Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloated Pussy
Jun 9, 2002

dont read my posts
Directed by: Soo Lyu
Starring: Don McKellar

I caught this at the local university theatre and was intensely disappointed. I'm somewhat familiar with Don McKellar's work in other movies (waydowntown) and from the short preview I'd seen this looked funny.

It isn't. It's just trying very hard to be an edgy sex comedy but has so few solid jokes or characters that it falls flat on its face. Aside from McKellar (who perfectly nails his role), there's a cast of mostly mediocre actors and a few terrible ones (namely the girl who plays the asian masseuse -- her excessive accent and idiocy is borderline racist). The story is plain and straight-forward -- it would've been good enough, had the movie been funny, but it isn't.

RATING: 1.5

PROS: McKellar's performance, uhm... boobs?
CONS: Everything else. Unfunny for 98% of the time it's on the screen.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293563/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU