Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KJohns2001
May 15, 2004
Certified Motorized Wheelchair Racer
Directed by: Nora Ephron
Starring: Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan

I can't belive that no one has done a review of this movie on this site.
This romantic comedy is one of the best ever filmed in my humble opinion.
The stars are perfect for the roles they play, the script was brilliant and the filming itself was excellent.
Date movie, evening together for a wedded couple movie...just a darn great movie for watching alone if you want to enjoy a bit of movie making perfection...this movie can truely be said to be a classic with an appeal that will endure over the years.
Buy this movie and be prepared to place the copy where you can lay your hands on it easily as it will be played often.

RATING: 5.5

PROS: Everything about the movie
CONS: none

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0128853/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NADZILLA
Dec 16, 2003
iron helps us play
Oh Jesus Christ are you kidding me? Phony, lame, nauseatingly cutesy loving crime against the movie-viewing public. Recycled female stand-up material spouted by recycled characters. Made for dumb yuppie housewives and teenage girls who aspire to be them.

One.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
It's a bland rehash of romantic comedy elements but with a gimmicky internet angle thrown in. It's also 30 minutes too long.

2/5 from me.

velocityJE
Jul 11, 2001

~ LOVE FOREVER ~
Sleepless in Harry Meets Crappy Cutesy Meg Ryan Piece of poo poo

Summary: Don't watch this dung. The first review made me laugh very much, though.

flipoff
Nov 25, 2003

Really, bitch?

it's just another sappy opposite attract movie. Not even that well done. Mildly entertaining at times, so I give it a 2.