Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
elpintogrande
Sep 3, 2000

For those of you who have FARK accounts please don't post these over there, I don't want to influence their monday voting.

Let me kick this off by saying it was REALLY difficult to pick just ten of these. Just about everyone did a fantastic job with a somewhat difficult topic and I think we saw a great amount of wit and quality work. I'm currently working on a piece ala Photoshop Phriday for tomorrow that will recognize the funniest of the ones that didn't make the cut. In the mean time, and after much deliberation from all of us, here are the ten finalists which will be given to the amazing Wil Wheaton to judge.

NoneMoreNegative's - World's Most Erotic Police Videos

Livestock's - FARK Channel

OMG McGee's - Charlie In Charge

The Yellow Yell's - Joy of Furries

Rheingold's - Alf King

dorquemada's- Jim Henson's Crossfire

Axe Maniac's - Spongebob Tampon

Fookoff's - The Gacy Bunch

Kloakin' Devices - A/S/L

EvilTwig's - Master P's Theatre

Thanks to everyone for participating and for hopefully kicking the living Christ out of FARK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shambler
Jul 9, 2000
It feels like time to let it go
It feels like time to break or show
It feels like time to cut your brakes
Shut your mouth, do something, anything
Cool,

Nice work everybody!

Schmerm
Sep 1, 2000
College Slice
wow... i'm surprised that Ragrats pic didn't get into the top 10. nevertheless, a good selection. i wonder what FARK has up its sleeve..

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

I'm so pleased that "Spongebob Tampon" made the cut. That macro is disgusting..but infinately hilarious! Congrats finalists!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Shambler
Jul 9, 2000
It feels like time to let it go
It feels like time to break or show
It feels like time to cut your brakes
Shut your mouth, do something, anything

quote:

Schmerm came out of the closet to say:
i wonder what FARK has up its sleeve..

Little Girly Arms.

MikeD
Sep 29, 2001
I love you all like sons.

<deleted user>
ASL?!??! Hahaha.

That and Jim Henson's crossfire is pure gold.

Trembling Waif
Sep 23, 2000

That crossfire one is beautiful.

Jul 21, 2001
Hehe. Master P.

Self-declared KING of '01ers

Sagwa
Jan 10, 2002

Delivering 100% of your RDA of Yaoi!
Charlie in Charge makes my week.

Kimasu v2.0
Jan 19, 2001
Forum Veteran
The "Alf King" and "Crossfire" ones are pure gold.

My hat goes off to all of you. Beautiful work.

Starscream
Aug 17, 2000
ahahahaha Jim Henson's Crossfire is beautiful.

scarecrow
Nov 9, 2000
Forum Veteran
hahaha charlie in charge
charles definitely got his poo poo together - fmj

<deleted user>
This has been one of the internet's finest moments, thank you Zack "el pinto grande" "Geist Editor" Parsons. I have to disagree with some of your finalists, though : /

sk-8
Oct 8, 2001
I was hoping "Dexter's Abortion Clinic" would of made the cut.

----------------

iKickDogs
Aug 31, 2001

They're all great, but "Jim Henson's Crossfire" is comic perfection.

BukkakeParty
Nov 7, 2000

That was a fun contest. I wanted to see Dexter's Abortion Clinic make the cut too. Oh well, maybe next time. Great show everybody!

:phone: hehe

<deleted user>
I like every one except Livestock's, no offense, there just isn't much to it.

<deleted user>
i am very strongly considoring plastering "sponge bob tampon" all over my roomates tampons.

i love you all.

DonMagicJuan
Jun 16, 2001
HAHA SpongeBob Tampon :D

TastyArmageddon
Aug 15, 2000
spongebob tampon must win.

<deleted user>
I now know what is funny. Thank you all.

Livestock
Jan 22, 2001

TOO SEXY FOR DEMOCRACY
I'm surprised I made it on, since mine was particular weak compared to all the awesome entries like Crossfire and so on. I CALL CORRUPTION!

Anyway, I'll bet FARK's entries (if they can even muster up ten) will be nowhere near as good as any of these. Wil Wheaton will be crestfallen when he has to declare his precious, precious FARK the loser.

Anyway, as part of my recent agreement with the State of Indiana, I now have to provide some educational content with each post I make. So kids, don't do the drugs.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

I'm curious...is this competition even that big of a deal over at Fark?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

quote:

Der Meister came out of the closet to say:

Hoo boy - You didn't see the 6 250+ post threads they had on the subject..? They weren't happy with Zack's Fark-poking at the start of the week, couldn't grasp the concept of the competition, and then vomited up an incredible number of half-assed photoshops, along with one or two gems... I'd say they did more than us Goons...

Livestock - I wouldn't say it's a clearcut victory for SA yet - Like I said, there were a few good posts from the Fark camp...

-=NMN=-

scarecrow
Nov 9, 2000
Forum Veteran

quote:

Der Meister came out of the closet to say:
that is a good question! :p

LL
Jul 21, 2000
What did they have besides "Let's Make a Meth Deal"? I didn't follow their postings very long.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Every time I go to Fark and try and access their forums...I don't understand how to. I'm ashamed to finally admit this...

God I feel like a loving moron.

Der Meister fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jan 28, 2002

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Such an awesome blend of humour and skill that it makes me want to uninstall my copy of Photoshop out of shame...

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
LOL, I only noticed this now:

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
some good pics and picks. Post Dexter just so we can see it again :) I loved that one.

----------------

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

quote:

SymfonyMan came out of the closet to say:
some good pics and picks. Post Dexter just so we can see it again :) I loved that one.

:D

-=NMN=-

LordSkeletor
Aug 15, 2001

I saw a lot of gold in that thread, but somewheres through it, I missed the Crossfire one. That is just.. wow. Words cannot express it. dorquemada just earned a page in history.

The Bumpasaurus
May 12, 2001
I can't fucking decide.
None More Negative could single-handedly win us this competition. I, too, have a beef that Dexter's Abortion clinic wasn't selected. However, I believe we have a good shot. Thanks to Zack (and anyone else who helped) for doing all the dirty organizing work that we didn't see. Many a roofle.

clover
Oct 3, 2001

by Lowtax

quote:

ummel came out of the closet to say:
I like every one except Livestock's, no offense, there just isn't much to it.

Agreed. I didn't really get that one. Not particularly bad however.

----------------

clover fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jan 28, 2002

right to bear karma
Feb 20, 2001

There's a Dr. Fist here to see you.

quote:

clover came out of the closet to say:

Agreed. I didn't really get that one. Not particularly bad however.

Yeah, it took me a minute to get it. I couldn't figure out why he seemed to be promoting Fark until I realized "hey... shows that would never be made," and the humor hit me like a ton of bricks. Or something. ;)

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

There is some brilliant Photoshopping on these forums. I commend everyone.

I only hope that Wil Wheaton doesn't fix the contest toward them (which he probably will).

celalta
Jun 17, 2001
I HAVE BECOME A MOD... A BANNED MOD!
I am impressed. Victory over FARK is assured.

Molotov Yogurt
Nov 29, 2000

buff man riddim
Awwwww! I wanted the Linkin Park Lobster Rodeo to win!

But the rest our good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloakin Device
May 21, 2001

I can only guess NMN's "Dexter's Abortion Clinic" wasn't picked because the deliciously funny "Erotic Police Videos" was selected instead? John Bunnell in a thong gets me every time (NOT GAY). :D
Was there a one entry per goon quota for the final?

Thanks to the panel for choo-choo-choosing me amongst such gems as NMN's (as above), Yellow Yell's "The Joy of Furries" and dorquemada's "Jim Henson's Crossfire" (my personal faves). It's made my day.:)