Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jc dracula
Nov 7, 2001
Directed by: Lucio Fulci
Starring: Katherine MacColl, Paolo Malco, Ania Pieroni, Giovanni Frezza

Deathly House movie with a little atmosphere, a cool-looking monster, some very graphic death scenes and hardly any story to speak of. without Fulci's direction it would probably have been completely terrible. it's kinda crappy as it is.

the lead little boy character has been dubbed by an adult female woman trying to sound like a little boy and doing a very bad job of it. most everything that comes out of his mouth is hilarious.

RATING: 2.5

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082966/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamanda
Apr 18, 2003

Definately one of Fulci's weakest. But hey, I've had a crush on Catherine McColl for many years and that's good enough reason for me to vote this a

Immergeîl
Feb 28, 2004

I wine them and dine them, but I don't let them tell me what to do. I DON'T LET THEM TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
Just saw this tonight - Didn't particularly like it.

The story was very weak and confusing, the acting quite poor and the dubbing... Well dubbing is dubbing. The gore was decent, but nothing to brag about really.

2/5

Cornstore
May 22, 2003
It's not over until it's over, and when it's over it's still not over!
Can someone explain to me why the maid was mopping up the blood off the floor in one scene, and why the mother didn't see anything strange about the maid mopping up a huge puddle of blood? There were quite a few confusing moments in this movie that made no sense at all.

2/5