac haven't I?

Either that or you're not up on your 80s music videos.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

What's the origin of the video that tells you to make an account when not logged in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Dr Pepper posted:

What's the origin of the video that tells you to make an account when not logged in?

The Boogey Man

I had never actually watched more than the window scene before. I don't know if all those clips are from the same movie but I would guess so.

Garrand has a new favorite as of 02:22 on Jan 17, 2015