Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isnoop
Jan 9, 2001

I used to be an admin,
but then I took an arrow
to the knee.
Directed by: b
Starring: b

b

PROS: b
CONS: b

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiceman Spliff
Nov 18, 2002

test is the best movie I've ever seen. Truly a classic of international cinema, this film will be adored by generations to come. It features some of the most mind-blowing special effects ever seen on screen, extremely witty dialogue, and it's also incredibly deep. This movie gives you a lot to think about afterwards, and the exciting philosophy lived out by the lead character, b, will spark heated debate by many movie-goers. Plus, that one scene where the two lead female roles, played by b and b, get together for wild lesbian sex is one of the most erotic scenes I've ever seen.

5.5. Would see test again.

velocityJE
Jul 11, 2001

~ LOVE FOREVER ~
my favorite part was when the guy did the thing

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

I thought the movie totally rocks not because b is hott, but also because I really liked the meaning of the movie. The movie inspired me and my sisters. We Loved It. I still do. After I watched it, it made me really think. I have watched it for like... 17 times and I'm still not bored of it! Maybe it's because b is soooo hott!!!