Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Codependent Poster posted:

Jinder is boring in the ring and on the mic. People aren't interested in generic foreign heel number 1000, and can see the reasons he's being pushed, which has nothing to do with talent.

Surprise, pushing a jobber that has no heat over people the fans like more isn't working.

If they at least had a guy fans like more chasing Jinder for the title. But it feels like this Orton thing is dragging on, so we're left with not even caring whether this champion we don't care for loses his title.

Make Rusev #1 contender, is what I'm saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Did you guys not talk about this? Is this possible?

http://nypost.com/2017/06/12/wife-accuses-wwe-superstar-of-having-affair-with-ring-announcer/

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

It was brought up a while ago.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

It came up briefly but really nobody gives a poo poo about Bray Wyatt.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Nobody wants to think about Bray having sex

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Imagine that pillow talk.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Delsaber posted:

Run.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Is Jojo really "sultry"? I mean, I guess so?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
didn't like people instantly dismiss that poo poo because it came from the Sun and Dailymail in the UK which are full of poo poo rag sheets that didn't even double check if the photo of Bray's "wife" was his sister?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Delsaber posted:

"You must forgive me, where have my manners gone? I don't think I've had a chance to formerly introduce myself. You may call me Bray Wyatt. But I have a thousand faces and a million names: seducer, accuser, destroyer. I am the color red in a world full of black and white, and if you value your ability to breathe, don't get too close."

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

thanks for the answer! and don't pretend the GDTs are any good without me :P

get over yourself

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

KungFu Grip posted:

didn't like people instantly dismiss that poo poo because it came from the Sun and Dailymail in the UK which are full of poo poo rag sheets that didn't even double check if the photo of Bray's "wife" was his sister?

I would assume he's either getting divorced or he's not and everything they quote seems like a public statement assuming he is actually getting divorced

It's not like it was one of those 13 WWE SUPERSTARS WHO QUIETLY PASSED AWAY THIS YEAR, #6 WILL SHOCK YOU stories

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Delsaber posted:

I AM THE EATER OF GIRLS!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

dromal phrenia posted:

thanks for the answer! and don't pretend the GDTs are any good without me :P
They are bad regardless if you are there or not :v:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DeepDickPizza posted:

It came up briefly but really nobody gives a poo poo about Bray Wyatt.

Also please be friendly to my friend Dromal. Thank you, very much.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Bray is buried so completely, even his scandals don't elicit a reaction.

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I didn't get my edition of Racism Quarterly, who the gently caress hates Indians who aren't Pakistani, Kashmir or Bangladesh?

Aren't all Indians, by definition, not from Pakistan, Kashmir, or Bangladesh? Also, amazing username/post combo.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

KungFu Grip posted:

Yes, and then Bray showed up to Raw with Jojo.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

KungFu Grip posted:

NY Post is the US equivalent of those rags

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

MitB is one of the more fun gimmick PPVs, and it has a babyface hometown boy chasing what's supposed to be the most important title in the business.

Obviously, that Nakamura fella isn't a draw.

UndergroundHero
Feb 1, 2005

Throw reason right out the fuckin' window.
Didn't Orton date JoJo for a while? Centering the Orton/Wyatt feud around that would have been much better than what we got.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

UndergroundHero posted:

Didn't Orton date JoJo for a while? Centering the Orton/Wyatt feud around that would have been much better than what we got.

I'll take a thousand PowerPoint presentations on icky worms projected on the ring before yet another "my ex is your current, so let's fight about it" storylines.

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

UndergroundHero posted:

House of JoJo match

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Delsaber posted:

Now entering my vagina, weighing in at 350 pounds, Bray Wyatt!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Making their way to my rear end

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jojo likes fat bearded guys huh...

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

bradzilla posted:

Jojo likes fat bearded guys huh...

(Adjusts tie)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MitB only has 5 matches booked, it's going to be like a 2 hour show unless both ladder matches are like 45 minutes. There's not even a preshow match scheduled.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

bradzilla posted:

MitB only has 5 matches booked, it's going to be like a 2 hour show unless both ladder matches are like 45 minutes. There's not even a preshow match scheduled.

I'm pretty sure Harper was feuding with Aiden English unless I dreamed that

Also Hot Cops and the Colons.

Maybe they could free American Alpha from their eternal hellish prison!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Did Tye Dillinger just fall off the face of the earth?

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

bradzilla posted:

The last Takeover was only 5 matches and was around 3 hours. Or maybe they'll let Naomi and Lana have an ironman match.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Send American Alpha to the A show, Monday Night Raw.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GOOD.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Perry Normal posted:

I AM THE EATER OF GIRLS!

These are two of my favorite things.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

RIP Lance Cade, master of the Gordita Crunch.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

When did Elsa from Frozen join the WWE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This is a very good finisher and how the gently caress did she do anything in that dress. Also shame that it will probably be kicked out of the first time used in a match.

• Locked thread