Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

hbag posted:

believe it or not "years" can mean "less than 20 years"
and this may shock you but 16 year olds can get their hands on weed perhaps even easier than adults

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

sorry we cant all recall the time we smoked a bowl on the beaches of normandy, gramps

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
on my way home from the grocery store the other night i stopped in a store and bought a gram of 92% oil and an ounce of flower and paid with a debit card so i'm not real sure about that

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

hbag posted:

sorry we cant all recall the time we smoked a bowl on the beaches of normandy, gramps

gramma thx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjsvqQUcqCs

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

on my way home from the grocery store the other night i stopped in a store and bought a gram of 92% oil and an ounce of flower and paid with a debit card so i'm not real sure about that

isn’t it a wonderful thing

also thanks for reminding me how good porcupine tree is, got In Absentia on now and this album fuckin slaps

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

no way you got 92% oil the best I can get is 84% lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yee thats the one i listened to on the walk other night

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

SmokaDustbowl posted:

no way you got 92% oil the best I can get is 84% lol

lol you can get 99.1% thca here

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

hbag posted:

believe it or not "years" can mean "less than 20 years"
and this may shock you but 16 year olds can get their hands on weed perhaps even easier than adults

lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

prove it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i have a love hate relationship with the weed store. i love to buy weed at the store but I don't like the rigamorle of showing ID, getting cash, and having the cashier tell me about all the weed he smoked recently

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

my uncle who works at marijuana can get 100%.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

ideally I'd just put a big bucket of flower in my cart at Costco

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
I’m having a hard time finding somewhere that will just sell me oil for refilling a cart with. probably by design since carts have a provincial 20% tax what with vape products in the eyes of boomers all being juuls marketed at fourteen year olds

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

PokeJoe posted:

i have a love hate relationship with the weed store. i love to buy weed at the store but I don't like the rigamorle of showing ID, getting cash, and having the cashier tell me about all the weed he smoked recently

this just sounds like buying from a dealer except you have to show id

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

my uncle who works at marijuana can get 100%.

https://weedme.ca/product/lemon-z-1g/

I like this but it's not for everyone

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Share Bear posted:

i like “post rock” which was like melodic scoring and lyricless, not like textures/loud like shoegaze and not specifically quirky like math rock

stuff like this, i think this is prog rock

https://youtu.be/AbL4XMu4Yv0

te’ fuckin rules

me and my youngest use *shels - Butterflies on Luci’s Way as a lullaby every night and it’s wonderful

https://youtu.be/ww07azmTSLA

that whole record fuckin slaps

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

it's pretty expensive and it's not that good

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

it's pretty expensive and it's not that good

because it's some fake rear end gross poo poo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ok

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj9FVlEtknU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

hbag posted:

lol

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

hbag posted:

listen you little poo poo I didn't lose my buddies in the god damned jungles in Vietnam to put up with this poo poo

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
Battlefield Vietnam, back in summer of 03........ playing on 56k...... the horror........ the horror.............

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
we shall light on the beaches

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

hbag posted:

smoka is old

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

shoeberto posted:

Battlefield Vietnam, back in summer of 03........ playing on 56k...... the horror........ the horror.............

are you a h4xx0r?

i’m a gamer.

you’re neither. you’re a n00blord sent by caremad bitches to collect some loot.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

rotor posted:

smoka is old

my friends have kids I'm a fuckin auntie now

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

my friends have kids I'm a fuckin auntie now

my 41 year old cousin is a grandmother

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i too am 41 and the idea of having grandkids right now makes me lmao forever

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

President Beep posted:

my 41 year old cousin is a grandmother

drat didn’t know you could embed banjo stings into posts now

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

hbag posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxyBUJ-hfRg

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

I met a dude who had his first kid when he was 14 and that poo poo is hosed. up.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

hbag posted:

i dont even know what a time signature is tbh

uh

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

drat didn’t know you could embed banjo stings into posts now

close. very straight laced fundamentalist upbringing. homeschooled, 11 siblings. parents once sent her to this religious reform school that is notorious for abusing kids and later ended up on 20/20. good stuff!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

President Beep posted:

i too am 41 and the idea of having kids right now makes me lmao forever

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
music is like programming and the time signature is like how many gigahertz the song has

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ive got a friend who got a girl pregnant in HS, slogged his way through wage labor paying child support for eighteen years, got married and immediately put a baby in his new wife

dude just loves having annoying small people around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

music is like programming and the time signature is like how many gigahertz the song has

oh cool. that explains why i suck balls at both.