Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/prowrestling/status/1123368654412763136

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

TIL if I want to go backstage at a WWE event I can just do it since they don't have security or anything.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Endless Mike posted:

TIL if I want to go backstage at a WWE event I can just do it since they don't have security or anything.

just as long as youre holding a bottle of a water and walking towards gorilla

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jY18YTCoLA

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Turns out Sasha was writhing around on the floor tripping, not having a tantrum

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/itsLioRush/status/1123369337342103553

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

I respect him for refusing to back down, but this'll likely make things worse

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Whitishly: He's being irresponsible.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Who can I recklessly speculate big timed Lio Rush on the european tour based on a single results link:

quote:

Submitted from Raw's house show in Madrid
- Finn Balor defeated Bobby Lashley (w/ Lio Rush)
- Sasha Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax & Dana Brooke defeated The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan) & Alicia Fox (w/ Alexa Bliss)
- The B-Team defeated The Revival
- Braun Strowman defeated Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre in a handicap match
- AOP (w/ Drake Maverick) & Jinder Mahal (w/ Sunil Singh) defeated Apollo Crews, Heath Slater & Rhyno
- Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey defeated Nikki Bella to retain her title
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins defeated Baron Corbin to retain his title

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Skimming the thread here what I'm gathering from this is that Daniel Bryan is water. Rovert is Daniel Bryan more like a waterbender from Avatar The Last Airbender or is he made of water like Liquidator from Darkwing Duck. Is there heat on Lio Rush because Daniel Bryan returned to his natural water state to conserve energy and Lio Rush refused to carry him and nobody's been able to find him since Wrestlemania 35 because he was just stuck in a cooler somewhere in Metlife Stadium?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

beggar posted:

Who can I recklessly speculate big timed Lio Rush on the european tour based on a single results link:

The leaders Black mentioned when he came up to the main roster were Roman, Finn, and Bray.

Coincidentally one of those leaders was involved with a match with Lio Rush, and Rush got in trouble.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I respect him for refusing to back down, but this'll likely make things worse

No doubt about it. Meanwhile the fans that won't forgive him for this and the locker room that won't talk to him anymore over it forgave Rhea immediately for something far worse since her "apology"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can't get a good grasp on how lio operates based on the online informations that have come out. But he is very correct about treating newer people poorly as though they haven't earned being there just by being there. "i went through it so you have to, too" is a very bad setup for anything

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

No doubt about it. Meanwhile the fans that won't forgive him for this and the locker room that won't talk to him anymore over it forgave Rhea immediately for something far worse since her "apology"

Stuff like this is what reminds me that Vince namechecks MLK as his hero.

Which is ridiculous, since we all know it's Gary Strydom.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Rhea Ripley is a part of NXT UK, an area of the world that is also linked to that leader involved in a match with Lio Rush on the tour Lio Rush got in trouble for.

It just keeps adding up.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Cavauro posted:

can't get a good grasp on how lio operates based on the online informations that have come out. But he is very correct about treating newer people poorly as though they haven't earned being there just by being there. "i went through it so you have to, too" is a very bad setup for anything

but its the only system we have cavauro

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The only system we have is cavauro.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Do black tar heroin.

Do cocaine.

Do peyote.

Get fired from WWE.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gonz posted:

Do black tar heroin.

Do cocaine.

Do peyote.

Get fired from WWE.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Beat someone up and go to jail for real and you'll get released

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Sasha Banks and The Revival, frantically tearing tags off of mattresses while high, and distributing baseball games with the expressed written consent of Major League Baseball.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Didn't happen immediately for Enzo https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1123376902494986240

Don't carry someone's gymbags though and it gets snitched out to multiple reporters within the weekend apparently. Priorities, boys will be boys etc

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

from jail, after serving the sentence

then its back to WWE to serve out the time padded onto the contract while you were defending the oildome

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1123382787996835840?s=21

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
time to put big red back on the waist it belongs

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Good, he's 41 and had to cheat to beat Mark Hunt of all people.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

time to put big red The IWGP Heavyweight Championship back on the waist it belongs

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Gonz posted:

Sasha Banks and The Revival, frantically tearing tags off of mattresses while high, and distributing baseball games with the expressed written consent of Major League Baseball.

In clear violation of WWE policy, Luke Harper HAS been trying these moves at home. :magical:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

WWE is a billion dollar company, they should hire somebody to give water to their wrestlers for gently caress's sake.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shock the system...

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
has rush been taken to wrestler’s court yet

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Oh man I said it and you guys didn't believe me.

I told you, he literally went through USADA testing to con VInce out of more money.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I said it and everyone believed me

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Oh cool 150 new posts

Oh its just the thread being all about rovert again as usual

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Jerusalem posted:

WWE is a billion dollar company, they should hire somebody to give water to their wrestlers for gently caress's sake.

For what it's worth, they probably have people for whom that fits their job description, and the NFL, MLB and NBA hire people to do this, as well as carry bags, and rookies being expected to carry water, bags or do other hazing things is still pretty common with a lot of teams.

WWE backstage sucks for sure and people are 100% correct it's bullshit, but the Rush thing is just a part of toxic locker room culture in general.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Any port in a storm

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i wouldn’t even go in the locker room. i’d just roll from show to show all stinky and crusty, my gear fused to my body

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

WatermelonGun posted:

i wouldn’t even go in the locker room. i’d just roll from show to show all stinky and crusty, my gear fused to my body

you do that anyway

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Wanna get fired? Sneeze nonstop around Vince on purpose.

You’ll be getting paid in handshakes and hotdogs by Shahid Khan in no time.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i bet i could get fired from the wwe pretty quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Wrestlers disguising themselves as writers, trying to one-up the original "Baron Von Bava" pitch in hopes of getting fired that way