Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Glory of Arioch posted:

> excuse yourself to the restroom, take off all the clothes underneath your trenchcoat, and come back and pretend that nothing happened while you were gone

The officer raises his eyebrow as you exit the restroom. "Uhh, shouldn't you be wearing your shoes in the crimescene?"

You give him a look as if he is the dumbest person on earth, "This is my method. I need to get inside his mind."

The officer frowns.

NecroMonster posted:

>build a goku

You rummage through the closets and dresser drawers until you find a pair of bright orange sweatpants. Propping the corpse of the step-father against the couch, you undress him. The limbs are stiff and cold with the onset of rigor mortis, but you manage to slip the sweatpants over his legs. Using hair gel you found in the bathroom, you spike his hair unnaturally above his head as if he were the bride of Frankenstein.

"Ok, I really don't think you should be doing that," says the officer in a disapproving tone.

"This is way above your level, uniform," you shake your head and take a drag from the cigarette. "You should be taking notes. I'm gonna catch this guy if it's the last thing I do."

Anoia posted:

>Go to the computer, then ask the people still watching the livestream after all this time what happened.

You follow the blood trail into the boy's room and find his computer still powered on. A strange video game is currently running. You sit down at the chair and see yourself in the middle of a poorly rendered forest, staring at a large patch of loose dirt with a shovel sticking out of it. All is quiet but for the sound of a heartbeat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
>put up a link to donate to your Paypal

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
>call up your fellow true detective and tell him you have found the Sayain Sign.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
>Stop the stream and switch to DOTA 2 and start watching it, you don't want to miss the Invitationals

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

mr.capps posted:

>Stop the stream and switch to DOTA 2 and start watching it, you don't want to miss the Invitationals

i vote against this

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
>interrogate the video game

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

monologue about the lady with thighs like chicken legs

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
wait, i got it, gently caress my last two posts

>Switch to Lowtax
>Go on Fox News and talk about Bendyman

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Alright, now we're getting to the point where I start seriously laughing at the updates.

>Grab the monitor, yank it out, then run over to the uniformed officer and start bashing him and the corpses with it while yelling barely-coherent demands for more evidence in your best Christian Bale impersonation.

Regalingualius fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jul 4, 2014

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
switch to atma

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

>ask anyone still viewing the stream if they saw anything unusual, then start jackin' it like it's chatroulette

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Justin Tyme posted:

>ask anyone still viewing the stream if they saw anything unusual

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

highlight the bizarre text on the screen in the hope that it will reveal what it says

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

>argue with youtube commenters.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

Mike Gallego posted:

highlight the bizarre text on the screen in the hope that it will reveal what it says

goku goku gok

Billy Everyteen
May 6, 2009
Put on more hats. All the hats.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Putty posted:

>put up a link to donate to your Paypal

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Mike Gallego posted:

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Justin Tyme posted:

>ask anyone still viewing the stream if they saw anything unusual

It looks like the boy was broadcasting this video game over the internet at the time of the crime. You think it still is, but can't be sure.

You ask out loud if anyone is listening.

"Hello, Neo," responds a calm, pleasant voice. A voice that seems familiar. A little... too familiar.

"It's been a long time. Do you miss your parents?"

Your heart drops into your stomach like a lead anchor covered in fishing weights on Jupiter.

In the video game, thunder echoes in the distance.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

pull out your revolver and shoot the computer while screaming

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
>Show you're not afraid by standing up and opening your coat in front if the webcam.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Anoia posted:

>Show you're not afraid by standing up and opening your coat in front if the webcam.

This but also turn around and perform the goatse maneuver

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>go back to the goku and use your gokudoo skill to ask the goku just what it saw here. sure it's just a form of psychometry but you cannot actually interpret the objects energies unless they can talk to you in the forum of goku.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Alberto Basalm posted:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Alberto Basalm posted:

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

NecroMonster posted:

>go back to the goku and use your gokudoo skill to ask the goku just what it saw here. sure it's just a form of psychometry but you cannot actually interpret the objects energies unless they can talk to you in the forum of goku.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Alberto Basalm posted:

Vengeful Turtle
Dec 25, 2009

by Ralp

Alberto Basalm posted:

do this but take off the trenchcoat first

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
>Open trenchcoat, revealing revolver tied to your penis, start shooting computer while screaming

Sonic the Hedge
Jan 29, 2014

Putty posted:

>Open trenchcoat, revealing revolver tied to your penis, start shooting computer while screaming

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Anoia posted:

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

Putty posted:

Dusk till dawn style.

Bruciwayna
Apr 2, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
>suck your own dick on cam

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Alberto Basalm posted:

Bloody Holly
May 29, 2007

the George Washington of breadfucking
Call upon the skills of Dr. Egon Spengler who is something of an authority in matters such as these.
*then get head from a ghost

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

My god Atmaz this is already too good.
Uh, message me on Steam, I still have two copies of Magicite and I'd like to give you one for your efforts.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
>rip your own dick off

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

THS posted:

good work atma

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012