Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Quick Stop came out of the closet to say:
Any idea why http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1152220 was gassed? It seemed to be doing alright, and I can't see anything wrong with the thread.

Also, it is a good movie.

There's a new one-click 'gas' button beneath every post that I clicked by accident. :(

Sorry, I'm working on getting it back. Also a shame because that's the best movie I've seen all year.

EDIT: We're just going to have new releases there, I don't want like 10 stickies at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I'll talk to Isnoop about the above issues :cool:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

SwissCM came out of the closet to say:
I guess I should add a suggestion:

It seems as though mini series are allowed, with "Band of Brothers" being posted for example, can TV movies be included as well? If you could make this more clear in the FAQ that would be great, since a lot of decent TV movies and mini series have been coming out lately.

Sure, although I'm not sure why it's not kinda obvious. Them being TV movies and all.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to unstick this thread because you guys have been good about vote spamming, and we need the space for stickied new releases. If the problem does crop up, post about it in the FAQ thread or contact a mod. Thanks.