Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

None of the labia jokes were funny to begin with. Not a single goddamn one. Low-effort shitposts, the entire lot of them. Perhaps if the pack of keyboard-mashing apes had put the slightest modicum of effort into the endeavor, but they did not. Howling gibbons rushing in to replace random song lyrics with words for genatalia.
Holy moly B+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Malachite_Dragon posted:

None of the labia jokes were funny to begin with. Not a single goddamn one. Low-effort shitposts, the entire lot of them. Perhaps if the pack of keyboard-mashing apes had put the slightest modicum of effort into the endeavor, but they did not. Howling gibbons rushing in to replace random song lyrics with words for genatalia.

*dashes in and gasps* sir...huff huff gasp... sir, this is an arby's drive up window

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
For literally 5 days

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/t00U1Lv.gifv

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

:stare:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

America’s funniest home videos now in gif form.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

America’s funniest home videos now in gif form.

AFV is the patron saint of this thread. Sure, they have the ending vote come down to babies and children doing "cute" things, but everyone really watches for the compilations of people getting hit in the balls.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Malachite_Dragon posted:

jesus

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9kEk_oj8xE

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Yup, that's schadenfreude, good find.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Log082 posted:

AFV is the patron saint of this thread. Sure, they have the ending vote come down to babies and children doing "cute" things, but everyone really watches for the compilations of people getting hit in the balls.

Don't forget stupid wedding proposals. Those always won no matter what.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

why are they keeping their water in the roof.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

immortalyawn posted:

Where do you keep yours? In pipes? Like a peasant?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I pipe fire through my ceilings in case there's a flood

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

immortalyawn posted:

It's the fire sprinkler system. She nailed one of the nozzles and broke it, meaning there was nothing holding back the pressure that it meant to push water out fast enough to stop buildings from burning down.

Fun additional fact, the reason the water is leaving black poo poo on the lanes is that the water in those pipes sits stagnant for years (or decades) and collects all sorts of corrosion by products and bacterial/other nasty poo poo. This gives it the color, and although you can't tell from the video, makes it smell loving awful.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Data Graham posted:

I pipe fire through my ceilings in case there's a flood

It's not very effective...

Use grass instead

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei GlĂƒÂ¤ser

grumplestiltzkin posted:

It's the fire sprinkler system. She nailed one of the nozzles and broke it, meaning there was nothing holding back the pressure that it meant to push water out fast enough to stop buildings from burning down.

Fun additional fact, the reason the water is leaving black poo poo on the lanes is that the water in those pipes sits stagnant for years (or decades) and collects all sorts of corrosion by products and bacterial/other nasty poo poo. This gives it the color, and although you can't tell from the video, makes it smell loving awful.

See also: the posted-a-million-times vid of the idiot waiters holding a flaming cake under a sprinkler in a crowded restaurant.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Xarbala posted:

It's not very effective...

Use grass instead

There was a restaurant that caught on grass by my house. It's nothing to joke about!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

immortalyawn posted:

Why don't they just raise the building?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Hello, mods? Yes, people are having fun in a way I don't like.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Hihohe posted:

It was funny how mad goons got, so by association it was hilarious.

"They keep saying labia."

"loving tear everything down, I guess. SA is dead and so Is humor"

quote:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress is Jokes I Don't Like Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
https://twitter.com/jamesmitchelltv/status/1123628602250203136

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://i.imgur.com/X0Ak8iG.mp4

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/KLjYb6c.mp4

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Cats learning about depth perception is always hilarious to watch

Mine was about 6 months old when she decided to try to bat the ceiling fan down from the arm of the couch

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

If only Trump's mom had murdered him for this.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

As a new father yo where can I get wooden furniture that apparently doesn't stink, leak, or absorb pee like that? That's some well-crafted poo poo if it can hold that much pee that well.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

:perfect:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

https://twitter.com/Jordan_Mays/status/1123943174895034369

Schadenfreude is on us for people only going through with this milquetoast protest. But still...

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

:piss:

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
A Twitch art streamer spends a chunk of his livestream mocking a young artist with his girlfriend, ending in them wondering if the only reason she has any subs is that she's autistic.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bananabreaa/status/1123734153994887168

Section of the stream gets clipped while he's streaming and he responds in the cringiest way ever, more annoyed that he'll have to make a bullshit apology than anything.

The clip quickly blows up online and a ton of popular online artists have responded calling the dude a dickhead. He's trying damage control now but there's 100% chance his Twitch is going away, he's blacklisted from the online art community and his g/f has deleted her Twitter and has gone MIA online.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
I wonder when people are going to wise up to the fact that internet poo poo matters now.

They never will, people don't even realize real life poo poo matters often enough

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
There's an election in Australia in two weeks which is widely expected to lead to a change in government and cause a massive shift in political power so a whole of the members of the party that's currently in power have announced they're leaving politics and won't be standing for their seats again and a bunch of the minor parties (some of which were only created recently) pretty much put out a call saying "Ever wanted to run for parliament? All comers accepted, no questions asked!" so there's been a huge number of brand spanking newly minted politicians suddenly thrust into the limelight before anyone had a chance to delete their questionable old social media posts or check that they're even eligible to hold a government seat. But there's a shitload of busybodies in the general public who are more than happy to pore over these idiots' old blog posts so there's been a bloodbath of politicians suddenly getting dropped by their parties when their unadulterated actual opinions get discovered.

Here's a brief rundown (including a few that have been mentioned earlier, for the sake of completion):

Three Liberal candidates were dumped just two days into the campaign when they were found to be ineligible on the grounds that they still held dual citizenship or currently worked as a public servant.

Just this week the Liberals lost another two candidates for homophobic and Islamophobic remarks and another was in a bunch of trouble for making anti-Islam, anti-feminist comments under a Milo Yianopoulos FB video post which she's now claiming was faked (the headlines are screaming that it was done by "a hacker")

A Labor candidate had to quit after people found his FB posts about the world being run by "secret society of Jewish shape-shifting lizards" and another had to quite after people unearthed a bunch of anti-Israel posts she'd made, including one about Israeli checkpoint guards forcing a pregnant Palestinian woman to drink a bottle of bleach.

Pauline Hanson's One Nation party has been a fuckin' shitshow of even more hilarious incompetence than usual (which is a HUGE accomplishment considering how ridiculously incompetent they've been in the past) including two members getting busted begging the NRA for money during a trip to the US and saying lovely things about women during a trip to a titty bar all of which turned out to be an undercover sting by Al-Jazeera and another didn't bother taking down a bunch of posts of him hanging our with prostitutes on a trip to Thailand (this is also the guy who wanted to gently caress a centaur)

Fat bumbling billionaire Clive Palmer has been throwing tens of millions of his own money into his latest attempt at kickstarting his own political party and it turns out he just rounded up a bunch of random people to be his candidates for 151 seats all over the country and got "a legal officer" to fill out the paperwork for all of them and it turns out at least 19 of them may be ineligible to hold office because because they may still hold dual residency.

Noted shitlord and friend of neo-Nazis Fraser Anning (who recently gained fame for being egged by a teenager) lost a candidate when it came to light that she's an undisclosed bankrupt which means she's not eligible to hold office. Another of his candidates is likely not eligible due to currently serving a suspended sentence for punching a cop and choking an RSPCA officer. He also helped his brother escape from a Thai jail last year by stealing a catamaran and sailing him back to Australia.

We should also note that the deadline for nominations has passed so a whole bunch of these candidates who got dumped can't be replaced and their parties won't have a candidate for those seats.

And this has all happened in just the first few weeks!! There's still weeks of this poo poo left to go!

Edit: I should also probably explain that the Australian Electoral Commission usually have a pretty good idea which candidates aren't eligible to hold office but because the way our elections are held they can't do poo poo about it before the election and they just have to let things run their course and then ask the Australian Federal Police to step in and investigate whether they're eligible or not if they actually win.

Also it's pretty easy for the parties to check whether their candidates are eligible and they should be hyper aware of the issue since over a dozen standing politicians recently got kicked out when it was discovered that they hadn't been eligible to hold office when they were elected, but the idiots still aren't checking properly.

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 19:57 on May 2, 2019

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
That Thai breakout story is loving wild. His brother was in there for beating up stewardesses.

https://www.thephuketnews.com/aussie-jumps-bail-for-assaulting-female-cabin-crew-steals-phuket-yacht-to-sail-home-68418.php

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Okay the rest of it sucks but this is the kind of lunacy that can turn out well in politics.

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
https://twitter.com/AngryScotland/status/1123989316081016834

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/Lwaj9lZ.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/jesusgomez321/status/1123019496183099392?s=21